• High IQ OP

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Doesn't work

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Basically anecdotally from OP. Since I attend classes only twice/ once per week so I can just eat as much sodium as I want 5-6 days before along with 4L of water everyday but the day before or the morning of the day where I will in the classes along normies, chadlite and Stacy. I would decrease my sodium that day to 40-50% and only drink 2-2.5L that day.

Doing this my body still hasn't adapted to the new regime so it expell all the water at the same rate as before but my net intake is now lowered, so I get net loss in fluid retention.

Aldosterone response slowly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Xangsane
@pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @Xangsane @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
the only way you can eat shit like a fat fuck and have a lean face is having a fucked up high metabolism

i do and i have no face fat and hollow cheeks

Just be nordic and have insane fat distribution theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, niqfan625, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Just be nordic and have insane fat distribution theory.
yeah most Nordic girls I have met can be fat but their face still lean, it's like all fats are accumulate in their breast and thigh wtf

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, niqfan625 and HarrierDuBois
yeah most Nordic girls I have met can be fat but their face still lean, it's like all fats are accumulate in their breast and thigh wtf
I am skinnyfat with 404 definition in my abs or legs but my face still is lean considering I'm recessed. I'm leaner than @SurgeryEnjoyer at 20% bodyfat and recessed than he is at 10% bodyfat post bimax. Brutal genetics pills.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
And armenians can have 6 pack and fat cheeks, JFL at this clown world

I am skinnyfat with 404 definition in my abs or legs but my face still is lean considering I'm recessed. I'm leaner than @SurgeryEnjoyer at 20% bodyfat and recessed than he is at 10% bodyfat post bimax. Brutal genetics pills.
How come I have never seen as talkative Nordic as you. Today there are two Swedish guys sitting in the back muttering about something in their weird language, that's all I could say. I bet the conversations were pretty much superficial since they don't open up that easily.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
How come I have never seen as talkative Nordic as you. Today there are two Swedish guys sitting in the back muttering about something in their weird language, that's all I could say. I bet the conversations were pretty much superficial since they don't open up that easily.
I talk a lot on here, I am quiet IRL unless I know you. I have a lot of thoughts and this is a place I can just spew a lot of them out.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I used LoSalt today and the difference is quite striking.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I eat like a fat fuck but i don't get fat because i'm an ectomorph with god metabolism
Makes it hard as fuck to bulk tho

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I eat like a fat fuck but i don't get fat because i'm an ectomorph with god metabolism
Makes it hard as fuck to bulk tho
same here but I don't always eat bad food