WTF I can't wait to have my surgeries now

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

99+ likes in an hour wtf. What a decent personality :feelskek: well he might be exaggerating a bit but I have no doubt that he got loads of matches on tinder now with his new looks.

My base is way better than his. What I plan to do (also what my surgeon purposed) are chin implant and buccal fat removal. Damn can't wait for the next consultation and simulation.

Be chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, AspiringChad, The Dude Abides and 5 others
holy fucking shit

this is probably one of the most legit looksmaxxing in the history of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and The Dude Abides
JFL he paid $30,000 and that was after insurance covered him. It doesn't matter he'll make all that money back at his job

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Good shit and also brutal lifefuel for oldcels tbh. Life begins at 30.
JFL he paid $30,000 and that was after insurance covered him. It doesn't matter he'll make all that money back at his job
link to the og thread? Nvm I could just google it, but I'm super lazy atm. Maybe later.

It’s over anyways for baldcels like me, I will spend the money on hookers alcohol and drugs instead

It’s over anyways for baldcels like me, I will spend the money on hookers alcohol and drugs instead
BHAI FOR THE FIFTH TIME (YES, I'VE COUNTED (NOT REALLY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT AFTER WATCHING LOGAN PAUL YESTERDAY)) POP FIN. HAIR IS LIFE. WITH NO HAIR YOU HAVE NO LIFE. [FINASTERIDE IS POISON MEME PIC HERE] IF FIN FAILS IT'S STILL NOT OVER @Ryo_Hazuki VOUCH?!

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Hair is srs overrated. If you're ugly, you'll be ugly when bald. If you're handsome, you'll be handsome when bald.

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bennett, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Hair is srs overrated. If you're ugly, you'll be ugly when bald. If you're handsome, you'll be handsome when bald.

Yeah I am already ugly so it wont make much of a change.

Attachments

• bald-young-man-holding-surfboard-260nw-125066690.jpg
    bald-young-man-holding-surfboard-260nw-125066690.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
  • tumblr_nqr1i8tVg21u3ts08o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nqr1i8tVg21u3ts08o1_1280.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 17
  • jeremy-meeks-hot-felon-hot-mugshot-guy-gets-modeling-contract.jpg
    jeremy-meeks-hot-felon-hot-mugshot-guy-gets-modeling-contract.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 20
  • t81iEla.jpg
    t81iEla.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
Elaborate. Is it over for them? Are they ugly?
C'mon, buddy. They aren't ugly, but for some foids a man without hair = invisible. Especially to younger foids.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Imagine how his kids are gonna come out "dad why am I so subhuman if you're such a chad"

Imagine how his kids are gonna come out "dad why am I so subhuman if you're such a chad"
The genetic recombination is pure lottery

• Woah
Can't wait for my surgery to happen, just one month left of patience.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 616
C'mon, buddy. They aren't ugly, but for some foids a man without hair = invisible. Especially to younger foids.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Right hair is overrated unless you wanna fuck jb. And even then there will be enough jb that won't mind your low-inhib high T 'hair'cut.

no surgery for my poor face

Right hair is overrated unless you wanna fuck jb. And even then there will be enough jb that won't mind your low-inhib high T 'hair'cut.
Bro. Hair is underrated if anything.

now only if we could take magic beans to grow proportional

No surgery for my retarded brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
Proof that looks really do matter. Society still denies that though.

i cant wait till im 30. if im not gl by 24 imma kms

Hair is like half of your looks. Some rare cases like Jason Statham can look good even bald because they're so masc, but for most men life ends when balding starts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Hair is like half of your looks. Some rare cases like Jason Statham can look good even bald because they're so masc, but for most men life ends when balding starts.
Legit. I look like utter shit with buzz cut ngl. With long hair I look like a complete different person.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back