You should ideally never date a woman unless your country's GDP per capita is 10x hers

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
You need to have full economic control. The less you have of that the more likely that you will be cucked since her lifestyle isn't an upgrade. Women will put up with anything if it means their material conditions and lifestyle is good and upgrade

It's literally the Marxist dialectics

I'm going to marry this Tunisan girl I'm seeing and live in her country and live like a God with my remote Software engineering USA salary. I will marry her solely because she's freaky and I need to marry her to buy property. I'm legit going to buy like 5 houses and set them up as Airbnbs and flats

Tunis, Tunisia GDP per capita: 3,319.82 USD
Washington state, USA GDP per capita: 86,265 USD

Since it's a liberal country I will play to slay other girls on the side.

JFL if you aren't abusing the first world cheat code to self harm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, ballskin, Good_Little_Goy and 11 others
I'm going to marry a Tunisan girl and live in her country and live like a God with my remote Software engineering USA salary.

Tunis, Tunisia GDP per capita: 3,319.82 USD
Washington state, USA GDP per capita: 86,265 USD

Will marry her so I can buy property

Since it's a liberal country I will play to slay other girls on the side.
Based

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, thereallegend, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Just marry an Antarctic penguin. As a bonus, you’ll be unable to tell whether her pussy actually smells fishy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 15827
Their GDP per capita is low for a reason

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Also, typical "Remote software engineering job in a 3rd world country to save money"

It only sounds good in theory but never actually works...

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Also, typical "Remote software engineering job in a 3rd world country to save money"

It only sounds good in theory but never actually works...
Cope. If they need me back in the office I can take a flight from Tunis to France then straight back to my city.

Digital nomading is the future, you need to have a high IQ and good skills of course. This is why it fails. I'm a tech genius with top percentile java skills and experience so they can't afford to lose me

Even if they cut my salary in half I will money mog 99% here

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, thereallegend and Deleted member 14905
Cope. If they need me back in the office I can take a flight from Tunis to France then straight back to my city.

Digital nomading is the future, you need to have a high IQ and good skills of course. This is why it fails. I'm a tech genius with top percentile java skills and experience so they can't afford to lose me

Cope, living with low IQ subhumans and breeding with one is not the answer just to save a couple bucks on grocery shopping isn't worth it

The US is usually even cheaper then those shitholes when it comes to products which are more then basic necessitates (iPhones, private houses in a closed neighborhoods, cars etc..)

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend

true most of us are poor compared to us fucks, and we're degens with sex, not very Muslim like other countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Cope, living with low IQ subhumans and breeding with one is not the answer just to save a couple bucks on grocery shopping isn't worth it

The US is usually even cheaper then those shitholes when it comes to products which are more then basic necessitates (iPhones, private houses in a closed neighborhoods, cars etc..)
I'm not a low IQ subhuman 😡😡

Most of us are tho :lul::lul::lul:

Cars and houses are stupid cheap here. I don't know what you mean. The women here are extremely hot and tons of them get plastic surgery and they're very educated too. It's also much safer than the USA

Also I'm a Muslim and conservative so I find their temperaments much more desirable

Lastly, mogging everyone in sight with money and exoticism halo trumps all. I refuse to deal with western women where half are fat and the other half are shitlibs who will cuck you with tyrone

You are the one coping because you are stuck as a first world pleb instead of being a 2nd world bourgeois

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and thereallegend
I don't know what you mean. The women here are extremely hot and tons of them get plastic surgery.

Also I'm a Muslim and conservative so I find their temperaments much more desirable.

Lastly, mogging everyone in sight with money and exoticism halo trumps all

You are the one coping
Ok if you are a Muslim then go back to your people

Ok if you are a Muslim then go back to your people

You are the one coping because you are stuck as a first world bottom percentile pleb instead of being a 2nd world 99th percentile bourgeois

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Oberyn
You are the one coping because you are stuck as a first world bottom percentile pleb instead of being a 2nd world 99th percentile bourgeois
I would rather be middle class in the US then upper class in Tunisia any day

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin
I would rather be middle class in the US then upper class in Tunisia any day
Cope

I was thinking Ukraine but I’m waiting until Putin annexes first

Moscow mogs if sanctions get lifted
Sanctions are the best time to go I just don't want to be arrested and beaten by Wagner group goons.

2nd world is the future

• +1
should i marry someone from papua new guinEA ? SUIFEL ITS OVER FOR ME ?

MUH CHEAPER IPHONES MUH CHEAPER CARS, You are a conformist loser who wants other's validation faggot, Americans are more retarded they are all poisoned with garbage food and are overweight, Stop looking down on 3rd world countries you faggot loser you are no better and you are nothing in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, thereallegend and Deleted member 18522
MUH CHEAPER IPHONES MUH CHEAPER CARS, You are a conformist loser who wants other's validation faggot, Americans are more retarded they are all poisoned with garbage food and are overweight, Stop looking down on 3rd world countries you faggot loser you are no better and you are nothing in life
Cope you are poor for a reason, the fattest americans are ethnics (arabs, mexicans and blacks), if you live in a white new England state those problems will be far less common

Cope you are poor for a reason, the fattest americans are ethnics (arabs, mexicans and blacks), if you live in a white new England state those problems will be far less common
I'm not poor faggot i have 15k in bitcoin at 16 and that's a lie i live in new york and the fattest people i see are whites, I'm 120 iq i will never be poor don't confuse me with you loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I'm not poor faggot i have 15k in bitcoin at 16 and that's a lie i live in new york and the fattest people i see are whites, I'm 120 iq i will never be poor don't confuse me with you loser
Yeah you are not 120 IQ lol you are extremely dumb and unaware

You live in New York and think that $15k is a lot? Just lol you can't even make this shit up

Yeah you are not 120 IQ lol you are extremely dumb and unaware

You live in New York and think that $15k is a lot? Just lol you can't even make this shit up
I'm leaving new york :ROFLMAO: Are you retarded do you think i'm gonna stay in this shithole. I don't give a fuck what a faggot like you has to say since you don't even make any sense, Kill yourself faggot.

• JFL
I'm leaving new york :ROFLMAO: Are you retarded do you think i'm gonna stay in this shithole. I don't give a fuck what a faggot like you has to say since you don't even make any sense, Kill yourself faggot.
Is there anything that you type which is not obnoxious, it's over for subhuman blacks with only $15k in their savings (I assume that you are black)

America outside of the Appalachia and conservative southern states are depressed societies going the way of Japan.

Literally everyone here on the West coast has depression. Tunisians? Lively, multilingual, well education, happy, laid back and family oriented people.

2nd worlders have better mentalities

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, thereallegend and Deleted member 14905
White bmi is still fat tier. Tunisians are slim and petite with long legs and good butts

Manchild

I’m EE maxxing after my surgeries and methods of income are setup, Tunisia would be a good option but I wouldn’t have much appeal to North African women due to the fact I’m lightskin

Sir, I live in Romania, the only countries with GDP per capita, 10x lower than this are some the poorest countries in the world like Uganda, Rwanda, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. - what can you do there?

Sir, I live in Romania, the only countries with GDP per capita, 10x lower than this are some the poorest countries in the world like Uganda, Rwanda, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. - what can you do there?
Yemen has Stacies

Just don't go to the Houthi controlled regions and stay near the Saudi border

Yemen has Stacies
Just don't go to the Houthi controlled regions and stay near the Saudi border
Isn't like a war there and aren't they hardcore Muslims?

Isn't like a war there and aren't they hardcore Muslims?
Yes, but most muslims are just nominal. call yourself yusaf and learn the shahada and alfatiha and you can marry any of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back