you have to be at least a little bluepilled

nathan

nathan

living life
it's the only way to stay sane and to keep going in this life. if your fully blackpilled then you will have no hope or motivation to continue

• +1
Reactions: watah, Alt Number 3, noonespecial and 1 other person
You should only be a lil bluepilled to blend in.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Having an objective view of reality is the only way to keep motivation.

I'm a tall, average looking, poor, white guy. If I were blue pilled, I would continue to try and get rejected in the west. I'd continue to learn "game" and develop my "personality", and my "vibe", and waste my time.

I'm almost 40. Am I going to be blue pilled, and waste away the rest of my years trying and getting my heart broken over and over, by girls that reject me because of looks, or money?

I could focus on purely money maxing in the west, as "red piller", or I could realize that yes, some women in the Philippines would be attracted to me, because I'm tall, muscular, tatted, Caucasian.

If you don't understand human nature, you set your self up for hurt.

Granted, I still continue to develop my personality, learning to be funnier, better at emotional communication, more empathetic, more caring etc. but I don't rely on those things, I know what will make the biggest difference, and I focus on putting my hope in that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson and nathan