yall watch the new ep of one piece

D

Deleted member 30552

SPOILER

joyboy is here my nigga

what is pissing me off is cutting off the gear 5 awakening with that GOOFY ASS OROCHI SCENE I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS HSIT TO HAPPEN

it cut off a ton of suspense, as soon as luffy transformed OH lets show this big headed subhuman orochi getting burned to death, who cares about that bitch ass? he is too fucking irrelevant, just a fake mock leader.

episode was very cartoonish too tbh. it was a little much with the eyeball looney tune style shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 18582, not_ovER and 1 other person
@Beastimmung @dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Yeah I wasn't a fan personally. but it was intended to look cartoonish. The 2 minutes of pointless flashbacks and that gear 5 edit were bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Shit ep even with skipping the hiyorishit
yea i was pretty fucking pissed off. the animation was pretty goofy and they destroyed the suspense . absolutely brutal. honestly making me th ink that Blaech is way better ATM, blaech dont fuck around with all the pointless meandering it shows me what i want. doesnt drag shit out for too long idk mane

they gota step it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Pretty good episode despite Orochi.

Wano is shit anyway tbh (atleast all the characters from there, Orochi, all the samurais, never cared about them)

• +1
Pretty good episode despite Orochi.

Wano is shit anyway tbh (atleast all the characters from there, Orochi, all the samurais, never cared about them)
They repeated animations way too many fucjing times

The eye animations, the walking around bouncing animations of luffy, they showed flashbacks all through out the episode watering it down. FFS they show a flashback of what happened THE PREVIOUS EPISODE. Do they think we forgot? Idk I was so hyped for it and it disappointed me. Still definitely enjoyed parts of it fs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 14693

The eye animations, the walking around bouncing animations of luffy, they showed flashbacks all through out the episode watering it down. FFS they show a flashback of what happened THE PREVIOUS EPISODE. Do they think we forgot? Idk I was so hyped for it and it disappointed me. Still definitely enjoyed parts of it fs
It's probably going to be like the Zoro fight before they actually fought seriously. I agree with you episode was kinda underwhelming but the animators are going to go crazy in the next couple eps

• +1

Thats just expected for one piece tbh, the pacing is always shit.

But the fight is far from over, it was pretty much only the first attack, next episode will be better probably. The highlights of the fight will still come .

It's probably going to be like the Zoro fight before they actually fought seriously. I agree with you episode was kinda underwhelming but the animators are going to go crazy in the next couple eps
It better. We need to eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and not_ovER
i would but unfortunately i am hetero

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
i would but unfortunately i am hetero
@slop slinger

can you believe this guy

after all these years of friendship welshcel shits on one of my favorite cartoons

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
@slop slinger

can you believe this guy

after all these years of friendship welshcel shits on one of my favorite cartoons
fuck him! anyway i hvent seen this show...

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back