You don't know how much you gonna live

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
This is my philosophy, no one said to you you gonna live 80 years... Tomorrow you can be killed by a yihadist in you shopping mall or get a car accident or terminal cancermaxx.

So stop acting as you gonna live a lot because nothing is garanteed.

Do things now fags, no tommorrow, and stop caring about other faggots, srs. Imagine rotting in your bedroom when you could actually do a bunch of other things more fullfilling.

As long as you dont fuck other people do whatever.

PS: No one cares about you srs, so care about yourself. We are animals in a planet which will be nothing in 6000M years from now. Are you a sadkunt?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, poonkiller9000, Fat cunt and 10 others
This is my philosophy, no one said to you you gonna live 80 years... Tomorrow you can be killed by a yihadist in you shopping mall or get a car accident or terminal cancermaxx.

Do things now fags, no tommorrow, and stop caring about other faggots, srs. Imagine rotting in your bedroom when you could actually do a bunch of other things more fullfilling.

PS: No one cares about you srs, so care about yourself. We are animals in a planet which will be nothing in 6000M years from now. Are you a sadkunt?
Amen brother!
This video echoes that message, skip to 2.20 for mega motivation pill

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Lorsss
this goes to all those looksmaxxers who plan to start doing things only when they fully looksmaxxed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2581, EckhartTollemaxx and 5 others
i understand ur message but no one will understand this unless they come to the realization themselves and internalize it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Kade and Hector
i understand ur message but no one will understand this unless they come to the realization themselves and internalize it
True, thats sad, but again I DON CARE LOLO no one cares about them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
true

I'm content with sitting in my room. After working 12 hour days I think I deserve it

I'm content with sitting in my room. After working 12 hour days I think I deserve it
If you work 12 hours a day you arent rotting in your bedroom...

Carpe diem seize the day live by your own rules and fuck what people think tomorrow isn't guranteed

Yes i do.I have an illness.

fuark your dick pics live in my head rent free

I'm not gay pls no ban
where'd u get my dickpics.
not concerned,im just genuenly curious

send pic pls.I legit dont remember what i posted
I didn't save it lool
I just saw your name and the dick pic literally popped in my head.

U gotta look at your posting history

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I didn't save it lool
I just saw your name and the dick pic literally popped in my head.

U gotta look at your posting history
Okay.Now im interested.Legit dont recall posting it

Thanks, I'm cured.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • +1
Reactions: Einon
No one cares about you is true. Your actions make people care, not existing.
No love is unconditional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581

ok
let me enjoy every day of my life cruising on drugs, no working or studying, eating shit and robbing banks or getting a loan of much money I cant even pay back. Why bother? It could be the last day bro

ok
let me enjoy every day of my life cruising on drugs, no working or studying, eating shit and robbing banks or getting a loan of much money I cant even pay back. Why bother? It could be the last day bro
Low IQ, no one talked about destroying yourself, is about enjoying your life the smart way. Keep rotting NPC

Dont care about death . Death isnt bad . Just live your life and, do what you want

Low IQ, no one talked about destroying yourself, is about enjoying your life the smart way. Keep rotting NPC
call me NPC but you had to make this thread in the first place

Do you think you are different? Do you breathe water or can stop the time? No?

Because you are human afterall and you do not differ

"NPCs" tell themselves too that they live life and enjoy it. But at the end of the day, the guy with the best neurotransmittors wins. He can rot in his room but feel euphoric and fucking good, while an Autist/ADHS can fuck the best looking girls in the world and shit on peoples head but still doesnt feel fullfilled.

Some low-class worker can appreciate more things than a child prodigy.

Why are you on this site? You dont feel happy? And you think you could change it by thinking differently?

I tell you this: Every person has their things going, dreams, drama and whatever, but only yours is important to you.
I understand and respect that, but projecting that others do not live their life?

This is NPC, not realizing that the world is moving without you. Do you think you will enter an elite when you requote phrases of zyzz, but actually anyone can think of?

Yes, I accuse you of many things here, but whatever

call me NPC but you had to make this thread in the first place

Do you think you are different? Do you breathe water or can stop the time? No?

Because you are human afterall and you do not differ

"NPCs" tell themselves too that they live life and enjoy it. But at the end of the day, the guy with the best neurotransmittors wins. He can rot in his room but feel euphoric and fucking good, while an Autist/ADHS can fuck the best looking girls in the world and shit on peoples head but still doesnt feel fullfilled.

Some low-class worker can appreciate more things than a child prodigy.

Why are you on this site? You dont feel happy? And you think you could change it by thinking differently?

I tell you this: Every person has their things going, dreams, drama and whatever, but only yours is important to you.
I understand and respect that, but projecting that others do not live their life?

This is NPC, not realizing that the world is moving without you. Do you think you will enter an elite when you requote phrases of zyzz, but actually anyone can think of?

Yes, I accuse you of many things here, but whatever
Didn read, literally stopped at nct

Amen brother!
This video echoes that message, skip to 2.20 for mega motivation pill

yyyy mega motivation to have good face and body genetics?

yyyy mega motivation to have good face and body genetics?

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

I will live 93 years

it's okay, you'll propably be reborn in a few years after your death anyway but as a new person