You're retarded if you don't use a VPN on this site

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
This is just a warning. There's at least half a dozen exploits I've found on this website to get any user's IP address. Odds are I'm not the first one to find this and media reporters, inceltears, and hackers already have. Only a matter of time until the next big article comes out exposing a bunch of members on here with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, GabachoCopium, AscendingHero and 21 others
So what? Your intelligence agency can find out a lot about you in many ways there is no need to be paranoid. You're fear mongering but you can't fool an experienced web developer like me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, jaw_is_law, Deleted member 6128 and 19 others
Rip
0CF798F4 3DAA 46B8 A34C A77321E7ABCC
96009159 4BF6 4077 9232 9B8B130CE5AA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer and 28 others
Stallone never used a vpn. Look how he turned out. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Birdcell, Deleted member 17291 and 6 others
So what? Your intelligence agency can find out a lot about you in many ways there is no need to be paranoid. You're fear mongering but you can't fool an experienced web developer like me.
What do you mean "so what"? It means you can get DDoS'd and doxxed to a certain degree by ANYONE on this website. Not just intelligence agencies but inceltears, Vice reporters, and other enemies. JFL at "experienced web developer". Most serious programmers don't even consider web developers to be real developers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, rand anon and Growth Plate
Anyone in busan South Korea and want to hangout?

Fun fact : busan was in black panther movie @Vermilioncore
A47EB47A D712 45C6 989B 4CA933F0B137

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer, thecel and 1 other person
IP addresses don't give the exact location tho. Just a very approximate location

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, AscendingHero, Mongrelcel and 4 others
Get some burgers with a local Korean

3B24BA77 721E 4052 978B EABB4D3A6500

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
IP addresses don't give the exact location tho. Just a very approximate location
So? Get the approximate location and ask a bunch of people who went to nearby high schools if they know them. Done it dozens of times. If someone is clever enough they can social engineer their way into getting all your info with your IP.

Also can get DDoS'd.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Odds are I'm not the first one to find this and your country's intelligence agency has already found it.
I think intelligence agencies have better things to take care of rather than a bunch of deadbeats complaining on the internet all day long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
this. niggas here are double digit iqs and think they're blackpilled and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
So? Get the approximate location and ask a bunch of people who went to nearby high schools if they know them. Done it dozens of times. If someone is clever enough they can social engineer their way into getting all your info with your IP.

Also can get DDoS'd.
my ip gives a location which is 100 kms away from me. gl finding my old school classmates and shit. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, GetShrekt, HeavenAdmιn and 8 others
After seeing how easy it was on lookism to grab ip i assume that probably like 20 members here have me and 100s of other peoples ips in a note pad document

Someone can use a geolocation tool to get a more accuarate location.
This is what I did after I got @gamma 's IP address and found the town where he actually lives.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BearBoy, GetShrekt and 6 others
my ip gives a location which is 100 kms away from me. gl finding my old school classmates and shit. JFL
Ok? Most people have a location right in their town. Also tons of shit you can do with an IP address. As soon as you get someone's IP they're your bitch.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING

Also can get DDoS'd.
Yes bro knowing that you live in a million + city in some country is definitely very useful also a random lurker on an incel forum definitely has the time and patience to go through all your posts, join the dots, call people up and get you doxxed for absolutely no gain at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Growth Plate
I jerked off 10 times every day for years i don't care about vpns unless i am buying drugs or watching nazi propaganda :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
This is what I did after I got @gamma 's IP address and found the town where he actually lives.
Still very approximate. Knowing in which town @gamma lives in isn't very useful. Might be a problem if a user knows his neighbourhood but not town

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Yes bro knowing that you live in a million + city in some country is definitely very useful
Not everyone lies in a big city.
also a random lurker on an incel forum definitely has the time and patience to join the dots, call people and get you doxxed for absolutely no gain at all.
Have you never read the NYT article doxxing the old owners or r/IncelTears or Vice? People clearly have their motives. They just don't know about this exploit. Surprised a mod doesn't care about the security of his users. Might sell it off to NYT if it's no big deal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Growth Plate, ROTTING and 1 other person
This is just a warning. There's at least half a dozen exploits I've found on this website to get any user's IP address. Odds are I'm not the first one to find this and media reporters, inceltears, and hackers already have. Only a matter of time until the next big article comes out exposing a bunch of members on here with it.
Pm me my IP address then

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 13787
:soy:
Most serious programmers don't even consider web developers to be real developers.
I brought up my web developer experience because I've seen this same topic being discussed on other online forums in the past. It's not a question of whether it's possible but how likely and the likelihood is similar to the likelihood of you being struck by lightning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Growth Plate
:soy:

I brought up my web developer experience because I've seen this same topic being discussed on other online forums in the past. It's not a question of whether it's possible but how likely and the likelihood is similar to the likelihood of you being struck by lightning.
Likelihood of what? I, as a random user, can get anyone's IP at any time. Clearly a massive issue.

