You're running out of time to looksmaxx

S

sketchybusiness55

Iron
Today, I was at the gym, and I saw a cute girl working at the front desk. I asked some bullshit question like "When does the pool close?". She gave me an answer, and I started hitting on her. I ended up getting her number, and I'm meeting up with her tomorrow. She's 19 years old, and I'm 21 years old.

I realized that if I was 25+, that interaction would have been creepy as hell because it's an old dude talking to an attractive young girl. Boys, if you want to make use of your looks, you have to achieve it before 25 otherwise you are fucked.

Use this as motivation and lifefuel, and keep looksmaxxing as hard as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Preoximerianas, enchanted_elixir and 6 others
it isnt about your actual age, but rather how old you look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, thereallegend, Preoximerianas and 7 others
jfl if you arent 15 yo looksmaxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
i'm 18 and wagecucking so i have enough time

also if you have a babyface or look younger than your age it won't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 19766
over.
200.gif

it isnt about your actual age, but rather how old you look
you actual age matters too

and 99% of people will look their age or worse so stop coping you wont age like keanu

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
True I keep thinking I'ma be able to lose my weight later in life and eat now and mog but the age pill is brutal plus I can't let @Eriot Lodger down

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
lol at thinking 25 is an "old dude"

i dated a 19 year old when i was 29. i even met her parents. no one gave a shit. she even told me her parents liked me. the only people who think that shit is creepy are faggots on reddit.

my friend is hooking up with a 21 year old. he's 47.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, efidescontinuado, Preoximerianas and 4 others
lol at thinking 25 is an "old dude"

i dated a 19 year old when i was 29. i even met her parents. no one gave a shit. she even told me her parents liked me. the only people who think that shit is creepy are faggots on reddit.

my friend is hooking up with a 21 year old. he's 47.
Doesn't work in the UK. Even 3yr gap is considered creepy here. 21 and 18 is creepy. 22 and 19 is creepy.

Only chad can defeat the agepill.

Nobody cares about age unless your ugly/ look old. I even see middle school/ highschool girls giving me the look even tho I'm older than 25

JFL if you think a 19 year old wouldnt fuck some 30+ year old mogger (chicos kinda "ugly" rn but lets say for example Chico)