You can learn a lot if you have two operating systems but never connected at the same time UNLESS ...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The Linux drive is heavily encrypted and not acting as an SSH server and if it is, better use the keys and CAPTCHA authentication. But if you're like me, a curious mental STD, you would be more interested in that live firewall (ufw) log on Linux revealing the creepies that are free to spy on your device when using Windows.

Suggestion

If you're using Microsoft, get another clean hard drive and install a Linux distro like Ubuntu. But be sure you remove that Windows hard drive first. You'll want only the Linux drive during the setup. Don't forget the boot stick!

After installing it, install the firewall and enable it. Learn how to work the terminal. Allow outgoing, deny incoming. And why block incoming? Because no one should be wanting to come inside you! Ugh. Unless you have a roastie PC.

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Test driving this bitch now in Atlanta. It's doable.

I’d like to see this nigga and @juste have a conversation

@BrahminBoss @Makhachev @JackTheKnife

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 29167, JackTheKnife and 1 other person
I’d like to see this nigga and @juste have a conversation

@BrahminBoss @Makhachev @JackTheKnife
I'm too autistic and out of touch with this reality. My conscience slithers within the shadow of Jupiter. Once I told a first date that. She was indeed speechless. Then, suddenly, she said, "Let's fuck." Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't read any posts / threads by OP and juste is on my ignore. Thanks for reminding me to ignore OP.
Damn bro, who took a shit in your cheerios today

I don't read any posts / threads by OP and juste is on my ignore. Thanks for reminding me to ignore OP.
I'm proud of you! Not really. But you're finally standing up for yourself. Pun, right?

me too bro. Trying to stay on your good side you know, don’t want you to…you know…

Want me to suck your dick now?
They say in order to gain the ultimate power, you should betray your best friend. But...you're too pure.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
me too bro. Trying to stay on your good side you know, don’t want you to…you know…

Want me to suck your dick now?
I think I have to assign an IP, uh? DCHP or some shit.

They say in order to gain the ultimate power, you should betray your best friend. But...you're too pure.
Stop visiting Chaturbate so much ... it makes you seem thirsty which is pathetic. Ngl.

I can't tell if your typing style is a bit or that's just how you communicate.

I want to cremate your avi by punching it so hard it disintegrates, it makes me feel uncontrollable disgust, the back of my tongue is fucking exploding.

• Love it

I want to cremate your avi by punching it so hard it disintegrates, it makes me feel uncontrollable disgust, the back of my tongue is fucking exploding.
You're really freaky with avis

• +1

One day, I'll pimp it up with fluids shooting all over the AVI. If I could add sound it would be of a woman having an orgasm while another woman keeps repeating, "Stop that! Stop that! Nnnnno! Stop that!" Ah, yes, deep into the disturbance we go!

• +1
  • JFL
One day, I'll pimp it up with fluids shooting all over the AVI. If I could add sound it would be of a woman having an orgasm while another woman keeps repeating, "Stop that! Stop that! Nnnnno! Stop that!" Ah, yes, deep into the disturbance we go!
actual demon child

Monster

• +1
No idea why. I have a couple users on ignore because of avi alone, it just really gets to me.
Same. Like if it's really ugly or moving too fast, but that's normal. You really take it to heart. What about mine

• +1
Same. Like if it's really ugly or moving too fast, but that's normal. You really take it to heart. What about mine
HTN. Nice action shot, would've been better if the gun was pointing towards your posts ngl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Mofos posts are Like the davinci code I dont understand shit☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 29167
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Dr. Bludy