Youtube Wojack channels?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Is this a good idea? I am kinda good at drawing i knows theres that big youtuber i wouldnt be as good as him at drawing but I got a lot of ideas. Basically wojack animation type things i actually made a really bad video it got 2k views and comments and some hate comments too calling it trash so i removed it cuz i got sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
If you want to make a shit ton of money no, For fun yes

Yuno_howitez

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Yuno_howitez
What are good topics to base channels around then for money and status maxxing

What are good topics to base channels around then for money and status maxxing
yea what is something else i could do? im just rotting atp i wanna do something that can gain me money even if it fails. whats a good channel idea to make lots of money?

i wanted to do wojack videos cause im decent at editing and drawing. ive seen youtube channels making recap on anime that got a lot of views, can u make money that way?

yea what is something else i could do? im just rotting atp i wanna do something that can gain me money even if it fails. whats a good channel idea to make lots of money?
I'm planning on making a channel similar to birdman, where I just talk shit about onlyfans, feminism and other degeneracy. As long as I appeal to mgtow and redpillers then I could gain some status and money

I'm planning on making a channel similar to birdman, where I just talk shit about onlyfans, feminism and other degeneracy. As long as I appeal to mgtow and redpillers then I could gain some status and money
his videos are just him talking on gameplay it looks like, like leafy style i guess. thats hard to be popular like that but once u are u can just talk shit for 20 min like that guy. its worth a try i guess

his videos are just him talking on gameplay it looks like, like leafy style i guess. thats hard to be popular like that but once u are u can just talk shit for 20 min like that guy. its worth a try i guess
Yeah I'm not gonna use gameplay but actually edit the video to include the stuff I'm talking about. It was either that or make a channel talking about criminals and their crimes (like true crime channels)

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Yeah I'm not gonna use gameplay but actually edit the video to include the stuff I'm talking about. It was either that or make a channel talking about criminals and their crimes (like true crime channels)
crime channel sounds cool as well it would be fun to talk about richard ramirez lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
crime channel sounds cool as well it would be fun to talk about richard ramirez lmao
Jfl I'm thinking about making a video on elliot rodger just talking about what he did with some light hearted humour sprinkled throughout but I'm not sure if true crime is a good idea.

MilleniaThinker is high IQ as shit.

i wanted to do wojack videos cause im decent at editing and drawing. ive seen youtube channels making recap on anime that got a lot of views, can u make money that way?
Ive seen these coming and going as well as "EVOLUTION OF..." topic videos and all such channels and I can guarantee you that they do not grow organically. There are really shitty ones as well that just spawn in out of nowhere with a ton of subs but only a few vids and no effort. These types of channels are either bought and then morphed or bot subbed.

On the plus side though, if you have capital to spend then you can hire a bunch of third worlders to run these channels for you, thats how a lot of these are built. The editing itself is simple, just time consuming so you pay a philipino to just chop things together and you buy a few subs to get things started. Paying third worlders to do work like this is actually the way of the future and Im not even joking, the same thing is happening with drop shipping

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Is this a good idea? I am kinda good at drawing i knows theres that big youtuber i wouldnt be as good as him at drawing but I got a lot of ideas. Basically wojack animation type things i actually made a really bad video it got 2k views and comments and some hate comments too calling it trash so i removed it cuz i got sad
If you want to make money on youtube with no talent or insane looks/niche... Then its only possible if you are willing to sell your soul. If you do that then even a mediocre shit head can get big. Otherwise you won't make it or it will just be a thing that gets you some money for a year

me at the bar showing a girl my wojak channel going 'look i made this! we should have sex!'
That's not how statusmaxxing works, status isn't just for sex

nah im just saying what i would do, females love wojaks and pepes
Lowinhib mogs me

It's over tbh, there's literally no good ideas anymore since everything is oversaturated. Best way for status is being a tiktok prettyboy but for most men this is impossible

If you want to make money on youtube with no talent or insane looks/niche... Then its only possible if you are willing to sell your soul. If you do that then even a mediocre shit head can get big. Otherwise you won't make it or it will just be a thing that gets you some money for a year
how do i sell my soul? lets do it fuck my soul nigga