you don’t have to “master” something to “be a master”

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
almost all geniuses/masters throughout history were not even really masters in their field. off the top of my head: einstein, bill gates, world famous hackers. you can be a “master” of something by just learning about the topic for 3 - 6 months.

it’s a complete cope when normies say “good at everything but master of none”. there’s always going to be some tryhard that’s a “master” of something that spent 10,000 hours learning that skill. why spend years of your life becoming a “master” when you can spend 3 - 6 months or less on a certain skill and be better than 99% of the population? there’s always going to be some tryhard that’s better at a specific skill, what’s important is being better than most people.

very few skills are worth “mastering”, if any. you can always just pay some nerd in the field to do it for you if it’s really that difficult and steal credit. now you are considered a “master” in that field AND MIGHT AS WELL BE ONE because you got the results of one.

idk if worded this well but if ur not retarded you should understand

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, Sub0, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Yes this is the idea (truth) that its extremely easy to be better than the average person or 99% of the population at pretty much anything but being better than that 1% that are truly experts is close to impossible. You could spend all your life trying to master 1 instrument and still not be that great compared to the top 1% or you could practice just a bit at all instruments and then claim that you're a multi talented genius and any normal person wont be able to tell the difference since theyre just garbage at everything in general

True.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Sub0, Iblamejordan and 2 others
Some things take longer than 3-6 months to learn and “master.” And it depends how broad you are.

Nobody can truly “master” math because it’s too broad a subject. But mastering a programming language? That’ll take about a year if you’re diligent can’t do that in 6 months. But 90% of the time I agree with you.

Some things take longer than 3-6 months to learn and “master.” And it depends how broad you are.

Nobody can truly “master” math because it’s too broad a subject. But mastering a programming language? That’ll take about a year if you’re diligent can’t do that in 6 months. But 90% of the time I agree with you.
programming is one of the few things that are worth taking the time to master. over if you weren't a codegeek in your teens.

programming is one of the few things that are worth taking the time to master. over if you weren't a codegeek in your teens.
Tbh yes bodybuilding a coding

Masterbate

Tbh yes bodybuilding a coding
bodybuilding as a skill takes like 3 - 6 months to learn what works. in reality it’s just an activity you have to do as a looksmaxxer, not so much a skill

Jackoff-all-trades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
The ability to attack unseen, we call thst a type of mastery. Some who hear this may laugh, but there are definitely those capanle of reavhimg such a level of mastery. It's a level only those who are fast enough can reach. They attack their opponent's blind spot so quickly, it seems as though their attacks are invisible. A level of mastery wholly different from my own.

bodybuilding as a skill takes like 3 - 6 months to learn what works. in reality it’s just an activity you have to do as a looksmaxxer, not so much a skill
Maybe the training aspect. Unless you’re a high IQ narcy psycho you’ll be stuck spinning your wheels natty lifting until you realize you need to take every PED that Ronnie Coleman takes…
So that you can also become Ronnie Coleman

And get laid and worshipped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
The ability to attack unseen, we call thst a type of mastery. Some who hear this may laugh, but there are definitely those capanle of reavhimg such a level of mastery. It's a level only those who are fast enough can reach. They attack their opponent's blind spot so quickly, it seems as though their attacks are invisible. A level of mastery wholly different from my own.
C38C8D10 C97A 44FF 8ED5 67D382A8021F

What can I master in 6-8 months, OP? I want to become a better person.
What habits would you recommend?

What can I master in 6-8 months, OP? I want to become a better person.
What habits would you recommend?
the point of the thread is that very few things are worth actually mastering.

imo programming and maybe seo are two of the only things worth mastering because they allow you to scale/automate the other things you are good at.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
the point of the thread is that very few things are worth actually mastering.

imo programming and maybe seo are two of the only things worth mastering because they allow you to scale/automate the other things you are good at.
SEO? What's that?
Also, I'm too stupid for programming, I'll leave that for my smaller brother.
I'm more interested in liberal arts and sciences, like anthropology, history, biology, etc.

SEO? What's that?
I'm more interested in liberal arts and sciences, like anthropology, history, biology, etc.
search engine optimization. basically if you have a product to sell, you still have to market it. people aren’t going to magically appear at your store.

without basic seo knowledge, any social media marketing strategy will fail and no one will find your website because it won’t rank high on google. it’s widely applicable to any marketplace and when combined with programming, you can use botting and other methods to guarantee a high ranking.

i have to admit i only have a basic understanding of seo, but some very experienced seo geniuses can rank literally anything. it’s a very powerful skill.

• +1
search engine optimization. basically if you have a product to sell, you still have to market it. people aren’t going to magically appear at your store.

without basic knowledge, any social media marketing strategy will fail and no one will find your website because it won’t rank high on google. it’s widely applicable to any marketplace and when combined with programming, you can use botting and other methods to guarantee a high ranking.

i have to admit i only have a basic understanding of seo, but some very experienced seo geniuses can rank literally anything. it’s a very powerful skill.
Oh most absolutely, that's going to be a highly sought after job.
Too bad I'm too retarded to go through with such an opportunity.

SEO? What's that?
Take it up as a hobby, idk about how much money you can earn from that field but I reckon it isnt much otherwise I would be in that field.

• +1
Oh most absolutely, that's going to be a highly sought after job.
Too bad I'm too retarded to go through with such an opportunity.
seo is knowledge. anyone can learn. the way seo geniuses are created are through rigorous trial and error of various strategies.

• +1
seo is knowledge. anyone can learn. the way seo geniuses are created are through rigorous trial and error of various strategies.
Is there anything that I can do that doesn't involve working on a computer 24/7? I really want to be a diplomat or something of that sort.

Is there anything that I can do that doesn't involve working on a computer 24/7? I really want to be a diplomat or something of that sort.
master social engineering/social dynamics. in theory, being able to position yourself and manipulate things through scandalous methods and such can drastically improve your quality of life. however, this is a kind of cringe american psycho-tier thing to pursue.

• +1
master social engineering/social dynamics. in theory, being able to position yourself and manipulate things through scandalous methods and such can drastically improve your quality of life. however, this is a kind of cringe american psycho-tier thing to pursue.
I am a selfless person who wants my people to be safe and happy. We are in deep shit right now, but it's nothing compared to what's yet to come.
What's the best degree/job for politics?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I am a selfless person who wants my people to be safe and happy. We are in deep shit right now, but it's nothing compared to what's yet to come.
jfl idk

• JFL
Me being a faggot for 3 hours while an American and a Londonoistani citizen help me out
Anonymous ID:Wm7EPtT2 Tue 30 Aug 2022 17:54:45 No.393190219 Report

Quoted By: >>393190349

>>393190060
Schools are gay and jewish. Don't go to one if your smart. But from this reply I assume you aren't.

Anonymous ID:URAm57Az Tue 30 Aug 2022 17:55:52 No.393190337 Report

Quoted By: >>393190557

>>393189859
Ah, I see. Your show your age when you say you want to get a politics degree and save your country. It ok though.

18 y/o ADHDcel

Become a priest and start sucking nigger toes

Anonymous ID:Wm7EPtT2 Tue 30 Aug 2022 17:54:45 No.393190219 Report

Quoted By: >>393190349

>>393190060
Schools are gay and jewish. Don't go to one if your smart. But from this reply I assume you aren't.

Anonymous ID:URAm57Az Tue 30 Aug 2022 17:55:52 No.393190337 Report

Quoted By: >>393190557

>>393189859
Ah, I see. Your show your age when you say you want to get a politics degree and save your country. It ok though.

18 y/o ADHDcel
I lied about my age too JFL
Fucking jannies
Become a priest and start sucking nigger toes
I don't want to start with this again, Catholics can rightly fuck off with their corrupt leadership.

I don't want to start with this again, Catholics can rightly fuck off with their corrupt leadership.
Christcuckery is not saving your country lol
You are making up scenarios in your head