Your fear of rejection and why you are paralysed Into Inaction

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
In the years of the caveman era, you were part of a tight knit group or tribe that hunted together, ate together and died together.

Whenever you did something counter to what the tribe was doing, you opened yourself up to potential rejection within the tribe, highly affecting your chances of survival.

You would not survive very long as a lone human versus a hungry sabre tooth tiger.

Over time, the humans that went against the group were selected against and the result was that our brains favour the approval of and connection to the tribe.

This translates to today our brains giving us feelings of anxiety and fear when we consider doing things that go against what mainstream society or our social groups think.

Luckily, we have no real predators in our day-to-day lives and an abundance of food in the form of supermarkets. Our survival is largely guaranteed barring any freak accidents.

Recognise that your brain will try to trick you into going against the ‘herd’. Recognise that this is a silly and largely irrelevant relic of our caveman brains and REALISE that you must overcome this fake fear in order to pursue the activities that will create the most benefit for you.

Even if it is just in terms of the hobbies that you want to do that your friends would make fun of you for - Smile, accept it as biological ancestral protective memory and plug on regardless.

Once you start thinking in terms of the brain being a ‘selfish’ guardian of our squishy flesh bodies, your mindset in terms of taking ‘risk’ is not really that much of a risk at all and more doors will open up to you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, thecel, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
true, thats what i spread the blackpill with people i know and to girls, cause i dont fear rejection. i cant die by doing this, so i shouldnt be worried. thx for advice. everyone near me will get blackpilled. i dont care if friends laugh at me like you said. other people toughts irrelevant, my brain just doing tricks on me, but i know that now, so i can outplay my brain.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Stevensmithgerard and Toth's thot
true, thats what i spread the blackpill with people i know and to girls, cause i dont fear rejection. i cant die by doing this, so i shouldnt be worried. thx for advice. everyone near me will get blackpilled. i dont care if friends laugh at me like you said. other people toughts irrelevant, my brain just doing tricks on me, but i know that now, so i can outplay my brain.

You're a fucking nerd.

Shut up man. This thread was meant for men.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, DivineBeing and subhuman incel
Just be grug theory

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
tldr?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
what if i rob a bank? or walk around naked? this would go against social norms and mainstream society, but i shouldnt care about that right? only thing that matters are my own goals, so this should be justified by your logic. how do you explain this?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Doomers are a different breed of existence. I tell you.

Should be lined up on a concentration camp somewhere in Afghanistan or Syria and carpet bombed to save them from their own suffering.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Toth's thot and subhuman incel
curries are a different breed of existence. I tell you.

Should be lined up on a concentration camp somewhere in Afghanistan or Syria and carpet bombed to save them from their own suffering.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and terrorblade
what if i rob a bank? or walk around naked? this would go against social norms and mainstream society, but i shouldnt care about that right? only thing that matters are my own goals, so this should be justified by your logic. how do you explain this?
You will go to prison.

• JFL
To what extent do you think we should try to fit in with trends and culture tbh

Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice bro, ill dm you before + after pics in a week

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1