YouthMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Youth is a biological construct like race and gender.

You can take efforts however to remain as biologically youthful as possible.

What I've been doing is my trident approach.

SleepMaxxing (sleep as much and as early as possible with regular NapMaxxing), CalmMaxxing (try not to be stressed even in stressful situations as stress causes cortisol and cortisol ages you), and SkinMaxxing (facial skincare is the most important part of overall YouthMaxxing).

Also as auxillary affects there is NoFap (cumming ages you and slowly kills you according to ancient Chinese medicine) and AntiDegeneracy (engaging in degenerate activies/life style is what makes westerners have skin like baseball gloves, this means no drugs or alcohol etc...).

There is also NoSun (avoiding the sun as much as possible as it is cancer to the skin).

I am doing whatever I can to look as young as possibly so I can remain boyish up until my 40s if I can push it that far.

I want to live my mommygf fantasy out as long as possible.

Feel free to add your own YouthMaxxing strategies in reply.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and AlexBrown84
Youth is a biological construct like race and gender.

You can take efforts however to remain as biologically youthful as possible.

What I've been doing is my trident approach.

SleepMaxxing (sleep as much and as early as possible with regular NapMaxxing), CalmMaxxing (try not to be stressed even in stressful situations as stress causes cortisol and cortisol ages you), and SkinMaxxing (facial skincare is the most important part of overall YouthMaxxing).

Also as auxillary affects there is NoFap (cumming ages you and slowly kills you according to ancient Chinese medicine) and AntiDegeneracy (engaging in degenerate activies/life style is what makes westerners have skin like baseball gloves, this means no drugs or alcohol etc...).

There is also NoSun (avoiding the sun as much as possible as it is cancer to the skin).

I am doing whatever I can to look as young as possibly so I can remain boyish up until my 40s if I can push it that far.

I want to live my mommygf fantasy out as long as possible.

Feel free to add your own YouthMaxxing strategies in reply.
You forgot:
- Drinking children's blood
- Eating animal organs
- WaterMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
- Drinking children's blood

ZOGmaxxing tbh.

- Eating animal organs

Bone broth soup is great for collagen according to Japanese women. They love it.

- WaterMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
just be dorian grey

• +1
  • +1
Why stop at 40? 40 is still in young adult category, I think you meant like 50.

Stress is the main collagen killer besides UV, and most people can't avoid stress.

The few people who age very gracefully in their 40s like Tom Cruise get to have personal chefs, can work when they feel like working, their days consist of sleeping, exercise and relaxing.

Almost nobody can afford a lifestyle like this, most people on the planet have to work. Work is stressful. Stress requires coping mechanisms, like fast food, alcohol or drugs. People start looking like crap, and then their youthfulness is finished.

The main way to remain youthful well into your 30 and 40s is to be rich and never have to deal with a family or kids. Spending your day at the gym, swimming pool, eating the healthiest foods your private chef can prepare you, and sleeping whenever you feel like sleeping.
How many people can fulfill this, 0,01%?

Wonder what ever happened to this bloke

Stress is the main collagen killer besides UV, and most people can't avoid stress.

The few people who age very gracefully in their 40s like Tom Cruise get to have personal chefs, can work when they feel like working, their days consist of sleeping, exercise and relaxing.

Almost nobody can afford a lifestyle like this, most people on the planet have to work. Work is stressful. Stress requires coping mechanisms, like fast food, alcohol or drugs. People start looking like crap, and then their youthfulness is finished.

The main way to remain youthful well into your 30 and 40s is to be rich and never have to deal with a family or kids. Spending your day at the gym, swimming pool, eating the healthiest foods your private chef can prepare you, and sleeping whenever you feel like sleeping.
Well I'm making six gifures so I probably could afford some kind of chef, the problem is how and where to find one

My mom is stressed all the fucking time, eats garbage with barely any protein and looks 30 at 50. At the end of the day if you take care of your skin and have the genetics 🧬 for it you'll age well. Also she sleeps early and wakes up early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back