You can only achive 2 cm lengthening per clavicle with surgery

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I apologise for this thread.

Somehow, Eppley also stepped back even from his 1 inch per side promise.
I mailed to his clinic and they say he says he wont give anything more than 2 cm per clavicle.

Still decent but disappointed.

he says here he wouldnt push more than 2.5 cm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1901
So what? God gave you your genetic limit for a reason. Once you reach it, he intends you to pursue something else.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 2 others
So what? God gave you your genetic limit for a reason. Once you reach it, he intends you to pursue something else.
if god exists why are you a virgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Tallooksmaxxer
still havent seen pics of someone getting this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin
if god exists why are you a virgin
What are you on about? Having sex before marriage is a sin. I have simply not found a wife due to civilization turning towards sin. We need to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to as many people as possible and we will slowly turn it back. Our prayers have already been answered with overturning Roe v Wade.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadtindermoney, whiteissuperior, HerpDerpson and 2 others
2 cm per clavicle isn't worth it in my opinion

• Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and PubertyMaxxer
I've read something about it not actually visually increasing your shoulder width because the surgery also rotates your shoulders backwards or something along those lines. not sure about this though. never seen legit before/afters and only ever heard of eppley and that other dude who even perform it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard and Tallooksmaxxer
I've read something about it not actually visually increasing your shoulder width because the surgery also rotates your shoulders backwards or something along those lines. not sure about this though. never seen legit before/afters and only ever heard of eppley and that other dude who even perform it.
eppley said in mail he cant perform more than 2 cm because its pushes the scapula laterally outward. i also heard scalpula rolls back.

but eppley said in website that lengthenings transform 1:1 to bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
total 4 cm would surely make difference but 27k makes it pricey.
That's why I don't think it would be worth the price unless you are rich. I would want it to have a drastic effect instead of a moderate effect for such a price.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tallooksmaxxer
there is leif rogers but he chargers 50k and only widens 1 inch in TOTAL BIDELTOID LENGTH,

• +1
What about the ribcage?

Waist to Chest Ratio (~0.75) is just as important as Waist to Shoulder Ratio (~0.6)

Main qimg f8d95e18ad3d0a516dd89d356292c826 lq

Surely with CL it would look off, no?

That's why I don't think it would be worth the price unless you are rich. I would want it to have a drastic effect instead of a moderate effect for such a price.
Tbh, 4cm for 27k it is well worth it

In Frame cm are more signify than in Height

The deltoids can be increased in Size and Width with Shoulder Workouts though. Surely 4-5cm total natty. Along with Lats it could already form a Nice V taper without having to resort to cruel and expensive Surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 1901
Tbh, 4cm for 27k it is well worth it

In Frame cm are more signify than in Height

The deltoids can be increased in Size and Width with Shoulder Workouts though. Surely 4-5cm total natty. Along with Lats it could already form a Nice V taper without having to resort to cruel and expensive Surgery.
Do you think an untrained male could achieve +4cm bideltoid width from hypertrophy of deltoids?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer