wrap around jaw implants or sliding genioplasty?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
can wrap around jaw implants give the same effect as a sliding geniplasty, ie increase chin both vertically and horizontally?

cant change the shitskin that's al lthat matters :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Barry Eppley told me that whatever can be achieved with a genioplasty can be achieved with an implant.

Barry Eppley told me that whatever can be achieved with a genioplasty can be achieved with an implant.

You need therapy. Not plastic surgery.

Actually, you need both. But therapy first.

you think if i email hiim, he will reply back?

what are you trying to achieve? post pic boyo

what are you trying to achieve? post pic boyo

this is my lower third atm. thinkin about a sliding genio but i heard wrap around implants do everthing a sliding genio does+is better for jaw.

im tryna get lower third to look like this morph

I also have an overbite but dont plan on getting it fixed

my man there's nothing wrong with your lower third, your chin looks wide enough. Your lips are only looking very weird I hope you are doing that on purpose.

They are two different surgeries. If you only need chin augmentation, you don't get a wraparound jaw implant, you get a chin implant, unless you also need augmentation at the mandible itself or mandibular angles.

But to answer your question, I believe that yes, they could produce a similar effect, but this is something you need to ask a surgeon.

Your chin is perfectly wide but too short, I don't think you need an implant.
I believe you're one of these rare cases where genioplasty would be better.