Youtuber discovers girls are Thots from a young age! (Water)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
You can tell who's a normie/blue-pilled by how they view modern girls/society. This shit is nothing fucking new. Me, personally, I used to slay bitches from instagram (https://looksmax.org/threads/verifying-im-a-tyronelite-1.355136/) and got dozens of nudes sent to me (without asking) from girls back when I was 14-17 yos. And then there would be these kik groups where girls would invite attractive dudes and send us nude pics and shit. Or back when oovoo was a thing, I'd facetime bitches with my friends/cousins and they'd show some titties. If you know, you know jfl. This nigga is discovering this shit like he discovered the cure for fucking cancer. Women are whores for chads/prettyboys from a young age! Like I said, I experienced it myself growing up! Also, lol at him worrying about kids being shown drugs. Like, nigga, bitches start partying, drinking, and smoking weed at like 15-16 yos. This dude is so out of touch with modern society.

him right now discovering that his wife was getting fucked by chads at 15 yo:

feels breaking dawn GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21620, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Maybe if that dumb cuck spent less time playing video games and more time on modern sociology he wouldn't be a dumb bluepilled cuck but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 21620, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Brag thread

I went to a school in a chav area. By the age of 12, a lot girls in my class in school were having sex in the local park. By the age of 14 I would say that every girl apart from the obvious nerds had already had sex at some point. Multiple guys fucked for most.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, SEPRAY, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
You can tell who's a normie/blue-pilled by how they view modern girls/society. This shit is nothing fucking new. Me, personally, I used to slay bitches from instagram (https://looksmax.org/threads/verifying-im-a-tyronelite-1.355136/) and got dozens of nudes sent to me (without asking) from girls back when I was 14-17 yos. And then there would be these kik groups where girls would invite attractive dudes and send us nude pics and shit. Or back when oovoo was a thing, I'd facetime bitches with my friends/cousins and they'd show some titties. If you know, you know jfl. This nigga is discovering this shit like he discovered the cure for fucking cancer. Women are whores for chads/prettyboys from a young age! Like I said, I experienced it myself growing up! Also, lol at him worrying about kids being shown drugs. Like, nigga, bitches start partying, drinking, and smoking weed at like 15-16 yos. This dude is so out of touch with modern society.

him right now discovering that his wife was getting fucked by chads at 15 yo:

feels breaking dawn GIF

When i was 12 their was a girl i had a crush on the 7th grade, and i walked in on her in some back stair case in the basement area where no one ever goes, getting dry humped by two pretty boys from my class, my heart sank and i said to myself damn why wasn't i invited. the girl was smilling and giggling with joy saying stop but loving every second of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
When i was 12 their was a girl i had a crush on the 7th grade, and i walked in on her in some back stair case in the basement area where no one ever goes, getting dry humped by two pretty boys from my class, my heart sank and i said to myself damn why wasn't i invited. the girl was smilling and giggling with joy saying stop but loving every second of it.
tales :feelsthink:

i like how he did a 30min cringe video 'essay' pbly spent like 10 hours writing the script and 20 hours editing to say some shit that every person with a brain can glean from two seconds talking to any girl