You just have to be in the top 50%

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
50% of men 20-30 are in relationships

if you're single its cos youre in the bottom 50% or not willing to date your real SMV match

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and Deleted member 84615
Or not willing to be a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
People who have NO dating experience and khhv are the bottom barrels looks wise

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jonnyboi
There is no proof whatsoever that the 50% of men in relationships age 20-30, are the top 50% of men in anything.
Betting in anything other than 'being in a LTR'. (which is CUCK-trait)

Take me, perma-single, truecel.

Meanwhile I am top 1% in IQ.
Top 1% in academic achievement.
Top 1% in athleticism.
Top 20% in looks.
Top 5% in personality.

Etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: _MVP_, n9wiff, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
There is no proof whatsoever that the 50% of men in relationships age 20-30, are the top 50% of men in anything.

Top 1% in athleticism.
Top 20% in looks.
Top 5% in personality.

Etc.
avg looksmax user

jerking off at his iq and looks meanwhile gets 0 girls

avg looksmax user

jerking off at his iq and looks meanwhile gets 0 girls
avg looksmax user is top 1% in IQ+Sports, mogger in looks and personality at the same time?

proud to be part of this elite community

I am in bottom 3%

60% are incel

Top 1% in athleticism.
Top 20% in looks.
Top 5% in personality.

Etc.
I think this doesn't apply to those truly gifted in the intelligence part, if you are genuinely one.

It's like a normal dist. graph, the smarter you are, the higher chance of you having neuro-divergent traits. It also gets much rarer as the trait increases. I assume so at least.

It makes sense though, doesn't it? The opposite is true for those with clinical mental retardation? They tend to be neuro-divergent. Maybe those with intelligence have more reasoning power and and self-awareness of this. Both a blessing, where you can try to blend in, but a curse because you realize your failures much more and end up becoming miserable knowing there is nothing you can do.

Could just be rambling nonsense though jfl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Those who are in relationships have ugly girlfriends

I think this doesn't apply to those truly gifted in the intelligence part, if you are genuinely one.

It's like a normal dist. graph, the smarter you are, the higher chance of you having neuro-divergent traits. It also gets much rarer as the trait increases. I assume so at least.

It makes sense though, doesn't it? The opposite is true for those with clinical mental retardation? They tend to be neuro-divergent. Maybe those with intelligence have more reasoning power and and self-awareness of this. Both a blessing, where you can try to blend in, but a curse because you realize your failures much more and end up becoming miserable knowing there is nothing you can do.

Could just be rambling nonsense though jfl
it's true, the higher your IQ, the harder it is to 'be NT'. Many idiot copers on this forum think otherwise, but they are simply wrong.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff