Your parents don't give a shit about you

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Your parents love is fake and conditional. They will turn on you if you betray their expectation of what they want you to be.

EDIT: For all you retards who are saying your parents care, try this experiment: Go to your parents and tell then everything that you know about the blackpill and that you think women are worthless whores with low IQ and that democracy is a piece of shit, and that the world would be a better place if it was ruled only by men. See how they will react. I once very mildly touched on the blackpill at the dinner table once while dining at my parents place and it literally ruined the entire dinner because my sister and mother became so salty (my sister outright stormed out of the dinner and my mother almost half-sobbingly said the dinner was ruined). And this mind you was despite me only LIGHTLY touching on the blackpill. I did not even touch on any of the hardcore stuff. My father also demanded that I said I was sorry and take back the things I said.

Up until that point I had always thought my mother loved me at least mostly unconditionally. She doesn't. She would 100% turn on me if I told her everything that I believe. So would all your "friends". You guys are not fully blackpilled if you think your family or friends would not turn on you just like all other normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheDragon, Deleted member 27772 and 16 others
Yes they do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 6403 and 18 others
Cope, Ur childhood and parental relationship =/= everyone else's

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 21863, TheEndHasNoEnd and 19 others
idk man my parents love me and want the best for me

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 2012, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 12 others
op is fagot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Ritalincel, MusicMaxxingMidget and 9 others
It depends on a parent. Some parents may hate their child for not going to university and some may still love their child even if he/she was a homosexual heroin addict that sells ass for 10 euros.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, TheDragon, Deleted member 4797 and 11 others
It depends on a parent. Some parents may hate their child for not going to university and some may still love their child even if he/she was a homosexual heroin addict that sells ass for 10 euros.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
op was disowned by his parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Primmi, SHARK and 2 others
no nigga
I love my parents and they love me

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
Yes they do.

O
M
G
1f631.png

An actual real written Ritalincel comment that isn't just spam.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Zygos4Life
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Enlil, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Cope, Ur childhood and parental relationship =/= everyone else's
no nigga
I love my parents and they love me
For all you retards who are saying your parents care, try this experiment: Go to your parents and tell then everything that you know about the blackpill and that you think women are worthless whores with low IQ and that democracy is a piece of shit, and that the world would be a better place if it was ruled only by men. See how they will react. I once very mildly touched on the blackpill at the dinner table once while dining at my parents place and it literally ruined the entire dinner because my sister and mother became so salty (my sister outright stormed out of the dinner and my mother almost half-sobbingly said the dinner was ruined). And this mind you was despite me only LIGHTLY touching on the blackpill. I did not even touch on any of the hardcore stuff. My father also demanded that I said I was sorry and take back the things I said.

Up until that point I had always thought my mother loved me at least mostly unconditionally. She doesn't. She would 100% turn on me if I told her everything that I believe. So would all your "friends". You guys are not fully blackpilled if you think your family or friends would not turn on you just like all other normies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Go to your parents and tell then everything that you know about the blackpill and that you think women are worthless whores with low IQ and that democracy is a piece of shit, and that the world would be a better place if it was ruled only by men.
No need they are already high IQ.
but if i tell some shit like "i like guys" it will be over for me.
Hopefully i'm straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426

Everybody will turn on their children if they do something that they disagree with enough. Not everybody has the same types of dislikes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
didnt read but experiences may vary. my parents werent best parents yeah.
honestly this is mommyissues/daddyissues.me jfl at retards itt denying it

Jfl at you for “lightly” touching on the blackpill at the dinner table. Especially with your mom and sister there.

Your sister is probably telling all her friends how weird you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2426
For all you retards who are saying your parents care, try this experiment: Go to your parents and tell then everything that you know about the blackpill and that you think women are worthless whores with low IQ and that democracy is a piece of shit, and that the world would be a better place if it was ruled only by men. See how they will react. I once very mildly touched on the blackpill at the dinner table once while dining at my parents place and it literally ruined the entire dinner because my sister and mother became so salty (my sister outright stormed out of the dinner and my mother almost half-sobbingly said the dinner was ruined). And this mind you was despite me only LIGHTLY touching on the blackpill. I did not even touch on any of the hardcore stuff. My father also demanded that I said I was sorry and take back the things I said.

i told her many things. She thinks i have bdd but she said i can always get surgery. She said that all models and actors get plastic surgeries and i can alwats get surgeiries if i will be rich lol. My dad is bluepilled, but i talked about blackpill with him.

Jfl at you for “lightly” touching on the blackpill at the dinner table. Especially with your mom and sister there.

Your sister is probably telling all her friends how weird you are.

I did not even use the word blackpill. In fact I did not even originally start the conversation. My mother or sister were saying some feminist bullshit and I got into an argument with them where I said among other things that feminism was bullshit and that women were childish.

cope
they wouldn't care and just think I'm trolling or something and just laugh.

I don’t bother explaining it to them

But I do leave remarks here and there “why don’t you get a haircut”, “my head shape is small” and they just don’t talk anymore etc.

My mother is nlackpilled to core. She always tells me go gym and get big and she’s sick of seeing my skinny bitch ass and told me “how can a girl see you as a man with them arms”

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Zygos4Life
I kinda hate my mom for letting me take accutane at 16 but it’s not her fault

You're not blackpilled enough if you think your parents love you unconditionally. That's the appeal of religion a God that loves you so unconditionally that he forgives you no matter what your past sins are. You will never find that irl.

I did not even use the word blackpill. In fact I did not even originally start the conversation. My mother or sister were saying some feminist bullshit and I got into an argument with them where I said among other things that feminism was bullshit and that women were childish.
I have anti feminist mum lol. I'm really sorry for you. My mum was bulied when she was young becouse she was fat, i have some social anxiety from her i think. She understand me 100%

My mother is nlackpilled to core. She always tells me go gym and get big and she’s sick of seeing my skinny bitch ass and told me “how can a girl see you as a man with them arms”
unironically good mom. my mom tells me about alot face masks/hairmaxx shit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
it's mum or mom? Idk tbh

Cmon bro. You should know that their reaction was easily predictable. They’re unironically making feminist statements in 2019. What did u expect?

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
unironically good mom. my mom tells me about alot face masks/hairmaxx shit.
My mom told me it's ok for guys to go bald when I said I wanna get a HT, she's 50 yo and just started to wear wigs. What a load of bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1551 and lookismfugee
This is true. My parents have tried to kill me several times.

No need they are already high IQ.
but if i tell some shit like "i like guys" it will be over for me.
Hopefully i'm straight
hopefully? you mean thankfully... right bro

Source

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
GIGA ULTRA COPE.

I've got no parents therefore don't have to worry about that at least. Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Dissapointment and failed expectations aside, you could still argue their love is conditional. They love you BECAUSE you are their child. You occupy an irreplacable role. Ofc this doesn't apply to all parents. Trash parents shouldn't breed to begin with.

I told them, but it didn't change our relationship.

yeah i’m not gonna try to be an edgy 15 year old at the dinner table to see how my parents react. how old are you jfl

I told them everything

They begged me not to get surgery and said that I already looked good but I did it anyway

They offered to help with the cost, visit with me and pay for plane tickets.

I declined all offers and went myself. They texted me all the time while I was there to the point where I was annoyed.

Just because your parents don’t love you doesn’t mean everybody else’s are that way

They probably do love you though but you’re too delusional to see it

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Mayorga
It depends on the parent

ive put my mom and dad through a lot etc and I’ve talked to them about the blackpill.

we Will always love each other unconditionally.

sounds like you just have a strained relationship with your parents

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It depends on the parent

ive put my mom and dad through a lot etc and I’ve talked to them about the blackpill.

we Will always love each other unconditionally.

sounds like you just have a strained relationship with your parents
avi hailo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Your parents love is fake and conditional. They will turn on you if you betray their expectation of what they want you to be.

EDIT: Go to your parents and tell then everything that you know about the blackpill and that you think women are worthless whores with low IQ and that democracy is a piece of shit, and that the world would be a better place if it was ruled only by men.

My parents would agree tbh

high IQ as usual

Sucks for you nigger i can tell my mom anything and she will still love me

ive talked to her about how i admire facist germany

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Never trust a redditor

Both my mother and grandmother blackpilled me since age 5
They always would say that beauty is all that matters, that i should pump and dump, never assume a children and that i should only marry rich women

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and HighIQcel