Would you rather..

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
...be 5'8'' with hunter eyes or 6'0'' with cuck eyes?

and why

Hunter eyes are a meme.

Hunter eyes. I’ve always said eyes are the most important genetic feature. If they’re fucked then a good jawline won’t save you

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and TakaRyo
option 3

6'3, white with hunter eyes, norwood 0 for life, 9inch wrists tbh and a 9x9 cock

height is a man's ultimate halo... I will take the second option: 6'. I'm 5'10 with shitty eyes... I'd sooner take 2" then fix my eyes.

First option, because taylor lautner

Itt manlets cope with eyes

I'd rather LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 470
height is a man's ultimate halo... I will take the second option: 6'. I'm 5'10 with shitty eyes... I'd sooner take 2" then fix my eyes.
Jfl if you think that 5 foot 10 is a huge faillo anyway. You just autistic af and besides you can wear lifts of sneakers these will give you extra height to 5 foot 11

Jfl if you think that 5 foot 10 is a huge faillo anyway. You just autistic af and besides you can wear lifts of sneakers these will give you extra height to 5 foot 11
just dont be autistic bro! Both not possible and not helpful towards attracting women. Face and height.

Eye colour is more important than "hunter eyes"
Bright coloured eyes provide a massive halo.

Muh hunter eyes.

Keep coping you manlets. Girls could literally spit on your head and rub it off with their elbows if you're 5'8.

Much rather have the eyes. Anyone who thinks that height makes up for ugliness is hysterically deluded.

Hunter_eyes + height > hunter_eyes + no_height
But
Height + shit_eyes < no_height + hunter_eyes

Tallness is good but overrated. You have more hotties open to you if you're tall, for sure. But do you really want all of them? There are a lot of shorter hotties, real babes, that are too short for you. 5'8" hunter eyes is going to make a killing among the shorter babes. 6'0" shit eyes is going to be mogged by 6'0" hunter eyes.
Eye colour is more important than "hunter eyes"
Bright coloured eyes provide a massive halo.

Not if they're overly rounded with no support and full upper lid exposure. Brown hunter eyes will always mog those.

Keep coping you manlets. Girls could literally spit on your head and rub it off with their elbows if you're 5'8.
dont be mean to the manlets christopher :feelshmm:

5”8 with hunter eyes (assuming I am chad) and wear 2 inch shoe lifts to look 5”10

Im 6'1 but bad eye area but still happy tho

I feel like people in this thread don't really know how it would feel like to walk around with a disgusting eye area.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Ritalincel
5'8 WITH LIFTZ

I feel like people in this thread don't really know how it would feel like to walk around with a disgusting eye area.
Depends what you mean by disgusting