You have ZERO IDEA on what it feels like to be in love with a girl & her loving you

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
The times i have had the pleasure of experiencing this feel and i must tell you that its amazing

you INSTANTLY feel on top of the world and you are legit the most positive motherfucker in town

You CANT HELP but go around with a big grin on your face and just feeling good and fresh

Love that feeling

Do you have ANY IDEA on what its like to have a girl look into your eyes and just randomly wanting to give you a blowjob outside on the balcony just because she WANTS TO!?!? Do you?!

Of course you dont because you are stuck inside 24/7 with a defeatist attitude and trying to make copes and excuses not to do anything

Go join a social club or something ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 1476, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
No jaw - no love for me
Below 180cm - no love for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
it’s still a temporary feeling

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and zikzog
dn rd bluepilled essay from chad

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Acromegaly_Chad and zikzog
Yes feels good at the beginning ngl but idk who asked tho:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
The times i have had the pleasure of experiencing this feel and i must tell you that its amazing

you INSTANTLY feel on top of the world and you are legit the most positive motherfucker in town

You CANT HELP but go around with a big grin on your face and just feeling good and fresh

Love that feeling

Do you have ANY IDEA on what its like to have a girl look into your eyes and just randomly wanting to give you a blowjob outside on the balcony just because she WANTS TO!?!? Do you?!

Of course you dont because you are stuck inside 24/7 with a defeatist attitude and trying to make copes and excuses not to do anything

Go join a social club or something ffs

Weren't you just talking about having a twink suck you off a few days ago?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .👽.
op must be the worst poster here nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Joining a social club to meet women is one of the most pathetic things you can do. Fucking over

• +1
Reactions: chadley
man i wish i could feel that so bad