You are most likely not in your real height

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
Anterior pelvic tilt, or poor lower back posture and stiff muscles on your spine, can easily reduce a persons height for 2 centimetres even in mild case. Some people who have practiced yoga religiously have reported gaining more than 5 centimetres (2 inches) of height over the course of years. A huge portion of the population these days has a deformed subhuman posture and extremely tight muscles due to sitting for most of the day, so statistically it's wery likely that you have too, and this free and easy heightmax (stretching) is legit for you to reach your real height.

A few months ago I started to take stretching my lower back, hips and pelvis seriously, doing it every morning and evening for 15-20 minutes or so. I was 184 cm tall back then (evening height), but yesterday I measured myself again and found out that I have become 185,5 cm tall. So I can call myself a real 6'1 now! :feelsautistic: My posture is still quite subhuman and I have a noticeable anterior pelvic tilt, so it's wery possible that if I continue diligently I'll be able to reach 187-188 cm (6'2), which is where the Ideal male height starts.

Serious lifefuel for those who NEARLY have good height!

Lower body cross syndrome janda

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LaChancla, Deleted member 2403, oldcell and 17 others
Ngl weight loss has increased my height by an inch due to better posture

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, loksr and mulattomaxxer
A few months ago I started to take stretching my lower back, hips and pelvis seriously, doing it every morning and evening for 15-20 minutes or so
Woah, send tutorial for this fratello. What YouTube vids did you use?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, germanlooks and Sens
Me at 178cm trying to stretch myself to ideal male height

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SomaliMax, leopold123, Mewton and 14 others
Woah, send tutorial for this fratello. What YouTube vids did you use?
I mostly did only these two poses for my pelvis, five 1-2 minute reps. At start my muscles were so stiff that it was literally painful for me and I couldn't even touch the ground with my hands on the latter pose. But it quickly makes your body feel much better and more comfortable and strong, and you start liking the feeling.

To be honest my posture might have been extraordinarily subhuman as I have basically been rotting and playing videogames for last 3 years. But a there are a lot of people these days who do similar degenerate stuff so I reason that this is going to be legit for many.

Hip flexor stretchyoga

Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13868 and 1 other person
hanging on the horizontal bar is enough?

I do deep stretching for over an hour multiple times a week.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 14543
Im 5'9.5 so maybe I could grow with this method

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So I can call myself a real 6'1 now! :feelsautistic:
Even if you were 184.5 or so at night that’s still a real 6’1. As long as your average between night and day is above 3/4s of the inch, you can claim the height.

Ngl weight loss has increased my height by an inch due to better posture

That isn't the only reason, increased weight compresses the spine decreasing your height. So yet again another reason for you losers to stop being fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080
Facts. I'm really 6'7 but my bad posture is just holding me back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Deleted member 15099, Mewton and 3 others
facts i went from 6'3 to 6'4 by fixing my alterior pelvic tilt

Anterior pelvic tilt, or poor lower back posture and stiff muscles on your spine, can easily reduce a persons height for 2 centimetres even in mild case. Some people who have practiced yoga religiously have reported gaining more than 5 centimetres (2 inches) of height over the course of years. A huge portion of the population these days has a deformed subhuman posture and extremely tight muscles due to sitting for most of the day, so statistically it's wery likely that you have too, and this free and easy heightmax (stretching) is legit for you to reach your real height.

A few months ago I started to take stretching my lower back, hips and pelvis seriously, doing it every morning and evening for 15-20 minutes or so. I was 184 cm tall back then (evening height), but yesterday I measured myself again and found out that I have become 185,5 cm tall. So I can call myself a real 6'1 now! :feelsautistic: My posture is still quite subhuman and I have a noticeable anterior pelvic tilt, so it's wery possible that if I continue diligently I'll be able to reach 187-188 cm (6'2), which is where the Ideal male height starts.

View attachment 1422266
Lifefuel for me. Im always told a have awful heroin addict tier posture

182cm now I can officially hit 6feet

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Lifefuel for me. Im always told a have awful heroin addict tier posture
Yeah I think it's worth it. It also makes you feel much better and healthier over time.

Gotta love your username and avatar btw. Best ones on this forum in my opinion.

Last edited:
This is kind of a cope. Most people won't have bad enough posture for this to matter. Hanging from a bar before measuring is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Give me a good stretch routinge

yeah ive got a clear anterior pelvic tilt, isnt severe but its fully there :/

Send stretches im 183 cm at night I wanna be 185.5 at night

hope for me i wanna reach 5"10...full..some stretches alredy gave me one cm , being 5"9 every 1cm is gold

i should be 176 after i fix my posture HOPEFULLY

• Love it
We need a low effort stretch routine
cobra stretch
hamstring stretch
back stretch
bridge stretch

at night 5min mo-do

I'm not sure if you would get much height out of it though

View attachment 1422266
I have a relatively severe APT I still am a little doubtful I could get a lot of height by fixing it. I hope I do get some at least though.

View attachment 1422266
This thing requires immediate surgery not yoga jfl

Sounds like cope and bullshit to me
Most people who think they have APT don't really have it

oh wow so instead of being a 5'9 manlet I can be a 5'10 manlet!

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and never_lucky
Liefuel guys I went from 5'10 to 6'2

• +1