you have to talk to girls about your feelings to get a reality check instead of talking to eachother here.

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
go talk on yubo with girls, about this kind of stuff, most of the people on yubo also agrees with looks matter

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and the BULL
No yubo in Italy. It's full of pedos here so the average Age would be 30 yo larping as 18

• JFL
Reactions: Lars and Salieri
go talk on yubo with girls, about this kind of stuff, most of the people on yubo also agrees with looks matter
in 2020 I remember getting so much sex on that app. now its just for validation and everyones so fucking cringe

in 2020 I remember getting so much sex on that app. now its just for validation and everyones so fucking cringe
lookism is changing the world, i think lookism is just made to seperate people even further from each other away

I used to farm up the prime jbs on that app jfc

did you have a spiritual awakening like connor murphy? @Lars

I can't relate to anyone. I am russian autist who got tested at 170 iq and 0 eq. I am literally the most non-nt person you can ever talk to
The only pleasure i get from life is trying to troll some people on forums or take participation at Hackathon worldwide. That basically is my shit life

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
did you have a spiritual awakening like connor murphy? @Lars
i just found out my whole life i have almost no emotions i just faked my emotions so people like me, i already knew how fuckedup this world from young age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 20452, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
I can't relate to anyone. I am russian autist who got tested at 170 iq and 0 eq. I am literally the most non-nt person you can ever talk to
The only pleasure i get from life is trying to troll some people on this forum or take participation at Hackathon worldwide. That basically is my shit life
FUCK EQ FUCK IQ it is because no one understands you thats why you have ''0 eq'' NT is just learn how to talk with people with the same basic mind, why do you love to talk here? because we all relate to eachother.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 20452
bro, just got yabo, wtf do i do

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Lars
why would i talk to girls when i can talk to my bros? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
why would i talk to girls when i can talk to my bros? :Comfy:
because girls are the same, you only see them as lust but they can also be your bestfriend thats it, i had alot of girl friends in my life, why? because they understanded me

because girls are the same, you only see them as lust but they can also be your bestfriend thats it, i had alot of girl friends in my life, why? because they understanded me
we also understsnded each other