Your future girlfriend/wife

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Daily reminder that at this very moment when you are sitting on here, looking up new ways to looksmax, leanmaxxing, etc, your future girlfriend/wife/oneitis is having a train ran on her and building up her bodycount so that she will have gotten all of that out her system by the time she meets you. All the hard work you have put into your appearance will have granted you a girl that is 1-2 psl less than you, and will have a bodycount at 20+

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Alt Number 3, Time Travel and 11 others
incorrect. anyone who would ever marry a whore deserves 0 respect

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BigBoy, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Stalkermaxing to get a virgin girlfriend, but it's sad that many will have to settle for it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Stop being so negative. Trust in god, and he will make your life worth living.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BigBoy and BigBiceps
JUST TRUST IN GOD BRO,

ITS NOT LIKE HE PUT US IN THIS MEME WORLD AND MADE US SUFFER

NEVER FORGET, GOD LOVES YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Alt Number 3, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
which god
jfl @ op if he thinks anyone with a shred of self respect will marry any modern woman

no thanks, i would rather keep my sanity, my ego, all of my fortune rather than half, i would rather keep everything that an LTR or marriage takes from you.

Yeah bro, just trust god bro. I bet the Jews really trusted their god when they got gassed.

Det är över

Daily reminder that at this very moment when you are sitting on here, looking up new ways to looksmax, leanmaxxing, etc, your future girlfriend/wife/oneitis is having a train ran on her and building up her bodycount so that she will have gotten all of that out her system by the time she meets you. All the hard work you have put into your appearance will have granted you a girl that is 1-2 psl less than you, and will have a bodycount at 20+
You need to mog her bodycount. Dumb if you marry your first gf tbh

JUST TRUST IN GOD BRO,

ITS NOT LIKE HE PUT US IN THIS MEME WORLD AND MADE US SUFFER

NEVER FORGET, GOD LOVES YOU
View attachment 280998
Do you expect god to make your life a pure ecstasy trip if all you do is sin and ignore his word? Now he is no genie that makes all of your wishes come true, but he will give you strength to do what must be done if you believe in him. Looksmax or die trying, go to gym, take care of your skin and hair, get the surgeries if you need them. Your life on earth is too short to just keep on waiting.

erm sweaty body count doesnt matter, all that matters is that she's a changed woman and at the end of the day, she's now committing to me!

Do you expect god to make your life a pure ecstasy trip if all you do is sin and ignore his word? Now he is no genie that makes all of your wishes come true, but he will give you strength to do what must be done if you believe in him. Looksmax or die trying, go to gym, take care of your skin and hair, get the surgeries if you need them. Your life on earth is too short to just keep on waiting.
I can already imagine when i meet God and he is calling me a 2 PSL subhuman inel before banishing me to hell and a eternity of hellfire

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, PubertyMaxxer and Peachy
Det är över
Nej son, det är inte över. Du måste fortsätta att förbättra ditt uttseende.

och kom ihåg att rösta Jimmie Åkesson.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
erm sweaty body count doesnt matter, all that matters is that she's a changed woman and at the end of the day, she's now committing to me!
ezgif-7-bd1ab6da21ed.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Yeah bro, just trust god bro. I bet the Jews really trusted their god when they got gassed.
>he believes in the holocaust
and you call yourself blackpilled? gtf outta here

>he believes in the holocaust
and you call yourself blackpilled? gtf outta here
What does believing in the holocaust have to do with being blackpilled? regardless, why would I care? It doesn't matter to me whether or not the holocaust was a real thing.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Nej son, det är inte över. Du måste fortsätta att förbättra ditt uttseende.

och kom ihåg att rösta Jimmie Åkesson.
Är ethnic och kommer rösta Jimmie

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Better than being incel tbh

I have no future girlfriend or wife. I'm alone until the day I die

False. I took my really cute jb girlfriends virginity and now I am waiting for her to get ungrounded so that we can go back to fucking. I will marry her and psychopathmax so that i will be the only guy she ever fucks. If she ever cheats in me I will axe murder her and then rope