You are looksmaxing to fuck obese disgusting women in 2021

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Male thirst and desperation has never been so high with the state of hypergamy and inflated feminist egos... even if you manage to ascend to HT normie you have to resort to fucking landwhales

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Johanjohan, ezio6 and 8 others
the pandemic left me very optimistic about romantic relationships, I saw a lot of girls stopping playing the field and settling down with a mediocre man in an LTR. It's just my perception and not real truth though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 8165, hennypapi and 3 others
I’m so thankful I’m blessed with a gift: finding fat women attractive.

I’ll get to enjoy something you won’t :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 8165, faggotchadlite and 14 others
ebony landwhale is the only thing that the average male can bang
@Blackgymmax

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, thecel and EverythingMattersCel
Cope, I'm looksmaxxing to fuck anorexic self hating Asian women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 10142 and thecel
the pandemic left me very optimistic about romantic relationships, I saw a lot of girls stopping playing the field and settling down with a mediocre man in an LTR. It's just my perception and not real truth though
I've seen the opposite. No sign of relationships. I guess it's all happening behind closed doors.

I’m so thankful I was blessed with the gift of finding fat women attractive

I’ll get to enjoy something you won’t :feelshaha:
Elab

• +1
I like 'em BIG and scared of their own shadows

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Fatness is hot to me and ugly to most men, in the blackpill community at least. As other guys complain about how disgusting their Tinder matches are, I’ll be having sex with women whom I find irresistibly sexy. I consider myself lucky to be capable of finding pleasure in something (looking at, interacting with, and smashing overweight women) that might make others throw up jfl

Needless to say, I don’t find EVERY fat woman attractive; they gotta have hot faces and good fat distribution to be hot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 11134 and 2 others
You can keep coping that hypergamy exists and that you're not just uglier than you think if you want to
the real world is very different

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 10615
I've seen the opposite. No sign of relationships. I guess it's all happening behind closed doors.
na they still want relationships. a lot of girls figure out that they dont have a chance securing chads so theyre like fuck it and just keep fucking random hot guys while feeling "lonely":feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lawton88 and 4 others
It is crazy how most of these females expect someone a few points above them on the looks scale. It would suck to be a 5 and have only 3s and below females willing to consider you. At least a 7 isn't totally repulsed by having to settle for a 5 female.

Fatness is hot to me and ugly to most men, in the blackpill community at least. As other guys complain about how disgusting their Tinder matches are, I’ll be having sex with women whom I find irresistibly sexy. I consider myself lucky to be capable of finding pleasure in something (looking at, interacting with, and smashing overweight women) that might make others throw up jfl

Needless to say, I don’t find EVERY fat woman attractive; they gotta have hot faces and good fat distribution to be hot.
no way youre asian. youre just a black guy larping.

Male thirst and desperation has never been so high with the state of hypergamy and inflated feminist egos... even if you manage to ascend to HT normie you have to resort to fucking landwhales
No, I am looksmaxxing to mog subhumans

• JFL
"If you manage to ascend."

Can the guys without experience with women stop talking. Fucking a landwhale is your choice.

I'm trying hard to ascend with land whales but can't. I superliked 40 landwhales over 300lbs and none matched with me.

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Inscol and AlwaysHaveQuestions
i am looksmaxxing to fuck my oneitis not a whale

can u give some examples?

Yeah, can’t imagine what fucking a goblin would do to my self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88