YOUR LOOKS MEAN NOTHING

LOST

LOST

Gold
When i read this forum i see why most of you fail in getting bitches and ascending.
You are all subhumans mentally. You cant be called "men", you dont deserve such a powerful atribute.
You crying because you look bad, because you have acne, because your lil girlfriend left you or cheat on you.
Mfkers, your problem is not that you look like shit, your problem is that you are weak ass motherfuckers.
If you cant handle rejection, If you cant handle looking bad for years while you ascend, if you cant handle hows hard life hits then it doesent matter how good you look YOU WILL NEVER ASCEN OR BE HAPPY.
You gotta bulk and gain size for some time and look worse if you wanna look better. Things get worse before they improve drastically. ACCEPT IT. And that builds your character.

The real problem of this forum is your mindset. You all a fucked up generation of broken glass who cry instead of taking accountability or change your fucking reality.
You are in a bad position? i was there.
Got bullied, beinng punched, spitted, rejected and made fun in front and from woman, and all kind of things you cant even imagine, big tits fat lil kid with no selfsteem. Full of damn acne. My only atribute...i was tall.
I was a freak, playing Diablo III, WOW and LoL.
I could cry and post shit in a forum or i could take my balls and change all. I sarted gym and KickBoxing. i took accutane, i gymmaxxed as a bitch. Studied evertthing to improve my looks and skin, change my hair, studied two degrees, start my own business....
THIS TOOK ME SEVEN FUCKING YEARS. And little by little things got better but its now when i am the REAL MAN. I fuck anytime i want, men respect me, females desire me and come to me and THIS WASNT BECAUSE I SUDDENLY BECAME GOODLOOKING. It was cause i fixed my mindset and then changed everything else.

If your brain is fucked a surgery will give u NOTHING BUT A LIL IMPROVEMENT who wont make u happy. Maybe some more pussy, BUT THATS ALL.
Your problem is not with your damn looks, is with your damn victimistic mindset. If you a re a fucking manlet, accept it and change everything else. SAME WITH ALL THE REST FLAWS.

The problem of this forum and generation is that most of them are just kids, real men are ALMOST DEAD.
THIS NO MOTIVATIONAL SHIT. This is just real world experience from a guy who had nothing and created something.
I feel pain when i read how many "man" are crying and doing ZERO to change things, again. Your looks will do nothing for you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: uberfuckchad, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24444 and 16 others
Couldn’t write a worse thread if I tried my absolute best

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, Deleted member 24444, Gurthee_Dong and 21 others
because your lil girlfriend left you or cheat on you.
what? aren't we all here because we've never had a girlfriend or am i missing something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 795 and Deleted member 16380
Couldn’t write a worse thread if I tried my absolute best
You wrote a worst shit in ur answer even without trying
Keep crying lil hoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Chadethnic101, subhuman incel and 3 others
what? aren't we all here because we've never had a girlfriend or am i missing something
good point hahaha, my bad maybe there

• +1
Reactions: incel1616
Your looks will do nothing for you.
Mfkers, your problem is not that you look like shit, your problem is that you are weak ass motherfuckers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17829, Ape101 and 1 other person
cope title

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, subhuman incel, sub3lowiqcel and 1 other person
Problem is LİTERALLY THE LOOKS.

AND YOU HAVE TO FIX IT NO MATTER AT WHAT COST. JFL AT THIS MINDSET SHIT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I sarted gym and KickBoxing. i took accutane, i gymmaxxed as a bitch. Studied evertthing to improve my looks and skin, change my hair, studied two degrees, start my own business....
DUDE DOES LOOKSMAXX AND STATUSMAXX AND THINKS IT'S HIS MINDSET THAT ATTRACT WOMEN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

JFL AT THIS LEVEL 999 DELUSION.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Hikicel69, subhuman incel and 2 others
tell that to my avi you bluepilled soyfag

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, subhuman incel, lepo2317 and 2 others
how do we imporve mentally then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, subhuman incel, lepo2317 and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, subhuman incel, sub3lowiqcel and 1 other person
SHOULD I HOLD FRAME TOO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
When i read this forum i see why most of you fail in getting bitches and ascending.
You are all subhumans mentally. You cant be called "men", you dont deserve such a powerful atribute.
You crying because you look bad, because you have acne, because your lil girlfriend left you or cheat on you.
If you cant handle rejection, If you cant handle looking bad for years while you ascend, if you cant handle hows hard life hits then it doesent matter how good you look YOU WILL NEVER ASCEN OR BE HAPPY.
You gotta bulk and gain size for some time and look worse if you wanna look better. Things get worse before they improve drastically. ACCEPT IT. And that builds your character.

