Deleted member 23218

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
@robtical @It'snotover @defezman @MoggerGaston

Many such cases

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and It'snotover
this is literal brain rot (these types of videos)

Mirin this redditor

"Wanted my kids to be like you"

Bitch literally breeded him

How

Men need to always get paternity tests tbh these bitches have 0 inhib
I'll definitely get one without her consent as soon as I get the chance if I ever procreate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23218
I'll definitely get one without her consent as soon as I get the chance if I ever procreate
Ur a fool if u aren’t. Tbh tell her you will before jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Is that why your planning on taking it up the ass?

• JFL
Ur a fool if u aren’t. Tbh tell her you will before jfl
She hears "I think you cheated on me and don't trust you"

Definitely not gonna tell a bitch that

What would you do if you were the childrens father?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Donovan Mitchell Sport GIF by NBA

• +1
How

Men need to always get paternity tests tbh these bitches have 0 inhib
3 childrens out of 10 are not of their "dad" according to surveys so yeah it’s way more common than we think

• +1
3 childrens out of 10 are not of their "dad" according to surveys so yeah it’s way more common than we think
That’s for men who get tested so not a representative sample it’s like 10-15 percent I think but that’s still to big of a number

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and robtical
its always the redditors ngl

What does he mean institutionalized?

@robtical @It'snotover @defezman @MoggerGaston

Many such cases
Just do DNA test. it matters not other's situation, but learn from them and prepare yourself

• +1
Nah, those were based on people who already had suspicions and got the paternity test.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23218
That’s for men who get tested so not a representative sample it’s like 10-15 percent I think but that’s still to big of a number
I mean yeah in the study it was about the men tested, who knows about the real % overall, but since most betabuxxers go raw they have at least one legit child if they make more than one imo.

• +1
Lol and the bitch was ethnic too and doesn't love her ethnic husband

• JFL
How do you know she was ethnicb
Nigga he said it. He describes himself as Anglo looking specifically and his ex and her husband as "dark and lanky" which is an obvious way to say she's not White

• +1
Chances of being clicked are low 3 to 6 percent however this can be lowered by being gl tall ect and or having a more trad wife a smart man will however take no chances and will get several paternity tests taken in secret right after the birth

• +1
Chances of being clicked are low 3 to 6 percent however this can be lowered by being gl tall ect and or having a more trad wife a smart man will however take no chances and will get several paternity tests taken in secret right after the birth
I think it’s 10%+ that’s the non paternity rate in the overall population cheating is prolly higher but I dunno if h consider that cucking

Nigga he said it. He describes himself as Anglo looking specifically and his ex and her husband as "dark and lanky" which is an obvious way to say she's not White
Thats an obvious way to say the husband is not white. Not the girl. Girl could be white. Probably. If girl was ethnic, husband was ethnic Having mixed looking kids will raise suspicion.

• +1
Thats an obvious way to say the husband is not white. Not the girl. Girl could be white. Probably. If girl was ethnic, husband was ethnic Having mixed looking kids will raise suspicion.
He said both of them are

"While MY EX (and her husband) are both dark and lanky"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 23218
He ISNT that different from her husband; otherwise it will ra suspicion and the kids look mixed

He ISNT that different from her husband; otherwise it will ra suspicion and the kids look mixed
Yes i thought so too. but prob brown in sense italian or hispanic