Wtf. a girl i fucked asked if i have a friend for her

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I fucked her 2 weeks ago and never wrote her since then. We fucked and spoke for 1-2 hours after. Maybe i told her about my friends and social circle.
Now today she sent me this message "hey give me a number of one of your friends. If of of them wants sex, he can come over".

What does this mean? Does she just want to trigger me because i didnt wrote her after? If she wants a guy, she can just open tinder or go to a bar/club.
I saw that her wrist was full of little cuts, so i guess she is depressed and possibly mental unstable.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17829 and 18 others
can i be your friend?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17829 and 10 others
Means she thinks you're a cuckold literally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and currylightskin
Cucked

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member and Deusmaximus
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Its a shit test

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, closedplatecel and Deleted member
I also think so. She doesnt need me if she wants a guy to fuck.
U lose either way, if u get triggered u show weakness to her, same with being a cuck, dunno what to do really

They talked about that sweet empty spot on your head

My brain is quite dense.

(Holes are holes - Quite useless and much less intelligent than I am)

Last edited:
Just ignore her lol :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Amnesia, thereallegend and 2 others
ignore her

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Give her my number, sounds like my type of girl.

I fucked her 2 weeks ago and never wrote her since then. We fucked and spoke for 1-2 hours after. Maybe i told her about my friends and social circle.
Now today she sent me this message "hey give me a number of one of your friends. If of of them wants sex, he can come over".

What does this mean? Does she just want to trigger me because i didnt wrote her after? If she wants a guy, she can just open tinder or go to a bar/club.
I saw that her wrist was full of little cuts, so i guess she is depressed and possibly mental unstable.
Jfl dont be a cuck. The only man that you will wingman is your own brothers because they share your blood.

It is extremely dosrespectful for a girl to message you asking you as a man to find other men to creampie and breed her

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Jfl dont be a cuck. The only man that you will wingman is your own brothers because they share your blood.

It is extremely dosrespectful for a girl to message you asking you as a man to find other men to creampie and breed her
I did not write her back and now she started to diss and offend me hardcore. Sent me around 30 messages on how ugly and disgusting i am, even insulted my family and stuff :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 20056, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Title reads like a @badg96 post

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG
How old is she?35?

I literally despise women JFL

Mirin chad
You dont need to be chad to fuck random girls. For stacies yes you need to be male model tier but not for average ones.
What you need is above average looks
- Full head of hair
- 180cm+
- lean
- No strong recession/or just beardfraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You dont need to be chad to fuck random girls. For stacies yes you need to be male model tier but not for average ones.
What you need is above average looks
- Full head of hair
- 180cm+
- lean
- No strong recession/or just beardfraud
Is nw2-3 considered a full head?

If true, really speaks volumes of the quality of girls you hook up @Deusmaximus

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF