You are mentalcel because you are ugly.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
If you are a mentalcel it is almost certainly because you're actually just ugly or grew up ugly(a lot of people who call themselves mentalcel are just ugly but coping.)

The reason why your social skills are so bad is because no one liked u growing up u fugly cunt and didn't develop socially as a result.

If you were gl you would have been validated your whole life and grew confidence instead you had your head flushed down the toilet by some low tier normies.

It all is a result of looks.
And to the 2 actual gl mentalcels who are just social weirdos,fuck you,
When U walk down to the shop to buy some milk more girls will acknowledge and approach u then I have ever spoken to in my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, CupOfCoffee, StudyHacks and 6 others
Übermensch IQ

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
this is the most retarded post of the decade

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Nibba, FatmanO and 4 others
I'm a mentalcel because I'm an autist with bipolar and severe social anxiety.

Obviously being ugly never helps but it's not as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and GoonCel

In my case social anxiety completely stems from feeling inferior due to my height and looks. It's very often as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, RichardSpencel and badromance
In my case social anxiety completely stems from feeling inferior due to my height and looks. It's very often as simple as that.
I was a nervous wreck before i knew i was ugly or that girls didn't like me. I guess it varies from person to person.

Well some mentalcels aren't necessarily ugly but they're not hot enough to get away with mental issues. If you're only 6/10 and autistic you can never get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, badromance and Youngcell
I was a nervous wreck before i knew i was ugly or that girls didn't like me. I guess it varies from person to person.
You wouldn't have been if you were a tall good looking guy. Mental complexes directly collerate with bad physical appearance as it's both a sign of bad genes. Your brain subconsciously knows that you are ugly.

I debunked this in my latest thread

Sorry I killed this for you, and Michael Mew, but we will only grow stronger through truth

eh, not really. was considered "decent" to "cute" by girls in grade up until puberty hit. then kids started beating the shit out of me for being tiny.

also, the autism diagnosis came before all that. I still had a hard time with girls back then, because of how I acted, which wasn't any of my fault.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
If you are a mentalcel it is almost certainly because you're actually just ugly or grew up ugly(a lot of people who call themselves mentalcel are just ugly but coping.)

The reason why your social skills are so bad is because no one liked u growing up u fugly cunt and didn't develop socially as a result.

If you were gl you would have been validated your whole life and grew confidence instead you had your head flushed down the toilet by some low tier normies.

low iq cel its so over for you
''When U walk down to the shop to buy some milk more girls will acknowledge and approach u then I have ever spoken to in my entire life.''
its so fucking over
Well some mentalcels aren't necessarily ugly but they're not hot enough to get away with mental issues. If you're only 6/10 and autistic you can never get laid.
Commons sense iq :fire: this forum is becoming so shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

just shower bro!!!

Sorry I killed this for you, and Michael Mew, but we will only grow stronger through truth
Fuck debunked..brb killing self.

Absolutely zero iq, I started being gl after puberty at like 17, can't really bring the confidence up that easily after being bullied for being ugly for so long.:feelsrope:

Absolutely zero iq, I started being gl after puberty at like 17, can't really bring the confidence up that easily after being bullied for being ugly for so long.:feelsrope:
Right,I stated that growing up ugly can leave someone permanently fucked.

Kinda retared and bitter post, but klinda legit
Chad is almsot never mentacell, and society never thred chad as a mentacel..But there are some exceptions

No its because i had a fucked up childhood and overdoses on weed

true, I was not a mentalcel at all until I started getting negative reinforcement

When U walk down to the shop to buy some milk more girls will acknowledge and approach u then I have ever spoken to in my entire life.
i'm currently autistic probably due to my parents sitting me in front of a screen growing up instead of making me play sports and shit

No disagree many things can lead to being a mentalcel, being ugly can be one reason, but being ugly as a child only really negative affects you if you are hideously ugly. I used to really cute as a child and early teenager and I only ever got positive reinforcements during my school years and never any negative reinforcements yet I barely have any social skills and I was always really shy even when I was like 2 or 3 years old.

