You don't choose your looks, your looks chooses you

Most guys here want to be something they are not, instead of working with what they have they try to work AGAINST what they have to become something they are not going to be naturally. For example you will see masculine guys wanting to be Tik Tok eboys, or you will see ***** who want to be masculine jocks. The problem is that you have to work with the basis you have and create your aesthetics from there.
I have a very masculine face and no hair, so my choice was very limited, the only thing that worked for me was thugmaxxing hard, tattoos and gym. It doesn't make sense for me to aspire to become a prettyboy, even if they fuck ****s, because I don't have the aesthetics and I was never born to be one. Instead of trying to be something you aren't, you must enhance what you already have and create your own niche. Its not by any means ideal, but it's good enough. Even surgeries should be selected the same way, if you are a chink kpopmaxx and don't get a huge jaw that will make you ogre.
IDK what sort of appeal I have. I'm too high inhib to post my pic here, but here goes:

• Chin-length brown hair, parted in the middle
  • Blue-green eyes
  • Slight PCT
  • Dark, long lashes
  • Dark, dense (but not very thick) eyebrows
  • Clean-shaven, but can grow a beard
  • Slight tan
  • Full lips
  • 5'10
  • 12% bf, slightly muscular
  • White-passing ethnic (mixed)
  • I sometimes wear glasses

Last edited:
Show me a more forward grown side profile.
Insane forward growth
Gigachad uberchad side profile

Almost ideal male side profile

Last edited: