@xangsane and his identity issues

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It's funny to me that @Xangsane claims ethnic despite being white passing, he claims he faces racism from whites - WHICH HE CAN ENTIRELY AVOID BY PAYING £15 TO CHANGE HIS NAME. He truly believes in his delusional mind that he experiences what discrimination ethnics face.

Mf benefits from the current racial system ethnics believe in, he is white passing + muslim, to any muslim woman he is a catch. In fact in muslim communities he will be given favourable treatment because of the colourism/racism in ethnic cultures. He truly thinks his experience is comparable to a 5'5 curry such as myself or any other fucking pajeet looking nigga like @CFW432.

Why does he do this you ask? It's because this mf lacks a fucking identity. He knows deep down he is fucking white, he literally can't even speak his ethinc language jfl. He says he prefers the company of other ethnics over the company of whites. Has he ever sat down and decided to think why ethnics and ethnic women might be nice to him? It surely isn't the fact he is white passing and muslim -> thus making him open game for ethnic women who want an LTR who don't want to upset their parents.

JFL at this dude's delusion. If we lived in a truly racially equal society where people didn't idolise whites @Xangsane would want to die.

The truth is, if he changes his name to a white name, he'd no longer be worshipped by ethnics, and whites would treat him as equals/a normal person. He benefits from racism, and will then cry on this forum how the world is tough for ethnics.

He needs to realise that he isn't 100% ethnic and never will be, he is 50% white. He needs his own identity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, ballskin, Toth's thot and 23 others
Xangsane is delusional in that sense, I never understood why he claims to be ethnic. He looks like a white person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 3828 and 12 others
@Xangsane I might have sounded mean, but I am being honest. There is a bit more I can write, but you need to stop trying to claim you experience what ethnics experience. It's obvious you have identity issues and need some tribe to cling on. But know that the ethnic label is not something which you can fully rep. There are certain experiences you never got, try being called ugly and made fun of for your skin colour from childhood to being a teenager.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16275 and 12 others
I feel like this targeted at me:ROFLMAO:
im part jamaican, yet I don't even have the accent

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, mug and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's funny to me that @Xangsane claims ethnic despite being white passing, he claims he faces racism from whites - WHICH HE CAN ENTIRELY AVOID BY PAYING £15 TO CHANGE HIS NAME. He truly believes in his delusional mind that he experiences what discrimination ethnics face.

Mf benefits from the current racial system ethnics believe in, he is white passing + muslim, to any muslim woman he is a catch. In fact in muslim communities he will be given favourable treatment because of the colourism/racism in ethnic cultures. He truly thinks his experience is comparable to a 5'5 curry such as myself or any other fucking pajeet looking nigga like @CFW432.

Why does he do this you ask? It's because this mf lacks a fucking identity. He knows deep down he is fucking white, he literally can't even speak his ethinc language jfl. He says he prefers the company of other ethnics over the company of whites. Has he ever sat down and decided to think why ethnics and ethnic women might be nice to him? It surely isn't the fact he is white passing and muslim -> thus making him open game for ethnic women who want an LTR who don't want to upset their parents.

JFL at this dude's delusion. If we lived in a truly racially equal society where people didn't idolise whites @Xangsane would want to die.

The truth is, if he changes his name to a white name, he'd no longer be worshipped by ethnics, and whites would treat him as equals/a normal person. He benefits from racism, and will then cry on this forum how the world is tough for ethnics.

He needs to realise that he isn't 100% ethnic and never will be, he is 50% white. He needs his own identity.
Xangsane is delusional in that sense, I never understood why he claims to be ethnic. He looks like a white person

I understand what you're saying. I tried using my middle name once to introduce myself to a group of white people who I knew if never meet again, and they were pretty nice towards me.

But I don't want to be associated with a set of people that turn their backs on me upon learning my name, or if they saw my dad. These same people treat darker, non passing ethnics as third class citizens which I don't want to fuel. I don't want to be associated with people who treated my father and me like crap when we went to visit our white side of the family just because of our background. And that's why I refuse to date white women, and rarely associate with them. It's the only way to combat racism irrespective of whether you look white or not.

I hate it when darker ethnic people put me on a pedestal just because of my colouring. I have to remind them that I'm one of them, even if I look different.

