WRISTS DONT MATTER MY BIDELTOID IS 30 INCHES BRO

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Stfu faggot you are just coping because your shit wrists are 6.5 inches

Bideltoid is not even a good frame indicator , because it can be big because of fat, muscle mass, or long bones

Doesnt fucking mean your bones are thick you dumb fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, ChristianChad and Deleted member 3593
tldr: WRISTS ARE EVERYTHING YOUR LIFE YOUR SKELETON

my dick is 6.75 inches

14756.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: BearBoy
raw bideltoid measurement is a cope measurement. Atleast when it comes to this forum all a good frame means = straight clavicles/projected scapula.

anyways yea this forum has no idea what frame truly means. Just bc some 150lb dude shirtless had visible abs straight clavicles doesn’t matter, he’s still invisible irl.

what matters is BONE THICKNESS. I met this guy once who had high t islander genetics. I shit u not his forearms were almost the size of my arms (im 15.5-16 inch and very muscular) and was lean.

He doesn’t even lift weights seriously like a traditional gymcel — his ankles, wrists and overall structure was just genetically thick not to mention massive forearms, calves and neck (genetic muscles).

keep coping with clavicles

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
raw bideltoid measurement is a cope measurement. Atleast when it comes to this forum all a good frame means = straight clavicles/projected scapula.

anyways yea this forum has no idea what frame truly means. Just bc some 150lb dude shirtless had visible abs straight clavicles doesn’t matter, he’s still invisible irl.

what matters is BONE THICKNESS. I met this guy once who had high t islander genetics. I shit u not his forearms were almost the size of my arms (im 15.5-16 inch and very muscular) and was lean.

He doesn’t even lift weights seriously like a traditional gymcel — his ankles, wrists and overall structure was just genetically thick not to mention massive forearms, calves and neck (genetic muscles).

Biacromial width is a better predictor of frame size than joint thickness, this is scientifically proven
Islanders are known to have thick frames as they are naturally endomorphic

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 3593
Biacromial width is a better predictor of frame size than joint thickness, this is scientifically proven
Islanders are known to have thick frames as they are naturally endomorphic
Yeah but biacromial width can be wide because of fat, muscle mass, or the long bones

It doesnt mean the bones are thick

Yeah but biacromial width can be wide because of fat, muscle mass, or the long bones

It doesnt mean the bones are thick
Then get lean and measure it after that, not my problem if niggas cant measure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Then get lean and measure it after that, not my problem if niggas cant measure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thats what im saying people on here with small wrists cope with the muh bideltoid but im telling them its just fat or muscle mass

because small wrists and big bideltoid is a fucking joke:lul:

Who gives a fuck? FACE

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Who gives a fuck? FACE
You dont because you arent a man and only care about women which makes you a cuck and a simp

Someone with a huge frame would crush you but you dont care ITS ALL ABOUT FACE BRO!!!!!

its all genetics

denis cyplenkov seems to have shit frame look how tiny his wrists look
he got 9 inch wrists tf u talking about. They look massive

the islanders have specific genetics
they are mascular as fuck, but can get obese very easily
the yare super anabolic

its all genetics

denis cyplenkov seems to have shit frame look how tiny his wrists look
cyplenkov has one of the biggest hands and wrists in bodybuilding jfl

also what is big? i'm 6.7
is 7 minimum to be human? I want to reach 7.5 :forcedsmile:

• JFL
cyplenkov has one of the biggest hands and wrists in bodybuilding jfl

also what is big? i'm 6.7
is 7 minimum to be human? I want to reach 7.5 :forcedsmile:
average is 7 - 7.3 i think so above is obviously better

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
i have wrist maxxing regiment

basically hitting the dirt very hard with metal poles and gripping it hard, sahkes your hand like crazy and kinetic transfer is brutal
digging hole with a pickaxe my brother found
throwing very heavy metal chairs, controlling them like they weigh much less, wrists and forearms are sore for 4 days afterwords
standard pushups etc gymcelling
forearm extensor exercises (this muscle is very weak in msot people and plays a huge part in strength)
gripping exercises (hanging from bar)

@BearBoy THOUGHTS??

