y do some people here think that getting a gf or having sex is like a math question

Deleted member 11414

Deleted member 11414

PHD in getting bitches
Like there isn’t something that u do and then it happens, if ur over the age of 16 and it hasn’t happened to u then its probably just not meant to happen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, subhuman incel, micropenis29 and 9 others
OK Chad

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 11414
It's the same with personality. Ppl will say that u need a good personality to get girls like a good personality and connection with a girl is this deep complicated thing where all you need is just basic social skills.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 11414
It's the same with personality. Ppl will say that u need a good personality to get girls like a good personality and connection with a girl is this deep complicated thing where all you need is just basic social skills.
Personality keeps a relationship going

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 11414
Fam if you have basic social skills, that's a good enough personality to keep the relationship going.
I see ur point but having good social skills and having a good personality is not only subjective but its also not the same thing

• +1
I see ur point but having good social skills and having a good personality is not only subjective but its also not the same thing
Have you ever met someone with a bad personality? I've genuinely never known of anyone who actually has a bad personality. What is a bad personality to you?

• +1
What is a bad personality to you?
Somebody who’s a dickhead to everyone they meet, someone who only cares about themselves, but bad to me isn’t the same as someone else’s definition of “bad” so its not something that can be measured objectively

• +1
True enough, during my teens if you looked somewhat ok it wasn't a big deal to get laid, given that you're reguraly hanging out with your buddies

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 11414
True enough, during my teens if you looked somewhat ok it wasn't a big deal to get laid, given that you're reguraly hanging out with your buddies
Thats my point, sex and relationships are something that happens naturally, u can’t really force them

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik and Beetlejuice
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Everything that happens in the world of things can be reduced to an step by step formula because cause and consequence rule the universe.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 11414
Somebody who’s a dickhead to everyone they meet, someone who only cares about themselves, but bad to me isn’t the same as someone else’s definition of “bad” so its not something that can be measured objectively
Jfl have you ever actually met anyone like that tho? Someone who's a dick to everyone and literally no one likes them? Those kinda ppl you'll only find on fake Reddit stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 11414
Jfl have you ever actually met anyone like that tho? Someone who's a dick to everyone and literally no one likes them? Those kinda ppl you'll only find on fake Reddit stories
I’ve met a lot of people like that

• +1
Ye tbh you’re just supposed to go with the flow and some girl will probably like you back. If this natural course of events doesn’t happen to you in your high school years (easiest time to get laid) then it’s probably just not meant to be

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 11414
Ye tbh you’re just supposed to go with the flow and some girl will probably like you back. If this natural course of events doesn’t happen to you in your high school years (easiest time to get laid) then it’s probably just not meant to be
Exactly what im saying

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Have you ever met someone with a bad personality? I've genuinely never known of anyone who actually has a bad personality. What is a bad personality to you?
Ive met a lot of ppl with bad personalities. Most of my male friends have bad personalities which contributes to their inceldom. Key traits:

-doesnt talk much or boring talk when they do talk
-high inhib
-low energy
-live in their head instead of living in the present
-cant start or continue fun interactions/jokes/flirting.
-unambitious/lazy in general in life: they havent tried a lot of things and neither have they excelled in one thing.
-one dimensional. All they have is one thing like their job, studies, videogames. Outside of a certain niche they cant relate.

Being an asshole, dickhead, etc. That not what a bad personality is and rare/irrelevant imo. Being a dickhead usually involves being the opposite of above traits which is why its generally attractive and socially welcomed

• +1
because it is just a math problem

a really complex one, but still just ultimately a math problem that can be solved

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Ive met a lot of ppl with bad personalities. Most of my male friends have bad personalities which contributes to their inceldom. Key traits:

-high inhib
-low energy
-unambitious/lazy in general in life: they havent tried a lot of things and neither have they excelled in one thing.
-one dimensional. All they have is one thing like their job, studies, videogames. Outside of a certain niche they cant relate.
Described me to a T. idk how to not have these attributes

• +1
Described me to a T. idk how to not have these attributes
Most of it comes down to low energy, which results in thinking too much and doing too little. Could also be that thinking too much leads to you being low energy.

You probably aren't always like this. Sometimes you feel more energetic than other times. Try to recognize why and when you feel like this, and doing those things more often, or getting into those situations more often where you feel more energetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 11414

-high inhib
-low energy

Being an asshole, dickhead, etc. That not what a bad personality is and rare/irrelevant imo. Being a dickhead usually involves being the opposite of above traits which is why its generally attractive and socially welcomed
Yes I agree. The things u listed are mainly about general social skills rather than actual personality.

• +1
I’ve met a lot of people like that
for those people unless they're above average then yes it's their personality holding them back but I've genuinely never met anyone like that b4

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Deleted member 11414
Yes I agree. The things u listed are mainly about general social skills rather than actual personality.
What's personality according to you then? I think most people would take social behavior as one of the main aspects of personality.

The fact 1 person likes pizza, while another hates it. One person likes dogs while the other likes cats. Shit like that is irrelevant imo.

• +1
for those people unless they're above average then yes it's their personality holding them back but I've genuinely never met anyone like that b4
If u’ve never met a shitty person u either live in a really good area or never go outside

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 275
because i had trouble socializing, deformed bite..
i will ascend after surgery. this me in my profile photo
@subhuman incel

• JFL
If u’ve never met a shitty person u either live in a really good area or never go outside
Ive met people who have been annoying but not so bad that it would have an affect on relationships with girls

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, subhuman incel and Deleted member 11414
50% of the users here are like that. @OldVirgin is a good example

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, Deleted member 275, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Don't get me started on that cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and subhuman incel
  • JFL