You like begging for sex? Being a little bitch?

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
Cause that's the impression I get

there's this meme where black guys are all alpha, while in reality some of them browse this site begging for pussy like a little bitch and then some even proceed to lecture and preach about misogyny.

• +1
Reactions: john2
we're all begging for sex.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
we're all begging for sex.
Because cucks let it happen
and now everyone's paying the price

I always said the west is lost. those with a brain need to get the fuck out or it'll be too late.

maunchu

• Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate
Because cucks let it happen
and now everyone's paying the price

I always said the west is lost. those with a brain need to get the fuck out or it'll be too late.
It's always been like this. Even when men ruled over women; it's just all a cope. Men are just simps to women to varying degrees. And now women have more power than men. Most people cope with the apex fallacy, but the truth is that the average female lives a much better life compared to the average male.

It's always been like this. Even when men ruled over women; it's just all a cope. Men are just simps to women to varying degrees. And now women have more power than men. Most people cope with the apex fallacy, but the truth is that the average female lives a much better life compared to the average male.
yes, cucks always existed

thing is that now not only do cucks exist but the law does as well
every single law regarding woman has become a zoo and a circus clearly favoring them
some things haven't changed, but others have, for the much worse

it's getting out of hand, the west is a wasteland as of now and will become an even bigger shithole as time goes by

i have no faith in this world, for all i care they can all sink to death.

yes, cucks always existed

thing is that now not only do cucks exist but the law does as well
every single law regarding woman has become a zoo and a circus clearly favoring them
some things haven't changed, but others have, for the much worse

it's getting out of hand, the west is a wasteland as of now and will become an even bigger shithole as time goes by

i have no faith in this world, for all i care they can all sink to death.
Indeed, it is all going downhill. Many decades ago the Flynn effect was occurring, and now we are reversing. IQ is dropping fast. Cross-sectional studies show that men are losing 1% of their testosterone levels every single year. Sperm levels are dropping as well. Basically, being a cuck is correlated with low testosterone levels, and it is going to only get worse.