your looksmatch getting slayed and sprayed notice after her first bbc she never went back

Deleted member 5258

Deleted member 5258

You create shit threads i shitpost

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, didntreadlol and 8 others
lol at how proud she is

this is why u do not get into an ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
Why can't she just LDAR in her squirt ridden bed and just shove 3 cucmbers and a vibrating, 10 speed, 12 incher dildo up her holes and not make a fuss about it rather than dating Tyrones and still breaking up with them? Useless abominable bitch.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, didntreadlol and 3 others
she was so cute then she started putting on all these makeup and tattoos. tragic our beautiful pure young women are turning into classless skanks these days. thats why we have to ltr them before they become corrupted holy gfucking shit im running out of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Patriot and 3 others
I'm Blackpilled since birth bro. Whores don't excite me anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, HighIQcel and 1 other person
I'm Blackpilled since birth bro.
Mirin.

Did your mother chuck a device for you in her womb so that you can access and rot on this forum before being born?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol

• +1
Mirin.

Did your mother chuck a device for you in her womb so that you can access and rot on this forum before being born?
Nah fam My mother told me all about female nature. She said girls will manipulate you and never love you for who you are but what you can provide. She's the most honest woman I've ever talked to.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, HighIQcel and 1 other person
she is not even hot wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, didntreadlol and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3526, didntreadlol and 1 other person
You see how when she dated white guys they were all just average normal white guys.

But once she considered dating a black guy, high tier black guys with a lot of money and fame did everything to get an average white girl.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Daughters...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Someone's daughter, future wife and mother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Jfl at getting married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 4645
You see how when she dated white guys they were all just average normal white guys.

But once she considered dating a black guy, high tier black guys with a lot of money and fame did everything to get an average white girl.
Anger :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

• +1
She'll hit the wall with the power of 100 tons of dynamite. Then cry why no one wants to even touch her with a tent pole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and didntreadlol
There are lot of retarded girls thinking being a whore is actually a way to statusmax for females, indeed a bunch of worthless whores.
I hope bluepill will cease to exist and betabuxxers will settle down with sex dolls so whores can die alone

• +1
Brutal face pill
She left all coz they were ugly
Face is the law

• +1

But....but the stormfrontcels said that even the most subhumaman blackcels are fucking white Staceys on a daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and didntreadlol
Not my looksmatch and not from Niggermut America so don't care.

Not a second btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Her dad killed himself after seeing this

• +1
THE FUCKING BITCH IS MAKING ME ANGRY, HOW DARE SHE PROUDLY SHOW OFF ALL THE CHADS SHE FUCKED WITH DESPITE HER LOW PSL AND HORSE FACE MAXILLA. EVERYTIME SHE SAYS " THAT ONE DIDNT WORKOUT" I AM LOADING A BULLET IN MY GUN READY TO GO ER, FUCKING BITCH IS CHANGING BFS LIKE SHE IS CHANGING HER BRAS.

• +1
What an absolute whore I hope she gets brutally raped and murdered

• +1