I just hate it when people idolise whiteness and as a result I don't like to add fuel to the fire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, vaninskybird and 10 others
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin and Racky
Even if he is half white like me, People will still be racist. Even whites have a hierarchy, Nordics>Western Europeans> Southern Europeans> Eastern Europeans> Meds mixed with MENA

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ballskin, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Bro is a schizophrenic aryan passing ethnic

But we love him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chadeep, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
@Xangsane I might have sounded mean, but I am being honest. There is a bit more I can write, but you need to stop trying to claim you experience what ethnics experience. It's obvious you have identity issues and need some tribe to cling on. But know that the ethnic label is not something which you can fully rep. There are certain experiences you never got, try being called ugly and made fun of for your skin colour from childhood to being a teenager.
South Asians here never really saw me as a legitimate ethnic and were surprised I am Muslim when I tell them that and my name. They then become nice towards me but never really interact with me in a super ethnic way. Arabs were different though

My treatment would definitely be different if I had a darker non European looking pheno.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I understand what you're saying. I tried using my middle name once to introduce myself to a group of white people who I knew if never meet again, and they were pretty nice towards me.

But I don't want to be associated with a set of people that turn their backs on me upon learning my name, or if they saw my dad. I don't want to be associated with people who treated my father and me like crap when we went to visit our white side of the family just because of our background. And that's why I refuse to date white women, and rarely associate with them. It's the only way to combat racism irrespective of whether you look white or not.

I hate it when darker ethnic people put me on a pedestal just because of my colouring. I have to remind them that I'm one of them, even if I look different.

I just hate it when people idolise whiteness and as a result I don't like to add fuel to the fire
You don't want to be associated with whites but you have the option of associating with them, for the avg ethnic that isn't a thing. Your get treated well by other ethnics and you most likely enjoy that attention hence you enjoy associating with them. You don't give a shit about racial equality, ethnic is just another label for you. You reap all the advantages with none of the drawbacks. Just accept you are a white passing mixed person, not a fucking ethnic.

Even I as a 5'5 pajeet recognise that I don't have it as worse from someone fresh off the boat from india, because I have a british accent. There are levels to this shit, and you are barely inside it. YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE RACISM, YOU JUST HAVE A NAME FAILIO - WHICH LITERALLY IS A HALO TOWARDS ETHNICS LOL.

Even if he is half white like me, People will still be racist. Even whites have a hierarchy, Nordics>Western Europeans> Southern Europeans> Eastern Europeans> Meds mixed with MENA
He is not ethnic end of. Ethnics don't have blue eyes, white skin and brown hair. He has not a single ethnic feature apart from his name.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
I totally agree with this. It's their stereotyping of Muslim people that gets them like this especially after the Syrian refugee crisis (I am also part Syrian as well as Lebanese)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
That's cope, you can still have those experiences as a half ethnic. Stop acting like you are the only one who has gone through shit because they are ethnic there's a ton of mixed people who are white passing and had the same thing happen to them, It's even worse because you can't get along with both sides of your family, You are talking as if you know what being half white and ethnic is like. Stop assuming just because we have white genes means we have it easy with people and socialization cause it's not at all correlated, Sure ethnics will want to worship us but that's because they are fully ethnic and they are jealous and want to be like us

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
You're all just feeding into his ego
I guarantee he got a massive dopamine boost while opening this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
He is not ethnic end of. Ethnics don't have blue eyes, white skin and brown hair. He has not a single ethnic feature apart from his name.
Actually ethnics can have colored eyes although it's more rare, I don't think he has white skin he has med skin color, If he wants to embrace his ethnic side then let him, he's clearly tired of white people and their expectations and ideas of what he should be

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Even if he is half white like me, People will still be racist. Even whites have a hierarchy, West Europeans>Nordics> Southern Europeans> Eastern Europeans> Meds mixed with MENA
:feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
South Asians here never really saw me as a legitimate ethnic and were surprised I am Muslim when I tell them that and my name. They then become nice towards me but never really interact with me in a super ethnic way. Arabs were different though

My treatment would definitely be different if I had a darker non European looking pheno.
south asians don't see you as an ethnic for reasons I just stated. You aren't south asian so they don't act "ethnic" towards you, but more than likely you still are treated better than other ethnics jfl. Idk arabs irl, I can't comment on that shit.

That's cope, you can still have those experiences as a half ethnic. Stop acting like you are the only one who has gone through shit because they are ethnic there's a ton of mixed people who are white passing and had the same thing happen to them, It's even worse because you can't get along with both sides of your family, You are talking as if you know what being half white and ethnic is like. Stop assuming just because we have white genes means we have it easy with people and socialization cause it's not at all correlated, Sure ethnics will want to worship us but that's because they are fully ethnic and they are jealous and want to be like us
You are not ethnic, the experiences a mixed person faces are UNIQUE. CREATE YOUR OWN IDENTIY JFL. Putting you guys under the label of ethnic is inaccurate. I am simply stating facts. A mixed person faces their own unique struggles like having identity issues and not being accepted by all.

