Your Wife comes home and tells you "Honey, Let's Spice things Up in the Love Shack" and then she pulls out a STRAP ON. What do you do?

M

Muslim Uncle Money

Banned
Your Wife comes home and tells you "Honey, Let's Spice things Up in the Love Shack" and then she pulls out a STRAP ON. What do you do?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758, gamma and 2 others
I beat her with my punches bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, UltimateMan, gamma and 8 others
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

• +1
Reactions: Muslim Uncle Money
>inb4 incel chuds afraid of prostate stimulation

Have sex, incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CupOfCoffee, lutte and 2 others
I double penetrate her

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and Muslim Uncle Money
shitskin faggot fantasy ITT

• +1
Reactions: gamma and TITUS
The right thing to do is to beat her and rape her, it's an obvious shit test.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad
Incel detected
I mog your whole bloodline low IQ kike
You are
-Religious
-You think GETTING PEGGED is high T
-Unironically use the words like Chud and incel as insult, do u want to get approved by coping redditors that much ?
-You think meditations are good :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, sytyl and ChristianChad
I mog your whole bloodline low IQ kike
You are
-Religious
-Unironically use the words like Chud and incel as insult, do u want to get approved by coping redditors that much ?
Lol, youre probably a white supremacist aswell. Lots of incels on this forum are.

• +1
Reactions: Muslim Uncle Money
-Religious
all are true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
@CupOfCoffee is high t and religious and loves getting pegged
He is a former abused dog incel (no offense it is what it is) and testosterone talk is subhuman it is all about having an actual androgenic personality. He can like it no problem but he should admit it is loe T af. Also if he is religious then he is retarded simple as

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
He is a former abused dog incel (no offense it is what it is) and testosterone talk is subhuman it is all about having an actual androgenic personality. He can like it no problem but he should admit it is loe T af. Also if he is religious then he is retarded simple as
Believing in god is high iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee and buckchadley31
Deism maybe but Abrahamic religions are outdated now, and it was very gay from the start

• Hmm...
It can't be outdated and gay how
It is outdated, you live in a very progressive country and dont get exposed to this Christian shit that much, you would think entirely different about religion if you lived in a more conservative place, also modern day cucked society can be blamed on Christian values as ironic as it sounds, atheists reject traditionalism and metaphysical concepts of Christianity but their ethics are nurtured by it, furthermore Western atheism is actually secularisation of the Christian theology which is inspired by Judaism of course. A literal religion based on coping about being poor and low T lmao.

• Hmm...
Sv3rige reaction

I see you overdosed a little too much on the seeds over the Holiday season and became mentally ill.

Heal yourself with raw meat and blood before you turn into a full schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and lutte
It is outdated, you live in a very progressive country and dont get exposed to this Christian shit that much, you would think entirely different about religion if you lived in a more conservative place, also modern day cucked society can be blamed on Christian values as ironic as it sounds, atheists reject traditionalism and metaphysical concepts of Christianity but their ethics are nurtured by it, furthermore Western atheism is actually secularisation of the Christian theology which is inspired by Judaism of course. A literal religion based on coping about being poor and low T lmao.
Cope jfl ”muh christianity caused cuckoldry” is bullship when it’s literally the opposite

you would think entirely different about religion if you lived in a more conservative place
Conservatives, in so far as the American definition, are in fact more religious and namely christian

Cope jfl ”muh christianity caused cuckoldry” is bullship when it’s literally the opposite
As i said ironic as it sounds but it is what it is atheist mindset is nurtured by Christian ethics, it is also Nietzsches prophecy he knew West will eventually end this way like 150 years ago lmao he was %100 right.

Conservatives, in so far as the American definition, are in fact more religious and namely christian
Yeah this is why he would be less religious since he would get exposed to subhumanity of religious people

• Hmm...
As i said ironic as it sounds but it is what it is atheist mindset is nurtured by Christian ethics, it is also Nietzsches prophecy he knew West will eventually end this way like 150 years ago lmao he was %100 right.
No

Yeah this is why he would be less religious since he would get exposed to subhumanity of religious people
No, he would be reinforced in those values
Not everyone is using it to cope for their physical appearance, some people are actually devoted to their religion

No, he would be reinforced in those values
Not everyone is using it to cope for their physical appearance, some people are actually devoted to their religion
"ugly is handsome "weak is strong "slavery is freedom "fat/sick is healthy "poor is spiritual" "meekness and following is good while free will and resistance to opression is evil" "money is devil while being poor is holy" "looks do not matter" "life is evil and death/afterlife is good" they are just ancient SJWs tbh

• Hmm...
"ugly is handsome "weak is strong "slavery is freedom "fat/sick is healthy "poor is spiritual" "meekness and following is good while free will and resistance to opression is evil" "money is devil while being poor is holy" "looks do not matter" "life is evil and death/afterlife is good" they are just ancient SJWs tbh
You clearly don't understand any of this

You're just completely wrong you think that I've never met a religius person or that there is no christian orgs here

I dont care about deep meaning or shit like that tbh
Money and sex may seem like genuine goals, especially because of their immediacy, and also how they're seen as "cool" in society. But they're inevitably meaningless and have the same end result of death

Money and sex may seem like genuine goals, especially because of their immediacy, and also how they're seen as "cool" in society. But they're inevitably meaningless and have the same end result of death
This is just an incel cope lmao always has been and always will be