You should let your future kids do activities like this

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Not just this specifically, I'm just giving an example. Basically if you ever get kids you want them to be extroverted and social. Introversion and exclusion from social activities is horrible for kids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anubis, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680 and 9 others
my cortisol spiked just imagining it, fuark its over

my cortisol spiked just imagining it, fuark its over
I feel like many people here can relate to that.

@2peasinapod thoughts?

if i had kids they would start wrestle at 5yo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 685
Ogre if you don’t palatemaxx your son like this
A3351FE7 FEC1 4385 A179 1F8DBE8D13FD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680, Zeta ascended and 7 others
if i had kids they would start wrestle at 5yo
I would force them to mew or get them myobraces, that's it.

looks will do it's parts

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Huge blackpill: Most of the time if you come from a middle/upperclass white neighborhood that's average to below average in size - Your social standing is going to be in line with which kids's parents your parents are friends with outside of school. All of the rich parents with good genetics will be friends and their kids will hang out and play football and baseball, and all of the socially rejected parents will have social rejected sons. Social is learned behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Huge blackpill: Most of the time if you come from a middle/upperclass white neighborhood that's average to below average in size - Your social standing is going to be in line with which kids's parents your parents are friends with outside of school. All of the rich parents with good genetics will be friends and their kids will hang out and play football and baseball, and all of the socially rejected parents will have social rejected sons. Social is learned behavior.
Which is why socialmaxxing should go hand in hand with looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Ogre if you don’t palatemaxx your son like this
View attachment 156546
Explains why i'm ogre

Not just this specifically, I'm just giving an example. Basically if you ever get kids you want them to be extroverted and social. Introversion and exclusion from social activities is horrible for kids

Not necessarily true, close friend of mine trained those dances for 10 years almost, and he is having social anxiety, and is introvert, and he avoids confrontational situations

Not sure if sarcastic post but my country also has these traditional dances, I done them and have high social ability, can make friends easily and often people people praise me on how funny I am. For some reason people feel like telling me their darkest secrets asap. Anyway, social activities as a kid do determine how you will be once you're older.

None of this matters for me because I'm ugly though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That is an African clown which is is a representation of nephilim (giants of the past, abominations) that currently live in here on earth but in a parallel plane (the spirit world) and when people take dmt and other psychedelics they can view these things as jesters.

Notice the red hair, elongated head, and usually pale white face, also pin stripe suit.

All of our different cultures have representations of these beings.

For us they are clowns. Big hands, big feet, on stilts, in movies they are giants often times. Elongated head or at the very least bald on top with hair on side alluding to elongated heads.

Notice the pin stripe suit
Screenshot 20191106 223211 Firefox

• Woah
Not sure if sarcastic post but my country also has these traditional dances, I done them and have high social ability, can make friends easily and often people people praise me on how funny I am. For some reason people feel like telling me their darkest secrets asap. Anyway, social activities as a kid do determine how you will be once you're older.

I'm like this but only online. Lol

yes all the kids that members of this site will be having

• +1
If i had a boy he'd be lifting heavy ass weights at 15 a d i'd teach him all the soft looksmaxing techniques since he's 13 or so he'll be giga tall since i'll only get married to a 5'9 plus woman so that my offpsring is tall and robust

• +1

Sounds like even men friendzone you => double over

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The only thing that Is horrible for a kid is having the genetic recombination of a long midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
cope

• WTF
I will make my kids play basketball as they will be 6'8+ and they will be NBA Stars

high iq

I'll cut my balls with an axe before having fucking children jfl

• JFL