BUT THAT IN ITSELF IS A FUCKING COMMON STRUGGLE AMONGST YOU, THAT IS YOUR IDENTITY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and LooksOrDeath

But I don't want to be associated with a set of people that turn their backs on me upon learning my name, or if they saw my dad. These same people treat darker, non passing ethnics as third class citizens which I don't want to fuel. I don't want to be associated with people who treated my father and me like crap when we went to visit our white side of the family just because of our background. And that's why I refuse to date white women, and rarely associate with them. It's the only way to combat racism irrespective of whether you look white or not.

I understand that, but I don't think you suffer in the same way as many ethnic people on this forum and they resent that.

You sound arrogant because it seems like your only problem is that people idolise you because of your looks and criticise you because of your name.

I don't know if you're really like that, but you give off a lot of vibes, especially since your pics look photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
You don't want to be associated with whites but you have the option of associating with them, for the avg ethnic that isn't a thing. Your get treated well by other ethnics and you most likely enjoy that attention hence you enjoy associating with them. You don't give a shit about racial equality, ethnic is just another label for you. You reap all the advantages with none of the drawbacks. Just accept you are a white passing mixed person, not a fucking ethnic.

Even I as a 5'5 pajeet recognise that I don't have it as worse from someone fresh off the boat from india, because I have a british accent. There are levels to this shit, and you are barely inside it. YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE RACISM, YOU JUST HAVE A NAME FAILIO - WHICH LITERALLY IS A HALO TOWARDS ETHNICS LOL.

I do give a shit about racial equality which is why I want to be part of dismantling it by mostly associating with ethnics, marrying and procreating with an ethnic woman (and treating her like a proper wife and best friend) and teaching my future children about their identity and background and how to go about interacting with kids of different races. Please calm down.

If you didn't know, I absolutely hate the monarchy especially after viewing colonial era videos from Pathe and how those shithead cumskins with bonnets laughed and spat at the darker ethnics hard at work with their calloused hands. I wish I could go back in time and kick them in their faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and FailedNormieManlet
Actually ethnics can have colored eyes although it's more rare, I don't think he has white skin he has med skin color, If he wants to embrace his ethnic side then let him, he's clearly tired of white people and their expectations and ideas of what he should be
Idm if he wants to embrace his ethnic side, but I think it's ridiculous he thinks he experiences a micron of what the avg ethnic experiences. He is a mixed person and should accept that as a mixed race person his experiences are unique and his own challenge. Rather than try to associate with ethnic identity - WHICH WILL CAUSE HIM FURTHER IDENTITY ISSUES AS HE KNOWS HE DOES NOT TRULY BLEND IN. He needs to embrace both his white and arab side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I totally agree with this. It's their stereotyping of Muslim people that gets them like this especially after the Syrian refugee crisis (I am also part Syrian as well as Lebanese)
same bro i am levantine arab but only 25%, I got most of my genes from my white mom but i still got shitted on by the white guys in school when i said i was half arab, Calling me terrorist or saying some fucked up shit about arabs. I hate people who shit on arabs and muslims they should honestly die, I've seen people on this site literally cheer for evil western countries to bomb the middle east and kill babies and women who are arab, There's too much racism towards arabs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I understand that, but I don't think you suffer in the same way as many ethnic people on this forum and they resent that.

You sound arrogant because it seems like your only problem is that people idolise you because of your looks and criticise you because of your name.

I don't know if you're really like that, but you give off a lot of vibes, especially since your pics look photoshopped
I would never want to be idolised based on looks alone. I always like to direct the conversations somewhere else if I sense someone is doing that.

This is true. Idk I think xangsane just gets off to showing his superiority over ethnics by basically nonchalantly displaying his white ancestry but craves the attention that comes from being a victim. That nigga literally has no idea what it's like ACTUALLY LOOK brown and muslim. Xsangsane, you literally would kill yourself if you were me retard, I'm curry, brown, ethnic looking, and Muslim. And I grew up mostly in the post 9/11 Era during the mid and late 2000s with middle school and high school. You fucking faggot, you literally have no idea. In top of that my first name is the "most common name in the world" if you know what I mean. Literally no one, no one on this fucking forum has had a worse life than me. I've bullied and shunned literally every single day of my life starting from kindergarten all the way to the last day of senior year. That's 13 years of non stop bullying, it's gotten so bad that I literally don't even feel anything anymore, I'm numb to it. You are a prettyboy so you have looks halo, you look white, even if your name is ethnic your looks halo is enough for people to overlook it. I've never had any fucking halo for people to overlook me being a brown curry Muslim, on top of that my fucking name. I'm literally the most obvious target in fucking existence. You are nothing more than just another humble bragging faggot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 14905
Thank you for stating this.