Yes. I did wonder about the security of this site.

Meet me in London now
I fuck yo face up, bitch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Birdcell and 5 others
Not everyone lies in a big city.

Have you never read the NYT article doxxing the old owners or r/IncelTears or Vice? People clearly have their motives. They just don't know about this exploit. Surprised a mod doesn't care about the security of his users. Might sell it off to NYT if it's no big deal.
Have you read this thread? This was sticked for almost 2 weeks.In most cases it's users who give out unnecessary details which make him vulnerable

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Anyway @cloUder got the ip addresses of many users here, including mine (4 times) can some mod ban him already?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TsarTsar444, gamma and 1 other person
Anyway @cloUder got the ip addresses of many users here, including mine (4 times) can some mod ban him already?
and you did a full dox of @Ethereal including his parents and relatives
you deserve to get arrested

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax and WontStopNorwooding
Have you read this thread? This was sticked for almost 2 weeks.In most cases it's users who give out unnecessary details which make him vulnerable

Being able to grab anyone's IP is a HUGE advantage in doxxing someone.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
and you did a full dox of @Ethereal including his parents and relatives
you deserve to get arrested
Its ok im friends with his baldcel uncle 👍

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, gamma and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BoneDensity, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
You’re bullshitting, pm me my ip
he isnt going to pm you your ip because he cant fucking get it
hes larping for attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and youngmax
Yes, obviously

Obviously
also you cant do much with an ip
getting someone's approximate location isnt gonna help you, since you can only use info already on the internet
the info you can get on someone is very limited, the only way to truly dox someone is if they were stupid enough to comment on a psl related video with an account that has their full IRL name, and also if they posted their pics on the site many times and even leaked their own location
but i doubt any user here would do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, youngmax and WontStopNorwooding
Bro @cloUder can actually get IP addresses, unlike this faggot OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro @cloUder can actually get IP addresses, unlike this faggot OP
not only that, he can also dox tons of ethnic users but he chooses not to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, youngmax and gamma
he isnt going to pm you your ip because he cant fucking get it
hes larping for attention
Not larping. Can show a mod who truly wants proof but I expect a colorful name in return for revealing a critical exploit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, EverythingMattersCel and Growth Plate
also you cant do much with an ip
getting someone's approximate location isnt gonna help you, since you can only use info already on the internet
the info you can get on someone is very limited, the only way to truly dox someone is if they were stupid enough to comment on a psl related video with an account that has their full IRL name, and also if they posted their pics on the site many times and even leaked their own location
but i doubt any user here would do that
Tons of shit you can do with an IP. This is brotalk. Once you get someone's IP they are your bitch.

Not larping. Can show a mod who truly wants proof but I expect a rank in return for revealing a critical exploit.
i dont wanna know what the exploit is, just proof that you can grab ips
youre free to dm me my ip adress to prove it

What do you mean "so what"? It means you can get DDoS'd and doxxed to a certain degree by ANYONE on this website. Not just intelligence agencies but inceltears, Vice reporters, and other enemies. JFL at "experienced web developer". Most serious programmers don't even consider web developers to be real developers.
what are real developers then?

i dont wanna know what the exploit is, just proof that you can grab ips
youre free to dm me my ip adress to prove it
he sends it to you and you shit you piss and shit in your pants and your heart drops to your penis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
he sends it to you and you shit you piss and shit in your pants and your heart drops to your penis
no because he cant do anything with it
ive already revealed which city i live in so its nothing new

Yes bro knowing that you live in a million + city in some country is definitely very useful also a random lurker on an incel forum definitely has the time and patience to join the dots, call people and get you doxxed for absolutely no gain at all.
yes actually, people are pathetic low sentience psychopaths unfortunately
or at least dumb faggots trying hard to be "dark triad"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Not larping. Can show a mod who truly wants proof but I expect a rank in return for revealing a critical exploit.
imagine wanting to be mod

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax