You will never be fully vaccinated

gamma

gamma

Hasta pronto
You will never be fully vaccinated. You will never be on the correct formulation, you will never have the correct dose, you will never be on the correct manufacturer.

You may have gotten a booster shot but all of that can change on a political whim and now you are a plague rat and crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get for your Fauci Ouchie on social media is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you and take bets on how soon you’re going to die. Your employer has taken a million-dollar life insurance policy out on you and implores you to get one more booster. And even when you do, you will still never be fully vaccinated.

Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your sickly appearance, your clammy pale greasy skin, and your coal black glassy meth addict looking vaccine eyes behind closed doors.

Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved at the six-figure settlement they’re offered in return for telling everyone you died of natural causes or covid-19. And that it was your fault because you were not fully vaccinated.

They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your false cause of death, and even though you took the vaccine, and you took the booster shots, every passer-by for the rest of eternity will know that it was your fault for not being vaccinated. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably unvaccinated.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 14503 and 26 others
@Wallenberg @lutte @TsarTsar444 @Lihito @Gargantuan @WontStopNorwooding

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lihito
brb getting my 20th booster shot bro:feelsokman:
for real ppl don't have a problem getting vacced so often i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, metagross and gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
brb getting my 20th booster shot bro:feelsokman:
for real ppl don't have a problem getting vacced so often i dont get it
Its like roidcels injecting 2 times per weej

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and gamma
"Behind your back people mock you and take bets on how soon you’re going to die."

Hopefully soon

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
It is over
@kjsbdfiusdf @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
I wouldn't care if I died tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
tldr

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You will never be fully vaccinated. You will never be on the correct formulation, you will never have the correct dose, you will never be on the correct manufacturer.

You may have gotten a booster shot but all of that can change on a political whim and now you are a plague rat and crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get for your Fauci Ouchie on social media is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you and take bets on how soon you’re going to die. Your employer has taken a million-dollar life insurance policy out on you and implores you to get one more booster. And even when you do, you will still never be fully vaccinated.

Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your sickly appearance, your clammy pale greasy skin, and your coal black glassy meth addict looking vaccine eyes behind closed doors.

Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved at the six-figure settlement they’re offered in return for telling everyone you died of natural causes or covid-19. And that it was your fault because you were not fully vaccinated.

They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your false cause of death, and even though you took the vaccine, and you took the booster shots, every passer-by for the rest of eternity will know that it was your fault for not being vaccinated. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably unvaccinated.

People who are getting a 4th booster shot are junkies in denial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 14774 and gamma

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
@lutte @WontStopNorwooding @TsarTsar444 will this work? :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
“Get the vaccine, It’s NT”

E957665C 0B7D 4F7E A113 472CD71A0620

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others

jizz in my pants GIF

@lutte @WontStopNorwooding @TsarTsar444 will this work? :feelsgood:
View attachment 1424322
Guys it's over, I tried to wear the fake arm like I said, but the nurse figured it out and now I'm on the worldwide news jfl
20211203 193357

@lutte @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @WontStopNorwooding @AlexAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toth's thot, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Guys it's over, I tried to wear the fake arm like I said, but the nurse figured it out and now I'm on the worldwide news jfl
View attachment 1425177

story matches up

u did say that you live in Northern Italy

• +1
Reactions: gamma
View attachment 1425177

Walter white nonono

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and gamma

plus if you stay pureblood its a great excuse to go neet and parasitemax

You’ll never be good enough for the elite of this world just LDAR