Idm if he wants to embrace his ethnic side, but I think it's ridiculous he thinks he experiences a micron of what the avg ethnic experiences. He is a mixed person and should accept that as a mixed race person his experiences are unique and his own challenge. Rather than try to associate with ethnic identity - WHICH WILL CAUSE HIM FURTHER IDENTITY ISSUES AS HE KNOWS HE DOES NOT TRULY BLEND IN. He needs to embrace both his white and arab side
You don't understand what it's like cause you are curry, Being a part of two cultures and phenos is hard and just "embracing your white and arab side" isn't that easy, There's a lot of bullshit from the white side of the family and they don't ever accept you because you are mixed, Xangsane is justified for embracing his ethnic side only even though he is half white because he has even said it in his threads that his white family does not like him and his dad, Why would he embrace a family that hates him? You make no sense and you sound jealous that xangsane has white ancestry, We need more ethnic embracing and less white worshipping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
same bro i am levantine arab but only 25%, I got most of my genes from my white mom but i still got shitted on by the white guys in school when i said i was half arab, Calling me terrorist or saying some fucked up shit about arabs. I hate people who shit on arabs and muslims they should honestly die, I've seen people on this site literally cheer for evil western countries to bomb the middle east and kill babies and women who are arab, There's too much racism towards arabs tbh
I hope people understand this.

I would never want to be idolised based on looks alone. I always like to direct the conversations somewhere else if I sense someone is doing that.
But what's the problem with that? Do you feel it is superficial?

As a white person I could tell you that seeing people with exotic phenotypes like yours attract a lot of attention among average white people.

It just seems like a case of genetic recombination that prevents you from identifying yourself as a white person and more as someone from the middle east jfl

• +1
This is true. Idk I think xangsane just gets off to showing his superiority over ethnics by basically nonchalantly displaying his white ancestry but craves the attention that comes from being a victim. That nigga literally has no idea what it's like ACTUALLY LOOK brown and muslim. Xsangsane, you literally would kill yourself if you were me retard, I'm curry, brown, ethnic looking, and Muslim. And I grew up mostly in the post 9/11 Era during the mid and late 2000s with middle school and high school. You fucking faggot, you literally have no idea. In top of that my first name is the "most common name in the world" if you know what I mean. Literally no one, no one on this fucking forum has had a worse life than me. I've bullied and shunned literally every single day of my life starting from kindergarten all the way to the last day of senior year. That's 13 years of non stop bullying, it's gotten so bad that I literally don't even feel anything anymore, I'm numb to it. You are a prettyboy so you have looks halo, you look white, even if your name is ethnic your looks halo is enough for people to overlook it. I've never had any fucking halo for people to overlook me being a brown curry Muslim, on top of that my fucking name. I'm literally the most obvious target in fucking existence. You are nothing more than just another humble bragging faggot.
I call out people who do these despicable things in front of everyone so that they are shamed in public.

They have no right to insult someone like that just because of how they look like.

I do give a shit about racial equality which is why I want to be part of dismantling it by mostly associating with ethnics, marrying and procreating with an ethnic woman (and treating her like a proper wife and best friend) and teaching my future children about their identity and background and how to go about interacting with kids of different races. Please calm down.

If you didn't know, I absolutely hate the monarchy especially after viewing colonial era videos from Pathe and how those shithead cumskins with bonnets laughed and spat at the darker ethnics hard at work with their calloused hands. I wish I could go back in time and kick them in their faces.
I don't dislike you, and I do think you probably aren't racist. But you need to understand that you taking on the label of ethnic is just going to make you go nuts. You barely speak the arab language, you will have a VERY TOUGH time actually being accepted.

Even I as a bangladeshi don't have lots in common with other bengalis from bangladesh. I have stuff in common with british bangladeshis and for a lot of bengalis in the UK - THAT IS THEIR IDENTITY, BRITISH BANGLADESHI.

