Your thoughts on Fresh & Fit YouTube channel?

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
What’s your thought on the well known red pulled YouTube Channel Fresh & Fit?

I’m subscribed to their channel but never watched any of their video because they’re normally way too long.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 9670
@tyronelite @LooksOrDeath

I don't watch their stuff but when this kaffir claims to have a body count over 1000+, I already know that they spew bullshit.
HficLbITnq7c5Guu9FtQ zCT2lUM36XM6uuB5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, fogdart, Exsubhuman and 11 others
I don't watch their stuff but when this kaffir claims to have a body count over 1000+, I already know that they spew bullshit.
View attachment 1589818
I couldn’t stop laughing at your comment 😂😂 I’m no oil myself but I’m definitely better looking than him 😂😂

I don't give a fuck about them but tbh I like them a bit because they piss of alot of foids and feminists

the epitome of red pill cope. women look at them and automatically think "beta male" no matter how they act. they're nothing more than betabuxx frauders just trying to get in on the next grift. no value whatsoever besides as an ATM.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and thetruealpha
It's a candid look at nonwhite gigathots who take hundreds of cocks per year while thinking they're female royalty. Unfortunately the guys just repeat the same exact shit over and over about men and women are different, high quality men don't want high body count, etc. It gets boring

It's the same as most red pillers, they just beta bux and act "alpha". Actually no, its not the same these mfs don't even gym max

One of them hosts has a bald patch