You’ve been mentioning me and blowing up my notifications non stop for like a week and a half @n0rthface and I haven’t made 1 thread, relax

jm17

jm17

Solstice
@n0rthface you been “ blowing up” my notifications non stop atleast 10 times the past week and I haven’t even made 1 thread. You must have an addiction to my threads like the other ones like you, which is why I probably won’t mass delete my posts.

Please refer back to this thread ALWAYS before you feel the need to blow my notifications up to attempt to get me to start telling African-American history and verbally violate you with facts and expose the lies you’ve been fed about most things.

And for your information I’m not one of y’all as you can see demonstrated in ALL of my threads , I don’t even talk like any of you at all and use none of the slang that y’all use because I’m not apart of the community that you are apart of man.

People like u are very suicidal, extremely weird, disconnected from reality due to be sheltered like a boy and the inevitable(school shooter type of shit) for you and people like u will come(don’t know why cuz u are privileged as fuck and that privilege allows you not see it and always people like u to cry in the basement about some kid calling u ugly in high school without confronting and continuing life and face your “ issues” head on)

Idk what to tell you. But I will admit, I’ve made a HUGE mistake even creating an account 6 months ago here to attempt to bring people like you( I didn’t know SOME of y’all was like the really really weird kids that was weirder than the kids everyone else called weird) back to reality on a lot of things and shedding light on real things about girls, racial stuff, the nature of things, history, and just things in general. Like I said, y’all are not NORMAL people that you’d see at the mall, restaurant, at jobs, at sports events, at bars, at strip clubs, in Vegas, at cedar point, at parties, at grocery stores, at a school etc etc. in fact, if people like you seen a black person( who doesn’t look timid in public you wouldn’t be bold enough to do or say anything or act like how you act on here ( I’ve probably seen people like you in public , but they act all geeky, scared, and weird and won’t say the stuff they say on websites prolly worst than this)

I want to remember for the rest of yo life that REAL LIFE matters(if you don’t understand that I don’t know what to tell you)

if you have any questions, shoot me a message in my conversations(pm)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
👍🏻

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, FEIEAZY, n0rthface and 4 others
Send me bussy pics in pm br0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, n0rthface and Basedprincess
Is this ben shapiro org account?

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface and n0rthface
Paragraphs.org

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
>Comes to a looksmaxxing website to educate teenagers
Ytho GIF

Should've become a teacher instead of wasting the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and n0rthface
Didn’t read a single word
6A523150 EF8B 4934 9EA4 96873BF82922

you got caught pretending to be a white cuck :lul:🤮🤢🤮🤢🤢

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and n0rthface
Wtf is ur avi bru

0F8DE04A 8165 46EB 87FF 06D32A2EF255

@jm17 this is a pic of me, make this ur AVI

@jm17 "Idk what to tell you. But I will admit, I’ve made a HUGE mistake even creating an account 6 months ago here to attempt to bring people like you"

I felt this. I already reached out to the admins to delete my account but no one has gotten back to me. Racial jokes are funny but outright racism and anti-semitism? I can't be associated with. I guess that's the bluepiller in me

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and n0rthface
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
who is this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Context of this thread
OP is a black that wrote essays crying about racism.

He made an alt account pretending to be a nazi saying that had his daughter got fucked by blacks, he then got banned.

He hasn’t come back since lol

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Scammer and WontStopNorwooding
OP is a black that wrote essays crying about racism.

He made an alt account pretending to be a nazi saying that had his daughter got fucked by blacks, he then got banned.

He hasn’t come back since lol
Make a thread with his larp cuck posts or send them here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and n0rthface
I’m relaxed