High IQ tbh tbh

this is the most retarded post of the decade
This. Honestly man nearly everyone here can agree I'm quite good looking or at the VERY least above average. At the same time I'm aspie narcissistic fuckhead lmao. It's about ur environment and genetics not ur looks

r u headsupdisplay from lookism. would make sense u r both the same level of retardation and in the same ways

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt and PenileFacialSurgery
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr why does this need to be stated?

Just being average looking, you’re wayyyy more likely to be a mentalcel, being plain bland and boring looking to everyone, you don’t stand out at all in a crowd, gotta scavenge for mediocre pussy, and betabuxx cuckmaxx, for Chad to come in and fuck your girl.

Now imagine being Ugly.

Would not even be a “mentalcel” right now if I was more average looking

I Handle myself incredibly well for being Subhuman tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
@11gaijin ban this mofo @BeautifulBones shitpost after shitpost low quality
No its because i had a fucked up childhood and overdoses on weed
how did you od on weed?
im generally quite curious

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
This. Honestly man nearly everyone here can agree I'm quite good looking or at the VERY least above average. At the same time I'm aspie narcissistic fuckhead lmao. It's about ur environment and genetics not ur looks
Weren't you incel before you looksmaxxed?

@11gaijin ban this mofo @BeautifulBones shitpost after shitpost low quality

how did you od on weed?
im generally quite curious
A lot of people “overdose” on weed

They become extremely paranoid, disassociate, and may develop depersonalization.

Some are never the same.

A very small percentage of faggots tho.

I occasionally “overdose”.

A lot of people “overdose” on weed

They become extremely paranoid, disassociate, and may develop depersonalization.

Some are never the same.

A very small percentage of faggots tho.

I occasionally “overdose”.
how much did you smoke?
most i've smoked at once is an eight, my second time too i was jittery, went to lay in my bed closed my eyes and i kept seeing the discovery channel logo

how much did you smoke?
most i've smoked at once is an eight, my second time too i was jittery, went to lay in my bed closed my eyes and i kept seeing the discovery channel logo
Happened around the first few times I smoked, I had low tolerance.

I smoke whole blunts to the face

When it happened I smoked 8 blunts in rotation with a few friends hotboxing the whip in a few hours.

Sometimes it happened alone with just 1 blunt by myself.

Became extremely paranoid and depressed, thought the whole world hated me, cursed at my Oneitis

Other times I was just really scared of police

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
Happened around the first few times I smoked, I had low tolerance.

I smoke whole blunts to the face

When it happened I smoked 8 blunts in rotation with a few friends hotboxing the whip in a few hours.

Sometimes it happened alone with just 1 blunt by myself.

Became extremely paranoid and depressed, thought the whole world hated me, cursed at my Oneitis

Other times I was just really scared of police
tbh it was the first time i freaked out a little bit, i've gotten to the point where weed just makes me feel good

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
tbh it was the first time i freaked out a little bit, i've gotten to the point where weed just makes me feel good
That’s good to hear

I get paranoid pretty often, or just dumb retarded.

Personally weed is overhyped and not all that amazing to me

And it isn’t a sustainable cope unless you’ve some money to spend

I’ve got a few friends who are completely broke, but somehow managed to spend like $20k on weed in a year.

Opiates are soo much better, weed ain’t shit in comparison

But of course don’t even try them unless you want to give up on and ruin your life worse than it is.

Honestly fuck drugs overall

The best high is being Chad and fucking your Oneitis.

Weren't you incel before you looksmaxxed?
That doesn't have anything to do with it lol. Yeah I was a virgin but guys a lot worse looking than me got laid or had GFs.

If you're butt ugly, you're a plain incel. No point in calling yourself mentalcel, because even if you'd NT-maxx, you'd still be incel.
Average-looking, PLS 4.5 - 5.5 (and a bit below average) guys are hurt the most by being mentalcels.You would slay every now and then if you would be NT, but you're not NT and being average, you're nothing special and girls can find lots of guys like you easily that are more NT / social.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Never_Began and Deleted member 245
true, I was not a mentalcel at all until I started getting negative reinforcement

The problem with me is that I got negative reinforcement for being Autistic but tough love doesn't work on me so it just made things worse.