WW3 Mega Thread GTFIH

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Ok boyos

it’s literally more likely than not that ww3 will be our generations war

obviously China and NK tensions are real

AUKUS is pressuring China and also France

with France getting closer to China this would pretty much set the stage for a 3rd global war

Britain and France have had tensions since the beginning of time

Now with Australia and USA making the biggest alliance between the trio since WW2 it would seem likely a war could break out

in this scenario I see 2 fronts occurring

western front would once again be European

I’d assume UK, US, and AU troops would fight a french enemy with support from China. Also Frances allies in Africa and Europe possibly seeing a Prussio-Frank pact? With a lot of Western Europe siding with UK and presumably a few European nations siding with France it would just make sense for there to be a Western European front

not knowing who Russia will side with we can assume 2 scenarios: double front (eastern and western assuming Russia will alliance with the western world allies) or a strong western front (more like late ww1)

India will most likely join the Aukus forces and start a front in the sub continent with China, and USA and Australia most likely opening a pacific front with British support

with a possible African war again due to commonwealth and ex french colonies?

how do you guys think it would pan out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Go play videogames

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nero, Deleted member 5189 and Lev Peshkov
Literally nothing will happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, ALP and Lev Peshkov
maybe civil wars, but world wars aren't going to happen because nukes exist

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
the last chance we had for ww3 ended after the cold war

dang lev nibba still kicking

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
LET'S GO PUERTO RICOOO

• Love it
Incorrect, Nuculear war is almost obsolete now, however a war over ideology and human rights etc is very possible
nukes would not be used in the slightest, I’d go into depth but watch some Cold War movies it’ll make more sense then
dang lev nibba still kicking
ascended as well, I’m just hella beaky :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and MrGlutton
Ok boyos

it’s literally more likely than not that ww3 will be our generations war

obviously China and NK tensions are real

AUKUS is pressuring China and also France

with France getting closer to China this would pretty much set the stage for a 3rd global war

Britain and France have had tensions since the beginning of time

Now with Australia and USA making the biggest alliance between the trio since WW2 it would seem likely a war could break out

in this scenario I see 2 fronts occurring

western front would once again be European

I’d assume UK, US, and AU troops would fight a french enemy with support from China. Also Frances allies in Africa and Europe possibly seeing a Prussio-Frank pact? With a lot of Western Europe siding with UK and presumably a few European nations siding with France it would just make sense for there to be a Western European front

not knowing who Russia will side with we can assume 2 scenarios: double front (eastern and western assuming Russia will alliance with the western world allies) or a strong western front (more like late ww1)

India will most likely join the Aukus forces and start a front in the sub continent with China, and USA and Australia most likely opening a pacific front with British support

with a possible African war again due to commonwealth and ex french colonies?

how do you guys think it would pan out
You're forgetting one very important (((thing))):
jews GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• JFL

Good channel to follow on political tensions, geopolitics, military movement of x country etc

Ww3 will happen before 2035 i guarantee you. China said that if japan defends taiwan it will get nuked since they are the only country that deserves it said china lmao. Idk maybe its just big talk ,but china taiwan , china india , russia ukraine, israel iran can and will escalate soon

Remember, both world wars happened cause of stupid reasons that were building up with time. We avoided ww3 many times purely bcs of luck. Anyone says "no ww3 since nukes exist" is coping

• +1
fuck fighting nigga i’m gonna go to canada and live in the woods and live off the land (in minecraft)

Russian invasion of Ukraine 2022 bby