You are nothing you imagine yourself to be

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
There are many faggots on this forum who fantasize about being powerful "beasts" that people respect irl, when in reality they stutter saying hi to a girl and are too high inhib to say "excuse me" to strangers.
Keep deluding yourself, you aren't some mysterious anime character. People prefer to avoid you because you're a weirdo, not because you're some intimidating Chad. This is real life and you are nothing you imagine yourself to be.

@1kisuke106

Litrlyme21

Learn how to socialize, respect wont come from being an irritable wall-flower who lies to himself
You aren't the main character in anyone else's story, and you're not the edgy side character girls swoon over either...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14957, Hikicel69 and 6 others
Fake it til you make it, I am indeed a High inhib loser who cant even ask for refills at restaurants
But If I pretend to be low inhib, I shall be. A wise man once said "I think therefore I am"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Deprived, Chinacurry and 2 others
ill never understand how there’s people who aren’t willing to approach anyone @ college to ask for mapping or something else

Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Fake it til you make it, I am indeed a High inhib loser who cant even ask for refills at restaurants
But If I pretend to be low inhib, I shall be. A wise man once said "I think therefore I am"

I'm not against anyone learning how to lower their inhibitions or present themselves in a similar manner, but it's the delusions users take on that my post is directed at. I saw some other posts from you, and you arent exactly what I'm trying to criticize. I'm criticizing the young men who who overcompensate for it and make themselves look laughable in the process, going further as to convince themselves they are what they fantasize about being while displaying no real similarity that isn't obviously forced.

On a side note- what does knowledge and certainty, skepticism, or the proof of your existence have to do with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 3828
People like this didn’t had a proper father figure during childhood, your values and principles build up your character.

“I’m a dark triad bad boy bro I’m a fucking menace”

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and AlexBrown84
Tbh I don't even think that's what that quote means. Pretty sure it's supposed to be referring to solipsism.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Tbh I don't even think that's what that quote means. Pretty sure it's supposed to be referring to solipsism.
All descartes meant by that is exactly what it sounds like i.e. the fact that I am capable of thinking proves that I must exist