You can't have a nice ass as a guy without short legs.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Bitches love my phatty TBH.

Cope, it reminds them of bbc tbh

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
Why do females 👙 come to the gym? Lmao, they try to show📺📺 off📴 their small and non-existent asses. It's only 👀looks 👀 decent for some because most women👯👯 are short and proportions make illusionially 🈶have🈶 "decent sized" asses but I can see👀 through that and realize most of these girls👧👧 asses are trash♻️ and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked💼 my ass off 📴 🏗building🏗 monstrous booty that makes the gay 😎dudes😎 go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and 💪muscle💪💪 and very impressive. It pops🍾 out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females👠 don't even🌝 come close🔒 to 👴males👴👴 in terms of body👃 anatomy and muscle💪 proportions. Look how ♻️trash♻️ 👠female 👠 bodybuilding is compared to male👲 bodybuilding. The male👷 body✋ is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have🈶🈶 is that disgusting roast 🍠🍠 beef🐂🐂 curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like 💒 to get 🉐🉐 butt implants and photoshop and have🈶 anterior pelvic tilt in their 📷photos📷 to make it🇮🇹 look 👀 "big" fuckin instagram whores.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and fukmylyf
2329.jpg