wtf is going on. oofie doofies are on rampage

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
i was out, kept seeing tall fat cucks oofie doofies with BIG SKULLS and this pheno

holding hands with ACTUAL HOT SLIM GIRLS WITH HOT FACES AND THICK THIGHS AND ASSES

all you need is to be a smart feminist oofie doofie with a big dick and big skull to get a hot gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 26197 and 7 others
subhuman taste

Its cuz they have a big frame/big bones which comnects to your skull observation

Its cuz they have a big frame/big bones which comnects to your skull observation
i used to see them with uglier girls but today it was revelating, holding hands and being on restaurant dates with fucking hot girls. wtf

big dick, big skull and normieness is everything. some of them werent even that tall but they all had big skulls

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and LampPostPrime
Oofie doofie= Big frame, big skull, long beard, deep voice, good eye area
Are people surprised that ofiees are taking lots of women?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and wollet2
I wouldn't be able to cope looking like one of these creatures even if my gf looked like prime Barbara Palvin tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Did you finally lose it broheim?
I’ve seen a lot of these dudes on Facebook. They ain’t slaying shit, they betabuxxed some post wall roastie after she’s done getting ran through by Chad.

• +1
I’ve seen a lot of these dudes on Facebook. They ain’t slaying shit, they betabuxxed some post wall roastie after she’s done getting ran through by Chad.
I agree. I meant did you lose your virginity? Get a girl?

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
all you need is to be a smart feminist oofie doofie with a big dick and big skull to get a hot gf
yes if you are ready to get cucked and be a good boy betabuxxer

also big skull men dont have big dick faggot you are small dicked little gracile cucks

Usually they are built like cozy bears and have an interesting personality. Some girls like that from what ive experienced

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 31953 and horizontallytall
Usually they are built like cozy bears and have an interesting personality. Some girls like that from what ive experienced
I observe this exact pheno people in india too. Kissing their young 19-20 year old gfs in car and shit. I just stumbled on this thread and just realised that other people have observed this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Creepy pedophile halo

Oofie doofie= Big frame, big skull, long beard, deep voice, good eye area
Are people surprised that ofiees are taking lots of women?
They are also approachable. A lot of girls don’t want to be mogged by there boyfriends. They want the power in the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Sens and It'snotover
Ive seen a few my best guess is that he has money or hes a cuck. Typically the latter.

I agree. I meant did you lose your virginity? Get a girl?
Nope. No women is interested in a balding ethnic. Only oofy doofy Mexican manlets are able to lose their virginity.

• So Sad
They are also approachable. A lot of girls don’t want to be mogged by there boyfriends. They want the power in the relationship.
Legit

Most girls have low confidence and rather be with some oofy subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 31953
Legit

Most girls have low confidence and rather be with some oofy subhuman
Oofy Doofies also kiss the ground these women walk on because they know these women can leave them and find a similar oofie doofie. Hence, it raises there confidence which they wouldn't get from a guy that's better looking then them.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
i used to see them with uglier girls but today it was revelating, holding hands and being on restaurant dates with fucking hot girls. wtf

big dick, big skull and normieness is everything. some of them werent even that tall but they all had big skulls
How did I know they had big dicks

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back