you're terribly behind with your game if you can't cut your own hair

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
brb not having to wait 2 weeks before your npc haircut finally wears off
brb not having to go every month just to wait 2 weeks when you can have that ideal haircut you wanted for 2 weeks
brb saving money and looking better than ever + learning a new skill is always funny
i learnt how to cut my own hair and now i can have final fantasy hair 365/365, i'll just adjust them every week and they'll always stay perfect

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18372 and 7 others
how do you cut your own hair though?

But your hair looks greasy and unkempt most of the time?

• +1
Reactions: nstibba
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 18372 and 6 others
just go to the barber you lazy fucks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kami, Danish_Retard, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BearBoy and the BULL
I am going to get a haircut at the barbershop in an hour:sneaky:

Mirin?:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Booked an appointment yesterday at a barbershop, I am going to get a haircut in an hour:chad:
terrible. the mere thought of a barber shop gives me nausea. the smell, the pulling my fucking hair hard for no reason at all, the NPC haircut he would give me. game changer for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
i learnt how to cut my own hair and now i can have final fantasy hair 365/365, i'll just adjust them every week and they'll always stay perfect
abeb3ae7af6c2f04c009c9d13e1de9bd.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Kami, aBetterMii and 1 other person
then ill rephrase

go to the barber you stupid fucks
barbers take 50 pounds and good chance it wont be the desired cut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and BearBoy
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 15309 and Gonthar
I just let mine grow out a lot befire each cut

terrible. the mere thought of a barber shop gives me nausea. the smell, the pulling my fucking hair hard for no reason at all, the NPC haircut he would give me. game changer for me

This. Many low iq cretin barbers, usually ethnics, pull the hair like theres no tomorrow. Not everyone has bloody thick arab caveman hair that you can pull like a retard without anything happening to it.

On topic- I skin fade my hair on sides and back like every 3-4 days. Even with the flaws/imperfections that come from a DIY haircut, it still looks better than any person after 1 week of getting their hair cut by a barber/ hair stylist.

For a special event I might go to a barber and get a proper perfect fade, especially on top, which is hard to do yourself. Other than that, doing it myself is good enough. Considering the time you save driving to a barber, then waiting (every 3-4 weeks) and the money, I couldnt bother less about going to a barber.

If you dont look good enough after cutting your own hair, then you just lack looks, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and LooksOrDeath
indeed
I paid 50 cad + 10 tip like a cuck the other week and got my long hair JUST'd
I will buy 3 big mirrors and set it up like a open triangle so I can see every angle and cut my own hair from now on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascendant, the BULL and LooksOrDeath
Never trust a fucking barber. I cut my own hair. I will also learn to sew my own clothes and shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
indeed
I paid 50 cad + 10 tip like a cuck the other week and got my long hair JUST'd
he slayed your long hair?
I will buy 3 big mirrors and set it up like a open triangle so I can see every angle and cut my own hair from now on
that's a terrifying image

most overpayed job + they are all shit at it.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Never trust a fucking barber. I cut my own hair. I will also learn to sew my own clothes and shit like that.
yeah you must learn everything
you must be like an RPG character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
he slayed your long hair?
just fucked my shit up
it was a female too thought maybe I should pay extra and have a female who knows what she's doing with long hair do it but nope :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
just fucked my shit up
it was a female too thought maybe I should pay extra and have a female who knows what she's doing with long hair do it but nope :fuk:
why wouldn't a woman know how to cut long hair?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
because they're double digits iq mongs. imagine doing this shit for years and still not being good at it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascendant, LooksOrDeath and sytyl
That's what I want to know... I asked many times if she could do it, knows how to do guy's hair etc. muh "trust me ur in good hands xD"
if I was low inhib enough I'd go in and ask for refund

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Another issue I was having all the time is- I want very short sides and back with a nice fade, starting with like 1 millimeter, but long hair on top- i. e. the best fucking haircut one can have, provided you have a wide enough skull for a zero fade to look good. On small/narrow skulls, its best to not do zero fade.

So when they asked me "how much to cut on top" I was telling them like 1-1.5 cm max and more often than not, when they started going, it ended up too short on top way too many times. Im like- wtf is wrong with these ppl, do they not understand how short 1 cm is?

F that shit, Im cutting my hair the way I want and it looks solid enough. Im using a professional hair trimmer as well, this one Panasonic

Was well worth it and Return On Investment was rather quick. Now I can skin fade (well 0.8 millimeters rather than 0mm) every 3-4 days or whenever I want.

Mastering the skill of being able to cut your own hair, exactly how you want it, is priceless. It means that you can be permantently with ideal hair, instead of getting a haircut at babershot and then after 1 week, consistently descending for the next 2-3 weeks, until you get a new haircut again.

Last edited: