You niggas be lying about height

Deleted member 14978

Deleted member 14978

Diamond
I went out to London yesterday. I am 173cm (5'8) barefoot, with my 1 inch lifts I guess I was 5'9 and I felt about average height when walking around. Even amongst zoomers I was still around average. Some people were taller, some were smaller, what I expected really. Yet niggas on here are like Muhhh average height of zoomers is 6'2. wahhh. everyones getting taller.

I recon I walked passed about 50,000 people in total and only saw a handful of really tall guys

Either:
- people here lying about their height or have deluded themself into thinking they're taller than they are (most likely)
- It's just one big coincidence and whenever I go out all the tall people just stay inside.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, CANI, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
>London
>White

Pick one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
I went out to London yesterday. I am 173cm (5'8) barefoot, with my 1 inch lifts I guess I was 5'9 and I felt about average height when walking around. Even amongst zoomers I was still around average. Some people were taller, some were smaller, what I expected really. Yet niggas on here are like Muhhh average height of zoomers is 6'2. wahhh. everyones getting taller.

I recon I walked passed about 50,000 people in total and only saw a handful of really tall guys

Either:
- people here lying about their height or have deluded themself into thinking they're taller than they are (most likely)
- It's just one big coincidence and whenever I go out all the tall people just stay inside.
I am 6 ft and based on genetics I am suppose to be half Polish / half Ukrainian

is that normal? I don't know

The white people on average where 5'9-5'10
from what i've seen, high class whites are 5'11 on average, the low class ones are like 5'10, there's no subcategory of whites under 5'10 on average tbh unless they were born in third world countries

5'9 is the lower end of average range so you didn't feel short

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 14978
from what i've seen, high class whites are 5'11 on average, the low class ones are like 5'10, there's no subcategory of whites under 5'10 on average tbh unless they were born in third world countries
In my friendship group at school there were about 30 of us and 25/30 of them were above 6ft. I was the joint smallest at 5'8. The height mog was brutal. This was at my very middle class private school.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 2403
In my friendship group at school there were about 30 of us and 25/30 of them were above 6ft. I was the joint smallest at 5'8. The height mog was brutal. This was at my very middle class private school.
and how tall was the tallest guy

6 foot 2 is average is stupid but average around 6 foot

Avg white zoomer is 6 feet 5
Black ones are 6 feet 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur and hebbewem
Only time i get heightmogged by lots of guys is at the college bar where obviously it attracts the chaddiest guys in the area. Even then i still height mog like 90% of guys at 6'1. In day to day life i height mog all day long in many cases. Its over for delusionalcels. And im in US and see white zoomers all the time inb4 surrounded by deathnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
London is obviously 90% ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I counted 150 white guys that passed me while I was sitting and had some time to kill at Antwerp station
I assessed their height relative to mine by the space between their head and the doorway and 2 guys out of 150 were my height
I'd be willing to bet there's no average height difference between 20 year olds and 35 year olds
The only difference is 20 year old manlets are less likely to leave their house particularly to go on nights out

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 14978
The few times I've left my house and walked outside in NYC, I only saw a handful of people who were around my height or taller out of a few thousand people walking. It's so lonely being so physically different from everyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
The few times I've left my house and walked outside in NYC, I only saw a handful of people who were around my height or taller out of a few thousand people walking. It's so lonely being so physically different from everyone else.
Its okay bro. You can always get Eppley's Limb Reduction surgery, Hunchmaxx and then walk around barefoot and you can probs reach 5'7.

I know things are bad now but I really believe you will ascend one day

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Either:
Check PMs

• +1
whatever helps you cope. i mean height is irrelevant anyway but zoom zoom niggas are minimum 6'1 i dont go out without elevator socks these days

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 14978
i got mogged by 5'7 chad today, literally was invisible next to him (i am 6'5)
he just meets height minimum thats it
my face is dead average

• So Sad
that's cuz there are a lot of 5'6 retards claiming 6'0

• +1
180cm exactly. I am average height got rural usa

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 5786
i got mogged by 5'7 chad today, literally was invisible next to him (i am 6'5)
he just meets height minimum thats it
my face is dead average
I’m 5’3 Chad and in the store yesterday I saw a 6’8 guy with his girlfriend and his girlfriend kept staring at me and he got verry angry with his girlfriend and a huge fight broke about between me and him. (Obviously I won). Tall people have it hard these days :(

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Yliaster, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
People usually lie 1 point up,like if they say they're 5"10 they're usually only 5"9,same with dicksize and PSL.People always give themselves an extra point more than what they actually are

• +1
I am 183 cm (barefoot before bed), and average in Norway is 180 or 181 cm, I do feel tiny bit above average but not by much. 6ft is a decent height and if I was 6’1.5 and up I would legit feel tall. I’m not really content with my height since I’m very average for where I live, but if I traveled to London again with my current height I imagine I could feel above average there.

But niggas here want to mog everyone; even if they are taller than 99/100, the 1 single person heightmogging them will make them feel like a manlet and make them cry about their height. I’m just saying you can’t have everything. If you are above average then you should be happy

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 14978
I'm a weak 5'10 barefoot and feel short amongst white young males in Australia. I feel like the average for my demographic is 5'11.