You WILL be cheated on, No looksmaxxing can change that.

How did you manage to fuck her? Was it in her house?
yes.

After the party, instead of taking a cab, she asked me to take her home. Then it turned out her husband was bringing the youngest son to visit the eldest in college in another city. So only she and I were in the house that night. I flirted with her and told her she looked great. Then things went on and I fucked the hell out of her that night.

She takes care of herself well so she has always been a milf. But what made the sex wild and crazy is not about the sex itself but the excitement. She was excited of fucking me, her former student. And I was excited of fucking my former teacher, who used to had power over me when I was a teenage but then it was my turn to dominate her and make her moan. All the psychological factors made the sex this night much better and more unforgettable than all the other girls I've been with ( only 2 though).

After that night, we both agreed that we wont talk about it again. She and her family then moved to the US 3 years ago and we never met again since then. She also blocks me on facebook now lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member, Dionysus and 1 other person
yes.

After the party, instead of taking a cab, she asked me to take her home. Then it turned out her husband was bringing the youngest son to visit the eldest in college in another city. So only she and I were in the house that night. I flirted with her and told her she looked great. Then things went on and I fucked the hell out of her that night.

She takes care of herself well so she has always been a milf. But what made the sex wild and crazy is not about the sex itself but the excitement. She was excited of fucking me, her former student. And I was excited of fucking my former teacher, who used to had power over me when I was a teenage but then it was my turn to dominate her and make her moan. All the psychological factors made the sex this night much better and more unforgettable than all the other girls I've been with ( only 2 though).

After that night, we both agreed that we wont talk about it again. She and her family then moved to the US 3 years ago and we never met again since then. She also blocks me on facebook now lol.
What county was that in before the USA? If I get married I put cameras inside all my house tbh

Which makes it even more special when a main character vibe chad roles in
damon salvatore the vampire diares GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted
What county was that in before the USA? If I get married I put cameras inside all my house tbh
Vietnam.
That was 7 years ago and people did not use home camera here back then.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Is ova

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, gamma and NumbThePain
Brutal this is why im doctor maxing so i specialize in some field where im not available that much at home so she will rarely see me, that way it will keep the excitement much longer
that will exactly lead to cheating

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Why do you think so? We are 3 years together now and only see eachother 2 times per week, she gave me he social media and everything with zero fear. So she could be cheating even know if it was about that tbh.

And i know what you mean, neurosurgeons have one of the highest divorce rates, but thats for very different reasons that im too lazy to elab on.

Tbh the biggest reason why alot of relationships exist that are long af are because after the lust phase of 2 years ends, the girl and boy in the relationships are the types of people to just not care for chasing the high, 90% or more people are not like that but many are this apathetic

Thats the fucked up part. Guys get cheated on in both situations, sometimes both situations with the same guy. Just need to be a man and accept that some things are out of your control

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted, NumbThePain and 1 other person
a real man doesnt accept getting cucked, if thats how women want tho play i will play with them tho:forcedsmile:
Dump them and move on

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Warlow and 2 others
This is unfortunately women nature. It is what it is. They have so many options

If you manage to pull a women, just enjoy it while it lasts. Use her to the bone in bed, let her do dirty things, and dump her. Atleast you could do all sexual things with her, and the next dude could wipe your cum from all her holes

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 1617
This is also happening in my advantage. A above average pretty 30 yo blonde married foid is flirting everyday on work with me. She wants my dick so bad

I mean cheating isn’t rare but it happens less than not cheating.
And especially if the relationship and sex is good it’s really unlikely

yes but the guy who mogs you also needs to be the ideal type of your gf otherwise she just won’t cheat. Because as I said if a guy mogging you was enough every normie relationship would fail after a short amount of time which isn’t the case
Wrong. Cheating is very very common. Most women, but not all, will cheat if they have the opportunity with a good looking or very successful man, as long as their assessment of the risk of getting caught is low. Even my own blood, my own sister, just confessed to me she cheated on her husband a year ago with some high IQ Chad. Her husband has literally no idea at all. They had kids recently as well. My sister is not some special rare case just your typical average girl

being good looking won’t save you. Even if the sex is top tier. New exciting dick >> boring old dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, hairyballscel, oldcelloser and 2 others
Cheating will become normalized tbh, to pair it up with soyboys , cuckolding and not enough men to keep women in check, like snitches get stiches , women should be disfigured or mark them somehow that they are a whore, or straight up kill them like in islamic countries, stoned to death. Modern society is also a cause for this kind of behaviour, we don't see hardships (only economic at best) like we did in the medieval ages were women sat with a man their whole life since he took care of her and protected her, now these idiots give all the money to the woman, they let them stomp on them, disrespect them, cheat on them, fuck modern men and women and modern society as a whole

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14478, oldcelloser and 3 others
I have never been cheated on (to my knowledge, you never really know). I still never fully trust any girl. But you don't have to trust them to enjoy them.

Everyone has the potential to cheat on you. Never think "she would never do that," if you think that you're overinvested and setting yourself up. If she cheats, life goes on. Get another bitch, upgrade even. But it can largely be avoided.

Trust your gut with women. If you feel like she is a hoe, she probably is. If you feel like there are inconsistencies with things she says, behavioral red flags, etc., that's because there are. We are evolved to be able to develop impressions about people from their behavior. Most people who get cheated on, get cheated on a LOT. It's a pattern, possibly every guy or girl they've dated cheated. That's on them. They ignored obvious red flags.

For instance, a poster above said "if she's alone at a party drunk with attractive men, she could cheat." And he's right; she likely will cheat. But what kind of girlfriend gets drunk without you in the presence of men you don't know? No girl who takes you seriously, and that's really on you for not having adult relationship boundaries. You deserve to get cheated on if you take girls like that seriously

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Merćer, oldcelloser and 4 others
Arvid spit like 30 fatcs in a row dis shit go hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
cheat or be cheated on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Idontknowlol
Remember guys. She was never yours. It was only your turn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
Take it from someone who's cheated on quite a few girls, it's not what you think it is. Feels bad man
ive cheated lots too, feels great. inject t asap

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Idontknowlol
ive cheated lots too, feels great. inject t asap
Guarantee my T is 10x higher than yours, I have a bigger cock, would break your jaw like a twig, & the girls you cheat with/on are ugly/mid

Being scumbag aspie with no morals or empathy=/=high T Chad. Just means you're poorly adjusted

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Guarantee my T is 10x higher than yours,
act like it then
I have a bigger cock,
mine is 7 inches bonepressed
would break your jaw like a twig,
i doubt it i train mma and you dont
the girls you cheat with/on are ugly/mid
one was htb, other one was staceylite(confirmed by people on discord who even hate me)
Being scumbag aspie with no morals or empathy=/=high T Chad. Just means you're poorly adjusted
imagine having morals in this world. do you think women have morals?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
No matter how controlling you are, your partner will always get chances.

No matter how good looking you are, sex with someone new is still more exciting.

No matter how validated you make her feel, an attractive guy on top of her will do that for her ten fold.

I know of so many people irl who've gotten cheated on. Even know of adults cheating, my ex girlfriends dad got cheated on in his past relationship. In his current relationship his wife cheated in Los Angeles and made a couple there break up. Now she's sleeping with a guy 10 min away from their house and i sometimes came to my ex to see her dad asleep on the couch naked after jerking off. They never even share beds and haven't slept in over a year.

He is above average for his age as well and very social.
Losing affection is normal. This site just is too deep into black and white thinking. Either something is for ever or never. Many mentally ill ppl have That thinking. Sadly I’m thinking like that as well. You can Never appreciate things like that tho. You are always looking to find smth or if you have it you are scared of losing it instead of appreciating it.

Like when I know someone will be leaving my life in the next 3 months I’m sad for the 3 months instead of appreciating the time

Last edited:
Take it from someone who's cheated on quite a few girls, it's not what you think it is. Feels bad man
Maybe to you. Doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else. Get your head out of your own ass, girlfriend.

I can't stand people like you. Have a little bit of knowledge/experience about something and then go on like everybody would feel the same way about it as you.

Got soldiers who feel terrible for the rest of their lives about taking a civilian life that they didn't have to take, then you got folks like Dennis Rader who do that sh*t for fun and sleep like babies.

Like I said, get your head out of your own ass. You ain't no authority. And not everybody thinks like you.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Cheating will become normalized tbh, to pair it up with soyboys , cuckolding and not enough men to keep women in check, like snitches get stiches , women should be disfigured or mark them somehow that they are a whore, or straight up kill them like in islamic countries, stoned to death. Modern society is also a cause for this kind of behaviour, we don't see hardships (only economic at best) like we did in the medieval ages were women sat with a man their whole life since he took care of her and protected her, now these idiots give all the money to the woman, they let them stomp on them, disrespect them, cheat on them, fuck modern men and women and modern society as a whole

You are a quality poster, srs

• Love it
Reactions: Umbra
You are a quality poster, srs
Appreciate it broski, trying my best, but these days only shitposting and memes will get you likes and reactions

• Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Appreciate it broski, trying my best, but these days only shitposting and memes will get you likes and reactions

Truth is more important than reactions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Umbra
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, Deleted member 15698 and 2 others
act like it then

mine is 7 inches bonepressed

i doubt it i train mma and you dont

one was htb, other one was staceylite(confirmed by people on discord who even hate me)

imagine having morals in this world. do you think women have morals?
Skimmed but didn't read.

Here's the thing, and it should be obvious. Not having empathy for women isn't a Chad trait, it's an incel trait. And the reason why is obvious. During your formative years, if you have a normal experience with women (they are nice to you, you get gfs at a normal age), you will understand that they are just people and develop understanding and empathy towards them.

However, if your formative experiences with women are oppositional (you are invisible to them or they mock you, they friendzone you, you're missing out), you will develop hatred and resentment.

What happens when the latter type of guy gets his first little taste of pussy in his late teens/early twenties? He wants to settle the score. No feelings of guilt whatsoever for anything he does, rationalizing that it's deserved because "all women cheat" or something. But really it's just a learned behavior from coping with pain during youth.

Does Chad cheat? You bet, way more than you. But he's not going to feel good about it. You'll feel good af when you're laid up next to a newer bad bitch, sure. But you're not going to feel good when you're chilling with your girl, and she's asking how your day was because she cares. Of course, that is if you're a normal person. Not if you're a bitter aspie. But I guess as long as you can rebrand being autistic and weird "dark triad" and tell yourself it's cool, more power to you

Moral of the story is you're obviously a kid who grew up uncool and recently started fucking a little. I'm happy for you, fr. But stop acting like you have the slightest clue what you're talking about, because you don't. It's apparent from every post you make

• +1
Reactions: The_God
no, women are just that stupid. I can name so many scenarios
Guy has bigger dick
More status and validates her through fucking
Guy is medium ugly cute and the bf doesnt pay too much attention
Insecure bc shes ugly
Cocky because she thinks she can pull the world bc of so many tinder matches
Shes drunk and yall got into an argument and a cute guy shows up
Women will literally risk relationships with rich chads for a bum given the right circumstance.
You dont need to be this perfect ideal guy. It just depends on how shes feeling in the moment.
perfect
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Last edited:
this thread is pure gold

Last edited:
  • +1
Guarantee my T is 10x higher than yours, I have a bigger cock, would break your jaw like a twig, & the girls you cheat with/on are ugly/mid

lol drop the :bluepill: greycel your gonna learn, in time, that your fairytale scenario isnt real
but it will probably be when you will be 45-50 and regret not slaying when young, only having :bluepill: LTR(s)
and then you will join MGTOW, like my uncle
usually :bluepill: learn female nature at 45-70 :feelskek:
but your done at that age obv , only the bullett awaits you :feelskek:

If you think everyone cheats you are delusional
everyone that CAN cheat with NO consequences that he/she will be caught will do it....at least its better for you to assume that
I dont agree that all women will cheat, but the majority will, if given an opportunity.

The keyword here is "exciting".

The blackpill is just the start of the journey. Even if you got a 10/10 face and body, if she got bored with you, she will cheat. Your face and body is only the first step to catch her interest. You also need to keep her excited and interested in you.
mission impossible GIF

.jpg :feelskek:

Last edited:
Skimmed but didn't read.

Here's the thing, and it should be obvious. Not having empathy for women isn't a Chad trait, it's an incel trait. And the reason why is obvious. During your formative years, if you have a normal experience with women (they are nice to you, you get gfs at a normal age), you will understand that they are just people and develop understanding and empathy towards them.

However, if your formative experiences with women are oppositional (you are invisible to them or they mock you, they friendzone you, you're missing out), you will develop hatred and resentment.

What happens when the latter type of guy gets his first little taste of pussy in his late teens/early twenties? He wants to settle the score. No feelings of guilt whatsoever for anything he does, rationalizing that it's deserved because "all women cheat" or something. But really it's just a learned behavior from coping with pain during youth.

Does Chad cheat? You bet, way more than you. But he's not going to feel good about it. You'll feel good af when you're laid up next to a newer bad bitch, sure. But you're not going to feel good when you're chilling with your girl, and she's asking how your day was because she cares. Of course, that is if you're a normal person. Not if you're a bitter aspie. But I guess as long as you can rebrand being autistic and weird "dark triad" and tell yourself it's cool, more power to you

Moral of the story is you're obviously a kid who grew up uncool and recently started fucking a little. I'm happy for you, fr. But stop acting like you have the slightest clue what you're talking about, because you don't. It's apparent from every post you make
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:u think im reading that

' I have higher t than you '

*then gets mad and writes a 8 paragraph long letter over a simple 5 word comment saying to inject t*

what is love
baby don’t hurt me
don’t hurt me, no more
baby don’t hurt me
don’t hurt me, no more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted
No matter how controlling you are, your partner will always get chances.

No matter how good looking you are, sex with someone new is still more exciting.

No matter how validated you make her feel, an attractive guy on top of her will do that for her ten fold.

I know of so many people irl who've gotten cheated on. Even know of adults cheating, my ex girlfriends dad got cheated on in his past relationship. In his current relationship his wife cheated in Los Angeles and made a couple there break up. Now she's sleeping with a guy 10 min away from their house and i sometimes came to my ex to see her dad asleep on the couch naked after jerking off. They never even share beds and haven't slept in over a year.

He is above average for his age as well and very social.

Wheat Waffles should make videos on these brotal truths.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back