• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stallone, PYT, eduardkoopman and 7 others
Indeed
I am fat but getting leaner and bloatcels are cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Lars
Title, stop coping. Also salts aren't bad. Enjoy your arrhythmia
wrong, im 11% bf by CT scan and doc. analisys and my face is literally the point in my body where i can grab more fat with my fingers

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
wrong, im 11% bf by CT scan and doc. analisys and my face is literally the point in my body where i can grab more fat with my fingers
How are your bones? Some people also have unfortunate fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
How are your bones? Some people also have unfortunate fat distribution

Guys seem to have the puffy face situation the worse in their younger years also. Remember a guy that would puff up like that but now about the same amount of extra weight his face doesn't do it that much.

you are not fat and you are not bloated either, you are either a boneless cuck or have bad facial fat distribution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stallone, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
you are not fat and you are not bloated either, you are either a boneless cuck or have bad facial fat distribution.
T. Boneless incel projecting

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You're not bloated, you're not fat, you are recessed.

This is exactly what projection is fucking retarted subhuman :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
most people just have bad facial fat distribution therefore they can't have a lean /hollow face. they are not fat and their bones aren't a problem either.the prime example are gook people with insane zygomatic arch projection and ideal gonial angles with ideal jaw width but their face would look like a rounded moon not because they are fat, but they have bad facial fat distribution genetics. some lucky fat people can have a lean face when they lose weight and thats why everyone should lose weight but that doesn't mean "everyone" can have a lean face like op and you, a low iq dog think can have.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I'm bloated however my middle third is recessed like a crouzon patient I need Lefort 3 or some sort of custom bimax and implants

• +1
Reactions: mortis
most people just have bad facial fat distribution therefore they can't have a lean /hollow face. they are not fat and their bones aren't a problem either.the prime example are gook people with insane zygomatic arch projection and ideal gonial angles with ideal jaw width but their face would look like a rounded moon not because they are fat, but they have bad facial fat distribution genetics. some lucky fat people can have a lean face when they lose weight and thats why everyone should lose weight but that doesn't mean "everyone" can have a lean face like op and you, a low iq dog think can have.
You literal retard
Gooks are lean
They just extremly boneless

Also im sure i have more bones at 35 % than you lean

• +1
Reactions: Stallone and JosephGarrot123
You literal retard
Gooks are lean
They just extremly boneless

Also im sure i have more bones at 35 % than you lean
Yeah no matter if you go lean, if you're boneless you lack definition/shape and therefore sagging(looking older)

• +1
Reactions: Stallone and Deleted member 10987