YOU ARE MIXED

You don't understand what it's like cause you are curry, Being a part of two cultures and phenos is hard and just "embracing your white and arab side" isn't that easy, There's a lot of bullshit from the white side of the family and they don't ever accept you because you are mixed, Xangsane is justified for embracing his ethnic side only even though he is half white because he has even said it in his threads that his white family does not like him and his dad, Why would he embrace a family that hates him? You make no sense and you sound jealous that xangsane has white ancestry, We need more ethnic embracing and less white worshipping
I find him obnoxious at times. I am curry and he is mixed, HIS MIXED EXPERIENCES ARE HIS OWN UNIQUE STRUGGLES JFL. If he wants to embrace being ethnic he can try. I am not jealous, I simply find his threads on how he experiences discrimination as an ethnic ridiculous because he barely does. He needs to spend £15 to change his name and all his discrimination is gone.

Most of his threads feel forced and that he wants to just fit in. He has identity issues which ethnics don't face, but it is a mixed race person problem. His identity is mixed, not ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
So your problem is not your looks, it's your genetic background.

You feel humiliated by being criticised for having Levantine Arab blood.

But what's the problem with that? Do you feel it is superficial?

As a white person I could tell you that seeing people with exotic phenotypes like yours attract a lot of attention among average white people.

It just seems like a case of genetic recombination that prevents you from identifying yourself as a white person and more as someone from the middle east jfl
It's superficial yes. I treat others as humans who have thought processes and emotions regardless of how they look like and if I sense anyone is idolising me just because I'm a white passing ethnic I tell them firmly what I think and that they're just adding onto the problem of colourism and racial inequality, so I direct the conversation somewhere else.

I am aware I get attention from average whites when they ask me where am I from because I don't look like a typical white person, but as soon as I say that I'm half Syrian/Lebanese and a Muslim they go chilly. That's gotta hurt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14905 and FailedNormieManlet
So your problem is not your looks, it's your genetic background.

You feel humiliated by being criticised for having Levantine Arab blood.
It's not being humilated, It's being mad and wanting to break their face. Why would i be humilated about something i can't control? I'm not ugly i'm mid tier normie right now and i'll ascend to htn

It's superficial yes. I treat others as humans who have thought processes and emotions regardless of how they look like and if I sense anyone is idolising me just because I'm a white passing ethnic I tell them firmly what I think and that they're just adding onto the problem of colourism and racial inequality, so I direct the conversation somewhere else.

I am aware I get attention from average whites when they ask me where am I from because I don't look like a typical white person, but as soon as I say that I'm half Syrian/Lebanese and a Muslim they go chilly. That's gotta hurt.
That's why i don't like talking to white people, They are really racist and think most countries outside of europe and america are shitholes

• +1
I don't dislike you, and I do think you probably aren't racist. But you need to understand that you taking on the label of ethnic is just going to make you go nuts. You barely speak the arab language, you will have a VERY TOUGH time actually being accepted.

Even I as a bangladeshi don't have lots in common with other bengalis from bangladesh. I have stuff in common with british bangladeshis and for a lot of bengalis in the UK - THAT IS THEIR IDENTITY, BRITISH BANGLADESHI.

YOU ARE MIXED

I find him obnoxious at times. I am curry and he is mixed, HIS MIXED EXPERIENCES ARE HIS OWN UNIQUE STRUGGLES JFL. If he wants to embrace being ethnic he can try. I am not jealous, I simply find his threads on how he experiences discrimination as an ethnic ridiculous because he barely does. He needs to spend £15 to change his name and all his discrimination is gone.

Most of his threads feel forced and that he wants to just fit in. He has identity issues which ethnics don't face, but it is a mixed race person problem. His identity is mixed, not ethnic.
I hope I'm not coming across like one of those mulattos who disown their white background and identify as ethnic, do black things, only associate with other blacks and only dare ethnic people, but I do get why they want to do what they're doing - like me we want to put a halt to colourism by embracing our ethnic side more, so by doing that we're not putting whites on a pedestal.

• +1

How did a person like you end up on this forum? haha

How did a person like you end up on this forum? haha
I want to talk to others with similar issues as me, and I'm not an NT person.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
It's not being humilated, It's being mad and wanting to break their face. Why would i be humilated about something i can't control?
You answered your own question it seems to me

everybody wants to be a victim these days

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 20056 and FailedNormieManlet
I hope I'm not coming across like one of those mulattos who disown their white background and identify as ethnic, do black things, only associate with other blacks and only dare ethnic people, but I do get why they want to do what they're doing - like me we want to put a halt to colourism by embracing our ethnic side more, so by doing that we're not putting whites on a pedestal.
I just find your posts about your racial discrimination stupid as fuck, the truth is ETHNICS ARE RACIST AF. There are some parts of bengali culture I don't fucking embrace because I disagree with it. My parents would treat a black or darker skinned person like shit, and I would tell them to stop that shit. Ethnics have their own issues too, you embracing your ethnic side is doing very little. Why not try to lecture your sister on fucking racism or explain to her that darker coloured people desrve basic human rights?

