Your ancestors were alpha male Chads high up in the social hierarchy.

Clark69

Clark69

$$$ Island
As most of you are probably aware: 17 women reproduced for every one male throughout 99% of human history.

Which means that your male ancestors, the niggas in your family tree were all alpha males who were top of the food chain in their respective village, town, area. They contributed a massive ton to society: whether that's through hunting & gathering, architecture, war and fending off enemy groups, or any aspect that helped his people bloom in success.

Now let's think about three types of societies and methods of partner choosing:
1. The male chose the woman.
Now this one leads to your ancestor fighting other men for that same exact woman. And seeing how there's more boy babies born than girl ones, this was no easy feat. Your ancestor had to mog and dominate his male peers, or else his dick would be dry and he would die incel.

2. The female chose the man.
This scenario has the exact same premise as the last one, but I'll elaborate more. We all know female nature. Do you think a female would choose an useless member of the tribe over a successful hunter who can provide food, shelter, and safety for her?

Fuck no. If she were to choose an incel, then it would be game over for her and the family as the man would be too weak to fend off any potential threat such as members of the same tribe, predator animals, or rival tribe members raiding the village. It would be over for her before she knew it.

3. The father arranged the partner for her daughter.
Again. The father would obviously choose the competent, skilled, strong men.

No matter how you look at it, the both sides of your bloodline(mother & father), all had competent alpha males who had what it takes to stick out and pass on their genetics. So, genetically speaking you have something that you're naturally good at. And you're a descendant of hundreds of Chads. The chances of being born is 1 in 400 trillion.

Keep mogging and maxxing out.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, AscendingHero, pwettyboijens and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deprived, Patriot and 1 other person
Thanks for posting it, it's stupid to see this 1:17 myth being posted again and again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Probably raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and thecel
You was never a alpha male and neither was your ancestors. All beta faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16677, turkproducer and 1 other person
what about all those born out of betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677 and thecel
Thanks for posting it, it's stupid to see this 1:17 myth being posted again and again.

You didn't disapproved shit. Even according to your thread, powerful men had much higher chance of reproduction and their genes surviving.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
My ancestors were God's chosen people who owned the world. Your were's my ancestors slaves as you all are mines.

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, turkproducer and Deprived
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 5189
When you have done everything, you just want to sit back and enjoy.
You sound low IQ and low sentience

Your ancestors were likely slaves that's why you act like a dog

End your miserable existence so no one else has to hear your barking

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nothinginparticular
Of course I did, the 1:17-rule is a myth.
It doesn't even sound true. It's just common sense there's literally zero evidence for it it's just the title of an article.

>5'5
>recessed chin
>framelet
chad ancestor my ass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 16677
my ancestors didn't deal with modern lookism culture

Of course I did, the 1:17-rule is a myth.
It’s only plausible due to war and famine/plague/nature that caused most mens death. For example the battle of Canae caused the death of 20% of romes young male population. This is extreme though as tribal warfare tended to have less casualties but if you see groups like the Zulu which caused millions to flee or the Aztec you’d know it’s possible to chase such a dent

The issue is retards thinking “COS MUH ALPHA CUCKED BETA TO BREED” nope not how it worked infact most men in this situation would just leave and raid a weaker tribe to get sex slaves the Vikings colonised Iceland doing jsut that raiding Scotland and Ireland then enslaving the Irish monks on Iceland that were there first and making the modern Icelandic people

My female ancestors chose balding as a desirable trait in men. Such stupid women for allowing balding to propagate in the species

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 16677
You sound low IQ and low sentience

Your ancestors were likely slaves that's why you act like a dog

End your miserable existence so no one else has to hear your barking
You speak like an edgy 14 year old trying desperately hard to sound intelligent. Just rope yourself or jump off a skyscraper.

dnr faggot
"D-dnr f-faggot!"
Yawn

As most of you are probably aware: 17 women reproduced for every one male throughout 99% of human history.

Which means that your male ancestors, the niggas in your family tree were all alpha males who were top of the food chain in their respective village, town, area. They contributed a massive ton to society: whether that's through hunting & gathering, architecture, war and fending off enemy groups, or any aspect that helped his people bloom in success.

Now let's think about three types of societies and methods of partner choosing:
1. The male chose the woman.
Now this one leads to your ancestor fighting other men for that same exact woman. And seeing how there's more boy babies born than girl ones, this was no easy feat. Your ancestor had to mog and dominate his male peers, or else his dick would be dry and he would die incel.

2. The female chose the man.
This scenario has the exact same premise as the last one, but I'll elaborate more. We all know female nature. Do you think a female would choose an useless member of the tribe over a successful hunter who can provide food, shelter, and safety for her?

Fuck no. If she were to choose an incel, then it would be game over for her and the family as the man would be too weak to fend off any potential threat such as members of the same tribe, predator animals, or rival tribe members raiding the village. It would be over for her before she knew it.

3. The father arranged the partner for her daughter.
Again. The father would obviously choose the competent, skilled, strong men.

No matter how you look at it, the both sides of your bloodline(mother & father), all had competent alpha males who had what it takes to stick out and pass on their genetics. So, genetically speaking you have something that you're naturally good at. And you're a descendant of hundreds of Chads. The chances of being born is 1 in 400 trillion.

Keep mogging and maxxing out.
1 in 400 trillion

You was never a alpha male and neither was your ancestors. All beta faggots.
You're literally a 43-year-old man who is 2x older than the average user here, and you still work a miserable Home Depot stacking boxes every day & night.

Never post in my threads again, you oldcel cuck. Imagine still looking subhuman after morphing your pic to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
muh evolutionary biology

dude the world is probably not even 200 years old all of history is a lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, LooksOrDeath and Clark69
muh evolutionary biology

dude the world is probably not even 200 years old all of history is a lie
keep pushing P my g