You play stocks?

Deleted member 71

Deleted member 71

Exiled
I own stocks, I don’t do day trading though if that’s what you’re asking. I’ve made a good amt but I’ve been doing it for a few years and had decent starting capital

A company I’ve been invested in called Crispr has been doing really well, on a 52 week high. They started their first human trials on people with genetic blindness, if it goes well it’s going to be massive

It’s been successful on every animal it’s been tested on thus far, and this biotech will eventually be used for designer babies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, CopeIsReal, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Don’t buy stocks buy business. Look at many businesses, analyse everything about them to come to a conclusion if they will grow or not. The best part about this is that 20 hand picks ones are enough to make you well off. The stock Price is just there to buy a good flourishing company at a bargain/ the right price. When you find a good business and their stock is undervalued, you can buy and hold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71
I have ~£20k invested in a vanguard global index fund

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
dividend stocks

I own stocks, I don’t do day trading though if that’s what you’re asking. I’ve made a good amt but I’ve been doing it for a few years and had decent starting capital

A company I’ve been invested in called Crispr has been doing really well, on a 52 week high. They started their first human trials on people with genetic blindness, if it goes well it’s going to be massive

It’s been successful on every animal it’s been tested on thus far, and this biotech will eventually be used for designer babies
I agbree. Pharma has huge potential. The sad thing si, I know nothing about it and how trials work and stuff like that. But can hit it big, when you buy stocks of a company that later gets aproved for a medicine that becomes popular. And even, to short companies that get their success medicine patent taken away, due to it only lasting .. amount of years.
I know in this way, one can have good results. But I feel like, one needs to be in the health sector working already to be able to understand it. Right?