You need a new friend group every time you ascend

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
People dont like to see you outgrow them. They will hate and it can be as indirect as “just jokes hahaha”. The friend groups atmosphere will become weird

So I theorise you need a new friend group everytime you ascend. Has this held true for you guys? I feel though with this theory it means its not possible to have a friend group for more than 6 months/ a year which sounds ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
sounds easier to just not have friends until ur done ascending then

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Yes its better to have no friends and social média before you ascend.

Its brutal but necessary for reborn from Chicken to Eagles.

tbh i dont want friends period unless they are similar in nature with me. to be mogged or not to be mogged is the only way in this world filled with monkey minded ppl.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
yeah when i was ltn i had mtn friends and when i became htn my friends got jealous and were like we feel like ur more attractive than me and i cucked them a lot with girls not on purpose and without me knowing so yeah u need friends on ur looks level slightly below is ideal so you won't get cucked urself whenever i was prettyboy i always had normie friends secretly hating me wanting to take me down

Once they see the change they'll be the ones hitting you up to hang out too. You basically pick who you want to see