The real problem of this forum is your mindset. You all a fucked up generation of broken glass who cry instead of taking accountability or change your fucking reality.
Got bullied, beinng punched, spitted, rejected and made fun in front and from woman, and all kind of things you cant even imagine, big tits fat lil kid with no selfsteem. Full of damn acne. My only atribute...i was tall.
I could cry and post shit in a forum or i could take my balls and change all. I sarted gym and KickBoxing. i took accutane, i gymmaxxed as a bitch. Studied evertthing to improve my looks and skin, change my hair, studied two degrees, start my own business....
THIS TOOK ME SEVEN FUCKING YEARS. And little by little things got better but its now when i am the REAL MAN. I fuck anytime i want, men respect me, females desire me and come to me and THIS WASNT BECAUSE I SUDDENLY BECAME GOODLOOKING. It was cause i fixed my mindset and then changed everything else.

If your brain is fucked a surgery will give u NOTHING BUT A LIL IMPROVEMENT who wont make u happy. Maybe some more pussy, BUT THATS ALL.
Your problem is not with your damn looks, is with your damn victimistic mindset. If you a re a fucking manlet, accept it and change everything else. SAME WITH ALL THE REST FLAWS.

The problem of this forum and generation is that most of them are just kids, real men are ALMOST DEAD.
THIS NO MOTIVATIONAL SHIT. This is just real world experience from a guy who had nothing and created something.
I feel pain when i read how many "man" are crying and doing ZERO to change things, again. Your looks will do nothing for you.
DOGSHIT, COPE MORE, BTW TL;DR

• +1
NOT HAVING LOOKS RUINED MY LIFE.
EVEN THOUGH I WORKED HARDER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.
PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.
PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.
PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18879
Bluepilled, Soyfag, cuckold with negative -100(ng/DL) testosterone levels who still believes that all that matters is personality:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, subhuman incel, Lorsss and 1 other person
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.

PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.
PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.
PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.
PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW.
DO YOU WANNA HEAR MORE BLUEPILLED COPER?:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

JUST TALK TO 1.000.000.000.000.000 WOMEN MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Good thread,even if incels ascend ,they will never have the brain of a chad:hnghn:

• So Sad
IT S MINDSEEEEEEEETTTTTTT :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

maybe OP is just pointing out that most of people are close to the average looks and being obelsessed with physical appearance is just bad for them.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, sub5inchcel and ALP
Good thread,even if incels ascend ,they will never have the brain of a chad:hnghn:
ALL THOSE LONELY YEARS AND TRAUMAS TURNED ME INTO AN INSANE MF AND I WİLL NEVER RECOVER :lul::lul::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::bluepill::lul::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 18879

• JFL
Already have a girlfriend.
I'm here for the moggies. :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and ALP
stop preaching like its big news, yeah sometimes mental scars dont heal and dealing with real shit some users are going through is hard, let them atleast bitch and cry here, not in real life, you pathetic nigger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Turanid_Bull, lepo2317 and ALP
females desire me and come to me and THIS WASNT BECAUSE I SUDDENLY BECAME GOODLOOKING. It was cause i fixed my mindset and then changed everything else.
everything matters, but how are women coming to you? IRL? Online? How do you present yourself, because with no exposure, aint no getting approached.

Fattie

I hate how when you come up with the idea to just improve yourself a little in looks you have to deal with a host of whole other issues attacking your manhood just because you don't have the fucking money at the time to get the damn surgeries JFL,

• +1
What OP said is mostly correct but looks STILL matters.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
It's like bro. This is the oooonly thing holding me back and I wouldn't be in this predicament at all if I could.

What OP said is mostly correct but looks STILL matters.
for sure, but they need a base.
Most of the people who comment here can have amazing looks and they suck, and will suck for ever

everything matters, but how are women coming to you? IRL? Online? How do you present yourself, because with no exposure, aint no getting approached.
I have presence in social media
But in streets i get approached from time to time, and other times iu go there, start a random shitty convo and everyihng is too smooth
OFC looks changed me, but because i ve been working inside for ages. At first i looked good and had NO CONFIDENCE, only last two years i am the man

Me, after seeing the 10th bluepilled thread today;
your looksmax wont save u from the mental illness and stupidity u carry

• Ugh..
nigga says "looks dont matter bro, its all about your mindset" but looksmaxxed himself and noticed improvement in his social life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: , how retarded can a nigga be :LOL: @Thompsonz @vanilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, n0rthface, zeke714 and 3 others
nigga says "looks dont matter bro, its all about your mindset" but looksmaxxed himself and noticed improvement in his social life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: , how retarded can a nigga be :LOL: @Thompsonz @vanilla
looks arent nothing, but they arent everything too

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, JamesHowlett and subhuman incel
Ok Boomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and subhuman incel
for sure, but they need a base.
Most of the people who comment here can have amazing looks and they suck, and will suck for ever
In that sense I agree that mentality is the biggest issue here but every man should aspire to softmax fully at least (low bf%, good haircut, facial hair, skin care, etc). In order to hit the looks threshold (“base” as you put it).

Blackpill makes you OBSESS over looks which in turn makes you insecure and aspie, which obviously is a huge negative. Also people here aren’t assertive and can’t take rejection, IRL you’ll never succeed as a man with this mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Prince88
but LOOKS ARE YOUR MINDSET
like Looks = Personality.

If you look bad, this will have an effect on your mental state
i was an obese piece of shit and that effected badly my mindset.. i was weak and not a man
now i am almost lean and i feel very comfortable in my body ->> i feel like a man (because i like my look) -->> my mindset is the mindset of a man.

when i was obese, i thought all the time "people think blablabla of me"
now, with better looks i think "I FUCKING DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCKIN WEAK AND ALL THE OTHER "ALPHAS" THINK ABOUT ME, I LITERALLY DONT CARE"

it all depends on your looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and subhuman incel
Looks aren’t everything nor is it nothing, it’s not hard to grasp if you aren’t autistic.

but LOOKS ARE YOUR MINDSET
like Looks = Personality.

If you look bad, this will have an effect on your mental state
i was an obese piece of shit and that effected badly my mindset.. i was weak and not a man
now i am almost lean and i feel very comfortable in my body ->> i feel like a man (because i like my look) -->> my mindset is the mindset of a man.

when i was obese, i thought all the time "people think blablabla of me"
now, with better looks i think "I FUCKING DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCKIN WEAK AND ALL THE OTHER "ALPHAS" THINK ABOUT ME, I LITERALLY DONT CARE"

it all depends on your looks.
You’re projecting your own insecurity, I know plenty of people who don’t let their sub-par looks affect them mentally whatsoever.

YOU feel bad because YOUR mentality can’t cope.

• +1
You’re projecting your own insecurity, I know plenty of people who don’t let their sub-par looks affect them mentally whatsoever.

YOU feel bad because YOUR mentality can’t cope.
i know there are fat/ugly people out there
they are somehow comfortable with their looks but this not mean that (example, woman) will go after them just because they are comfortable/have confidence

yes, i was insecure as fuck BECAUSE I NEVER EVER LIKED MY OVERWEIGHT BODY
and just because i was uncomfortable with my body, it had a extremley bad effect on my mindset

now, with almost lean body and especially, feeling comfortable in my body, my mindset is much more great

and im serious, im glad that i couldnt cope mentaly.. just imagine, if i would cope mentaly with my overweight body
that would mean, that i never ever would lose weight.. why? because i would be coping that my overweight body is fine

like the new overweight generation with this shitty "body positivity".. they think they can accept their fat body and everyone should accept them.. of course can you accept another human with a fat body.. but overweight is bad.

thank god that i felt bad for my shitty body and was able to change something

• +1
Ban bluepill shit on this forum, it brings nothing and doesnt suit looksmax forum.

@Alexanderr @Lorsss @StormlitAqua

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and SLA
I think what OP is trying to get at is that as a man, your entire focus/mission in life isn't supposed to be your looks.

If you derive your entire confidence/self worth off looks, you have the identical mindset of a female.

As a man, you still need to pursue a career, build wealth, ideally acquire a lean muscular physique through years of gymcelling and diet, dress well, have charisma and social skills, and life experiences which make you an interesting person and one who provides value through their presence.

But still looks are nowhere near meaning nothing. They are still a big factor with your own self perception, and how you interact with the world. Improve your looks, and your dating and social life will be significantly easier. Just balance looksmaxing with wealth generation, and other aspects of life that you find enjoyable and develop you as a man.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 18890 and Chadethnic101