• JFL
imagine thinking that anyone gives a shit about muuh biteloid or muuuh wrists,except for you weirdos here

literally just don't be too short or bald,and you'll do fine.

imagine thinking that anyone gives a shit about muuh biteloid or muuuh wrists,except for you weirdos here

literally just don't be too short or bald,and you'll do fine.
cope

• +1

basically hitting the dirt very hard with metal poles and gripping it hard, sahkes your hand like crazy and kinetic transfer is brutal
throwing very heavy metal chairs, controlling them like they weigh much less, wrists and forearms are sore for 4 days afterwords
forearm extensor exercises (this muscle is very weak in msot people and plays a huge part in strength)

@BearBoy THOUGHTS??
Shit regiment bro

try using heavy dumbbells, 20kg - 25kg as any exercise such as bicep curls, do weighted push ups, do weighted pull ups, use crush grippers, also i think hitting your wrists as bonesmashing would work better.

trust me i have tried everything i am at 8 inches wrists right now but its all genetics my father has 9+, idk if its the excess GH that we make in our family because even the women have like 7+ wrists

lookup acromegaly pictures of people body my father has worse than any of them, his body looks like hulk but mostly bone and muscle mass, fucking brutal

You can also try injecting acromegaly dose of HGH which im gonna do after some time

• +1
Shit regiment bro

try using heavy dumbbells, 20kg - 25kg as any exercise such as bicep curls, do weighted push ups, do weighted pull ups, use crush grippers, also i think hitting your wrists as bonesmashing would work better.

trust me i have tried everything i am at 8 inches wrists right now but its all genetics my father has 9+, idk if its the excess GH that we make in our family because even the women have like 7+ wrists

lookup acromegaly pictures of people body my father has worse than any of them, his body looks like hulk but mostly bone and muscle mass, fucking brutal

You can also try injecting acromegaly dose of HGH which im gonna do after some time
8 icnehs measured? ill pay for pics

• +1

@BearBoy THOUGHTS??
Also bro i have really thick fingers and knuckles because of fights and bonesmashing because of anger

8 icnehs measured? ill pay for pics
I will measure later but i measured some months ago i was at 7.6 - 7.8

i am really scared to measure because i want like 8.5 inch wrists, i will measure after some months and send you a pic

But the thing is its pure bone mass no fat, no muscle on wrists. imagine if i put fat on my wrists

I will measure later but i measured some months ago i was at 7.6 - 7.8

i am really scared to measure because i want like 8.5 inch wrists, i will measure after some months and send you a pic

But the thing is its pure bone mass no fat, no muscle on wrists. imagine if i put fat on my wrists
u fucking mog me
respect bro.

• +1
how tall are you? are ur wrists and ankles thick too? age?

• +1
u fucking mog me
respect bro.
Also wallahi im not larping or lying

but dont give up man start taking mk677 or inject 10IU or take mk677 if still not age 21

also do heavy lifting dumbbells, weighted training and much more

• +1
Also wallahi im not larping or lying

but dont give up man start taking mk677 or inject 10IU or take mk677 if still not age 21

also do heavy lifting dumbbells, weighted training and much more
im 16
age height? ankles? answer my question

• +1
how tall are you? are ur wrists and ankles thick too? age?
I am 6 0 my armspan is 6 3 my ulna is 31cm

i never measured my ankles though, wrists are 7.7 - 7.8

age is 18, my father wasnt that mogger at age 18 small frame but at 21 and 23 he looked acromegaly tier and completely mogs me

btw dm if u wanna see a pic of me when i was 15 body

Last edited:
  • +1
I am 6 0 my armspan is 6 3 my ulna is 31cm

i never measured my ankles though, wrists are 7.7 - 7.8

age is 18, my father wasnt that mogger at age 18 small frame but at 21 and 23 he looked acromegaly tier and completely mogs me

btw dm if u wanna see a pic of me when i was 15 body
bro you legit give me motivation to sleepmaxx and bloatmaxx until i get those body measurements

• Love it

Clavicles easily beat all these other measurements because they're most visible irl. Wrist thickness can easily be frauded on a fatter guy and ankles as well. Bideltoid cannot be frauded with fat as easily at all and with muscle only if the guy has good delts and steroids are usually required to achieve this level of deltoid size.