Nope, you straight up fucking suggested "look pakistan has white passing people, pakistan deserves rights". Do you know how retarded that is and how that literally feeds into colourism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16275, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
nigga wtf are you crying about muh bullied 13 years
that’s your fault for not standing up for yourself
modt ethnics in the west have experienced some form of racism but don’t whine about it on here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin and FailedNormieManlet
I want to talk to others with similar issues as me, and I'm not an NT person.
Well, thank you. You cleared up my doubts as to why you did it, you seem to be influenced a lot by your father as well, don't you?

I mean the fact that you identify yourself as ethnic

• +1
You answered your own question it seems to me
@FailedNormieManlet @CFW432 @YouCopeOrRope

Have a look at these stories from biracial people (mostly mulatto) - the sort of racist behaviour from their white side of the family and others, and the white worshipping from darker ethnics are reasons why I don't really want to associate with my white side these days that much.

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet @CFW432 @YouCopeOrRope

Have a look at these stories from biracial people (mostly mulatto) - the sort of racist behaviour from their white side of the family and others, and the white worshipping from darker ethnics are reasons why I don't really want to associate with my white side these days that much.

this only further feeds into my point. MIXED IS A SEPERATE IDENTITY. You need to try to hang out with more mixed people, they can relate to you more about your struggles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
this only further feeds into my point. MIXED IS A SEPERATE IDENTITY. You need to try to hang out with more mixed people, they can relate to you more about your struggles.
I have mulatto friends. On average they seem more aware of their mixed identity than the average arab/white mixed person who usually sees themselves as white and hates all non white and mixed people. I've met half arabs who were like this in school and as a result I hated them.

• +1
I just find your posts about your racial discrimination stupid as fuck, the truth is ETHNICS ARE RACIST AF. There are some parts of bengali culture I don't fucking embrace because I disagree with it. My parents would treat a black or darker skinned person like shit, and I would tell them to stop that shit. Ethnics have their own issues too, you embracing your ethnic side is doing very little. Why not try to lecture your sister on fucking racism or explain to her that darker coloured people desrve basic human rights?

Nope, you straight up fucking suggested "look pakistan has white passing people, pakistan deserves rights". Do you know how retarded that is and how that literally feeds into colourism
It's the caste system that got them like this.... And it won't go away for generations. So to avoid white supremacy by such groups I don't want to date a South Asian woman who is just after me because I have light skin.

I'm going to be giving her a lecture on her racism and attitude towards non whites, and showing her history videos from the colonial era so she opens her eyes.

I only told her that because I wanted to soothe her until the biggest storm arrives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
nigga wtf are you crying about muh bullied 13 years
that’s your fault for not standing up for yourself
modt ethnics in the west have experienced some form of racism but don’t whine about it on here
Nigga stfu retard, what am I supposed to do fight back thereby make it look worse for me and go to jail or some shit. No one would respect me retard, you think people respect manlets that fight back? No dumbass because people who are perceived as inferior can never do anything to change the mind of others that already hold them in that light. "Some", dumb faggot it wasn't "some", anyone that would've gone through what I did would've either killed themselves or shot up the fucking school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 19499 and Copeful
Well, thank you. You cleared up my doubts as to why you did it, you seem to be influenced a lot by your father as well, don't you?

I mean the fact that you identify yourself as ethnic
I relate more to my dad than my mum because of religion and the fact I don't want to fuel into white supremacy.

I'm going to be giving her a lecture on her racism and attitude towards non whites, and showing her history videos from the colonial era so she opens her eyes.

I only told her that because I wanted to soothe her until the biggest storm arrives.
Do so and update us. People like your sister very much annoy me. JFL at that whore thinking trillions being stolen, more than 30 million dying during british rule due to famines alone, all was worth is because "muh bwc". Fucking racist scumbag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Do so and update us. People like your sister very much annoy me. JFL at that whore thinking trillions being stolen, more than 30 million dying during british rule due to famines alone, all was worth is because "muh bwc". Fucking racist scumbag
I will be making an update thread on it as soon as I'm done lecturing her.

• +1